SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:00 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:I was just coming on to post the exact same thing@"Bobette" and @Enough why are they pushing Stu so hard when he's not even on the show yet?
Two possible scenarios, IMO most likely Stu is F1, and all the media knows it squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 318829699 just like with Laura last season. Less likely, but also possible, Stu is a massive fame wh*re trying to build his profile by going on the filthy rich show, and on Bette, and he is leaking like a sieve so that all the talk is about him. Or it could be both, he is a fame wh*re AND F1?
The thing I don't get, if he is F1 is why all the advertising pushed the real Aussie bloke, down to earth thing, because no matter how well Stu comes across on camera, pretty sure that a millionaire pub heir is no ones idea of a down to earth Aussie bloke! But hey, it wouldn't be the first time TPTB have confused me squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

Apparently, according to people that know Stu, he is a "bogan prince". I think more than anything else, its just a bit weird that him and Sophie where "connected" outside of the show.. and I don't mean in a Matty and Laura way, but actually set up by mutual friends (according to DM). I'm honestly wondering if Sophie hated all the guys, so TPTB brought in an old connection so they could get their "happy" ending for the season.

@Dirty Street Pie I'm going to go with the creepy famewhore option, thanks, and it wouldn't surprised me if he paid for the privilege.  Deals were done there, IMO.

I also agree that no-one - not the guys in the house nor the audience - are going to buy for one minute that Stu's a "normal bloke". Could backfire on him massively IMO.

As for F1 I think it has to be Luke, and his SM activity was just TPTB bending over backwards to get him on the show.  That's the only way I can make sense of this mess.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:10 pm

They keep coming to hint Stu is the one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4923318/Sophie-Monk-s-chosen-man-spiky-hair-nice-tan.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:33 pm

I had such high hopes for this season and it just seems like such a mess already imo no no

Perhaps that's why there's no Season Preview and Luke's SM activity and traveling while the show was filming (not to mention past dating OTT Laura/F1) as well as Intruder Stu who knew Sophie before the show and so on. Add in the pre-season sleuthing with media as well seeming to not really bother with this season and it's all just dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:46 pm

Enough wrote:They keep coming to hint Stu is the one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4923318/Sophie-Monk-s-chosen-man-spiky-hair-nice-tan.html

FFS, how much is Stu paying Daily Mail???  And they still have NO hard facts - implying it's Stu because the guy "sounds like he's got a spiky haircut?"  They're taking the piss, surely.

'He sounded like he had blond tips ... he may have got tips since he won her heart maybe,' Matty revealed.
'He sounded very athletic, like I think he is going to have a nice body.
'I think he has got a nice tan, if he doesn't have tips he has at least got a spiky type of haircut - that's the sound that I got.'

We haven't even seen Stu on the show and barely anything of Luke but I really can't see the audience being happy if either one is F1.  Correct me if I'm wrong, fellow Aussies, but in our culture, if you're a rich, successful businessman you're a b*stard, and if you do yoga on the beach and like your own philosophical quotes on Instagram, you're a w*nker.  

I think Sophie could be in trouble here.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:30 pm

I personally know rich, successful business men who are wonderful men of honour and integrity. They are 'normal' family men and would never go on the Bachelorette to find love.
I am not watching Sophie's season because I have no interest in Sophie. I am not like most Australians who consider her a legend, my opinion is her career was washed up and she wanted to kick start it again. As for finding someone she considers 'normal' I can't go past her past relationships. The men have been rich and well-known (famous even) and she has enjoyed a lifestyle far from the average Aussie. If Sophie has a 'type' then IMO her normal will be Stu.

And think some of the men are 24 and 25 year olds. This says to me the entire show is fake and Stu has been set up as a shock winner from the start.

I can say with certainty if this is the way the Australian show is being produced from now on I will never watch it again.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:49 am

You can certainly tell that Luke studied at The Laura Byrne Institute of Face Sucking.  Imagine Luke & Laura kissing - it must have been a toss-up who would dislocate their jaw first.

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 WugYQ61

Source

Meanwhile, why are DM repeatedly referring to Luke's date as "awkward"?  They did it with the pre-show BTS pics of their date and now again.  I mean, it was pretty awkward, but still....

After accepting the rose, the pair sat awkwardly as Luke hesitated to kiss her.
'I cannot flirt!' Sophie was heard saying in a voice-over, adding that she wanted Luke to 'just kiss me already'.
After sitting quietly, Sophie and Luke then engaged in a very awkward lip lock.

They're trying to distract us, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:57 am

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/luke-mcleod-on-the-tension-on-the-bachelorette-41354

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:59 am

Bobette wrote:

FFS, how much is Stu paying Daily Mail???  And they still have NO hard facts - implying it's Stu because the guy "sounds like he's got a spiky haircut?"  They're taking the piss, surely.

'He sounded like he had blond tips ... he may have got tips since he won her heart maybe,' Matty revealed.
'I think he has got a nice tan, if he doesn't have tips he has at least got a spiky type of haircut - that's the sound that I got.'

We haven't even seen Stu on the show and barely anything of Luke but I really can't see the audience being happy if either one is F1.  Correct me if I'm wrong, fellow Aussies, but in our culture, if you're a rich, successful businessman you're a b*stard, and if you do yoga on the beach and like your own philosophical quotes on Instagram, you're a w*nker.  

IMO if you're a rich, successful businessman and you want everyone to know and you aren't humble then you're a loser laugh out loud Key is to be humble. We'll wait to see how Stu comes across on TV, if he comes across as "smarmy", it probably wouldn't go down well.

Currently I don't see many negatives to Luke. If Luke gets on the yoga thing and the self-help vibe on the show I can certainly see lots of the public saying he is "one of those new age, lettuce eatin' blokes" , but that, so far, isn't really how I perceive him on the show. (But personally the self-help, empowerment vibe doesn't really bother me). IMO on the show he is just coming across as the chill surfer dude who likes a laugh and eats cheese laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:21 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:

IMO if you're a rich, successful businessman and you want everyone to know and you aren't humble then you're a loser laugh out loud Key is to be humble. We'll wait to see how Stu comes across on TV, if he comes across as "smarmy", it probably wouldn't go down well.

Currently I don't see many negatives to Luke. If Luke gets on the yoga thing and the self-help vibe on the show I can certainly see lots of the public saying he is "one of those new age, lettuce eatin' blokes" , but that, so far, isn't really how I perceive him on the show. (But personally the self-help, empowerment vibe doesn't really bother me). IMO on the show he is just coming across as the chill surfer dude who likes a laugh and eats cheese laugh out loud

I completely agree @SugarAndSpice - Luke is coming across as shy/nervous/awkward and far more likeable on the show that I expected!  If I hadn't seen his social media I would think he was a great match for Sophie and be right behind him.  Considering most of the audience probably don't bother researching contestant's SM, at this stage they'd be happy with him as F1, IMO.

I think you're right that Stu will come across as smarmy.  From the preview for tonight, isn't that him getting off the helicopter carrying a bottle of champagne?  It might even be his 'copter!  Not a particularly humble thing to do and I just can't see him as F1.  IMO Stu is only being promoted so much in the media because they need a viable F2 to make it look like anyone else has a shot.  

IMO, neither Luke or Stu appear particularly humble/genuine/down to earth, but I think Sophie may just have a different definition of those terms.  I wonder if she's been so badly screwed over in past relationships with celebrities/egomaniacs that being treated with a modicum of care and respect is a novelty for her.  It's a bit sad really.  I do hope she finds long lasting happiness with F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:22 pm

DM via OK mag... gotta love the media.. although in this sense I can see the guys not being happy about an intruder who know Soph before the show

'They contemplated walking out': Bachelorette contestants furious over arrival of 'intruder' Stu Laundy as it's claimed 'millionaire playboy' already knew Sophie Monk BEFORE the show
By BENGE NSENDULUKA FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

He's the Bachelorette intruder who's tipped to win the show.

So it's no surprise that tensions were high when hunky eligible bachelor Stu Laundy arrived on the scene.

The 44-year-old, who is an heir to $500 million pub fortune, reportedly ruffled feathers upon arrival particularly when it was discovered that he already knew Sophie Monk before the show

'[Stu] wanted to keep a lid on the fact that he already knew Sophie, because he predicted things would get out of hand and they did,' a source told OK! magazine on Thursday.

'The guys were already annoyed [about the intruders] and the bombshell discovery just added to that.

The source added: 'Some guys thought they'd been wasting their time and contemplated walking out.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4927240/Outrage-claims-Stu-Laundy-knew-Sophie-Monk.html#ixzz4tvM55LMJ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:15 pm

Sophie wasn't lying when she said she's awkward on dates. laugh out loud

The public seem to be really responding to her genuine nature which is great to see.

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 VMTWB1Q

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:00 am

Poor James. It really does seem like this season's men were cast based on height. Tall vs short Survivor bachelorette edition squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

How good is his caption and James saying he is Team Soph? Love it thumbsup

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 21911288_1616674448353179_1627695096541478912_n
@jimmys.paradiselineup. finally standing the same height as Apollo and Luke. thanks for recruiting a basketball team Soph! #ImTallerThanJonSnow #squadgoals teamSoph
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty