SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:39 pm

With Matty's season I'm fairly sure Laura and Elise did a radio interview on the morning of the final. I can't remember past seasons, but I think the two finalists usually have interviews before the final episode is shown.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Storybook wrote:With Matty's season I'm fairly sure Laura and Elise did a radio interview on the morning of the final. I can't remember past seasons, but I think the two finalists usually have interviews before the final episode is shown.

Yes, I can't recall what has happened for Bette the last couple of years, but for Bachelor for both Matty and Ritchie's seasons the F2 have done radio interviews together on the morning of the finale.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:05 am

Uhhh... Spoiler Alert?!

EXCLUSIVE SPOILER ALERT: Sophie Monk and 'winner' Stu Laundy are spotted entering the SAME Sydney hotel room for official photo shoot as clingy Jarrod confronts her in the corridor just hours before The Bachelorette finale

He's long been rumoured as the winner of this season's The Bachelorette.

And just hours before the finale, Sophie Monk and Stu Laundy have been pictured entering the same hotel room for an official newspaper photo shoot.

Daily Mail Australia can exclusively reveal that both Sophie, 37, and pub baron Stu, 44, are staying in the same Sydney hotel, sleeping in rooms directly across from one another.

They were spotted in the hallway of the hotel at around 4pm on Thursday afternoon, chatting to a photographer before heading into Sophie's room for an official photo shoot with a well-known Sydney newspaper.

Every year the winning couple take part in a photo shoot for Newscorp, just hours ahead of the finale.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5019035/Sophie-Stu-pictured-hotel-ahead-finale.html

It's like they're not even trying to hide the result anymore.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:43 am

How did they get these photos?! Is it normal for the lead, F1, and F2 to be staying at the same hotel and for the lead to be interacting with F2??? This season has been so bizarre
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:17 am

This is so weird, if Stu is F1, why do Jarrod and Sophie look really cosy in those pictures? they still look very much like a couple, i'm confused scratch

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:28 am

The headline of the article states Sophie and Stu are spotted entering the same hotel room. There are no photos to corroborate this statement. The main photos are of Sophie and Jarrod looking very happy in each other's company.

I am also confused dizzy

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:46 am

Just leaving this one here, as I think this is the prevailing opinion from the Bach watching public....
squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Img_2311

https://www.facebook.com/thebachelormemes/?fref=ts
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:58 am

Osher's tweets about Jarrod saying it all

It's horrible to me that Jarrod got such a bad edit sad

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 22814114_10212724409819002_5553091299524634757_n
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg

Osh liked these tweets about Jarrod
squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 22791943_10212724457420192_7848952201430547360_o
https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/likes

The official account posting how Jarrod had pure intentions and one of the sweetest men they know. Shame they had to edit him like they did

squadgoals - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 22788663_10212724421019282_5042279492386128950_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BatP_8Wj18l/?taken-by=bacheloretteau

Class act :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:32 am

I think Sophie summed it up tonight. Jarrod is everything she wanted in her head but her heart just wasn’t following through.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:44 am

Yeah the heart wants what it wants. I can't fault her for that. It's her choice.

So many comments though on SM and the FB post of him about him still being married and her picking a married guy (at least legally) and his rumors of being a player and things and her choosing a guy who is like her past relationships (rich, still married legally so has some real life challenges)

Hopefully it works out for her in the long run and Stu is the real deal

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/photos/a.615651891912602.1073741828.530123157132143/1181813175296468/?type=3
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:31 am

Question: did Jarrod and Stu do radio interview rounds like the other past F2s did or did I miss that? question

Probably hogwash but posting anyway because who knows...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:47 am

I think there is something fishy going on. Reports they have broken up/he is seeing someone else, her jetting off to Thailand and wearing Jarrod's ugg boots, the media silence today and they haven't posted their couple's video on Facebook yet. I just went back and checked: Matty and Laura's video was posted at 10pm on finale night...
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty