SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheProjectTV - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:29 pm

iamreal2u wrote:It seems that they did meet more than 2 times and then Sophie went away because they were afraid to be found out.

Source

The writers of that article should be sacked. The title is pure fabrication. Stu says no one in the family has met Sophie and he is thinking his kids are pretty happy.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

TheProjectTV - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:22 pm

In this link it says they met up a couple of times.

AEF wrote:Lots of direct quotes in here and an odd one from Jarrid saying he would take Sophie back
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-finale-stu-landy-wins-sophie-monks-heart/news-story/7fb6f8f77ffade236f38d6fc6104b289

In this link it says she went to Thailand so they wouldn't give away the ending.( which is kind of weird to me) and :

iamreal2u wrote:It seems that they did meet more than 2 times and then Sophie went away because they were afraid to be found out.

Source
Both speaking on Hit105’s Stav, Abby and Matt show this morning, Stu said: “I was always a flight risk, I thought I was going to give it away months ago.”

Sophie added: “That’s why I went to Thailand because we were going to break the rules – well, we did a couple of times. We met up a couple of times.”

It still sounds like they only met a couple of times. I didn't watch any clips but as per @AllAboutLove 's post, body language are huge clues IMHO. I find it odd that she went to Thailand to get away so they wouldn't give the ending away when they are apparently in the same hotel doing promo shots.

It will be interesting to follow them going forward. I hope they are happy and can enjoy a good healthy relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Ouch Jarrod...TPTB stinks..
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:20 am

From all the interviews I read and watched it is either 2 times or a couple times SHV and saying they didn't see each other while she was in Thailand (so when Stu and the other intruders arrived on the show in the episodes) so not much at all

I am with you @GuardianAngel it makes zero sense for Soph to be in Thailand not to give away an ending when they literally had photos in the hallways and so many other clues that indicated Stu was the winner (one of which was Sportsbet and the show tweeting them and even liking their posts like Osher did! Unheard of! It's like if Fleiss and co were liking RS's spoiler tweets! Craziness dizzy ). Even no Season Preview didn't matter because of how obvious it was through media and edit imo so not sure why she was there or even why she was looking distraught post-filming as DM wrote about back in August   Suspect 

IA with you @ssin0547 that Soph has a pattern of choosing guys who are challenging and who she has to "fix"... it is not a coincidence that Stu said to her that she had "put him back together" and at FRC he told her "you have rescued me" so it's like Stu told Soph she had "fixed" him. But all this was on the show and before reality sets in so nothing really "fixed" about Stu at all and TBH the fact that she has that side to her (wanting to fix anything that is challenging in relationships) and that Stu said that she "rescued him" would only make Soph feel like she got what she never had before. It's why it was strange to me how she was apologizing to Stu at FRC for misjudging him (why she chose not to date him when he asked before). Very sad to me that Soph was apologizing to the man she chose at her own FRC sad 

I feel like a ton of the edit and even media downplayed the realities of Stu who is still married and with 4 kids and a vasectomy and a reputation being a playboy. In a fantasy world of TV and love story it can be brushed aside and edited down that he is still legally married... but in reality, those are some bigger hurdles than most F1s and leads have to deal with. I wonder in part if that is why they seemed a bit off together this morning because it's not a typical ending given Stu's marital status and him being with Sophie  question

Hopefully it all works out. If not, I can see Soph being able to bounce back because she can say she picked wrong like she always does and with the challenges that come with Stu I could see his situation (especially if he doesn't get the divorce final) as something where it won't be this big thing if it doesn't work out longterm and more of a "well, saw that coming" type of thing? I mean the odds are low with this show anyway and so many challenges still lie ahead and honestly won't be surprised if it doesn't last but can only hope the best
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:05 am

One of the strongest pieces of evidence for me was Stu's brother Craig's live tweeting. I just do not think if it was farce (or it is now) he would have been involved as a 'conservative' Federal politician.

I don't how to bring twitter over but there was a Seinfeld cheering gif with his message last night:
Craig Laundy‏
Verified account
 @LaundyCraigMP  20h
20 hours ago
O...M...G! What the hell were u thinking @sophiemonk. I’ve had to put up with him for 44 years! #hesallyours #BacheloretteAU

https://twitter.com/LaundyCraigMP?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Last edited by AEF on Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:32 am

Craig Laundry have to say on radio 15 mins that they are still together. But he only spoke to them on Kyle and Jackie O show!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:42 am

They are definitely still together. Sophie went to Thailand because they were both breaking all the rules and Stu wasn't even on TV yet. *IMO*

They had two 'official' SHVs that the producers organised way off the beaten track... and then they staged there own personal lock down meetings that they organised between the two of them. Sophie would go down to the hotel car park and leave a key for Stu and he would pick it up later. They stuffed it up once and literally ran into each other in the lift and then Sophie decided she needed to get far away. They were hopeless laugh out loud.

Stu said he was a flight risk the whole time, ready to jump on a plane any second. Quite frankly, I think he did at least once and they just didn't tell anybody. cantstopl

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:21 am

@AEF laugh out loud that's too hilarious! I enjoyed Craigs recaps each week they were too funny. Craig feeling for Soph reminds me of Stu's dad when Sophie said she thought Stu was a douche at first and Stu's dad agreed laugh out loud 

@stoneleigh is there a link for the info about the hotel car park and leaving a key and other times they got together? TYIA 

That is good news I think if they tried to see each other on their own. Makes me think they really wanted to do so. Soph heading to Thailand right before Stu was on the show was a deadset giveaway since she said she didn't want to give it away but said that right before Stu came on laugh out loud  

So far Soph has been posting quite a lot on her IG/IGstory which bodes well I think. It could be given their situation (Stu still married and kids) they were trying their wheels with their first interviews this morning and their comfort level now in public as they seem more relaxed now in the other ones I watched. 

Out of all the guys, honestly the only match I saw was Stu. None of the others did I see a realistic match. Sophie's lifestyle and what is normal to her is not the same as others imo and Stu fits most closely to best understanding and being able to fit into her world and vice versa which I think is a good thing. I really hope the best for them yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@AEF laugh out loud that's too hilarious! I enjoyed Craigs recaps each week they were too funny. Craig feeling for Soph reminds me of Stu's dad when Sophie said she thought Stu was a douche at first and Stu's dad agreed laugh out loud 

@stoneleigh is there a link for the info about the hotel car park and leaving a key and other times they got together? TYIA 

That is good news I think if they tried to see each other on their own. Makes me think they really wanted to do so. Soph heading to Thailand right before Stu was on the show was a deadset giveaway since she said she didn't want to give it away but said that right before Stu came on laugh out loud  

So far Soph has been posting quite a lot on her IG/IGstory which bodes well I think. It could be given their situation (Stu still married and kids) they were trying their wheels with their first interviews this morning and their comfort level now in public as they seem more relaxed now in the other ones I watched. 

Out of all the guys, honestly the only match I saw was Stu. None of the others did I see a realistic match. Sophie's lifestyle and what is normal to her is not the same as others imo and Stu fits most closely to best understanding and being able to fit into her world and vice versa which I think is a good thing. I really hope the best for them yes

They talked about it in the full Kyle and Jaqui O radio interview this morning but I don't think anyone realised what they were saying because they didn't ask them more about it. Stu was talking about giving the driver of the car directions to the hotel 'the back way' because he and Sophie had used that hotel for their own personal lock down meetings. Sophie would leave a key in the car park for Stu and then they bumped into each other in the lift. Those were definitely NOT producer arranged. Sophie has previously said that both of their producer arranged meetings were in houses out in the middle of nowhere. They both also said in the same intervfiew that neither of them could follow the rules.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:47 am

@stoneleigh TY  yes I will have to take a listen again but if they did have other meetings then those would have been just the weeks before the show aired so more time to be stealth I'd think given Stu was an intruder so not much focus on him during the beginning of the show (and why Soph said she wasn't bothering to watch laugh out loud She only started watching the show while she was in Thailand and when Stu was on. Another giveaway laugh out loud ) jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:52 am

Did anyone catch Soph and Stu on The Project? I missed it and looking at tweets most seem like most are negative...Seems kind of harsh responses so it could be just typical SM haterz

Anyone know what Meshel said?  question

Not sure why the tweets won't show up but found on hashtag for The Project https://twitter.com/hashtag/theprojecttv?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@stoneleigh TY  yes I will have to take a listen again but if they did have other meetings then those would have been just the weeks before the show aired so more time to be stealth I'd think given Stu was an intruder so not much focus on him during the beginning of the show (and why Soph said she wasn't bothering to watch laugh out loud She only started watching the show while she was in Thailand and when Stu was on. Another giveaway laugh out loud ) jmo

They were both hopeless! I will admit now that I kinda knew that he won... which is why I first posted in the contestant thread before he came on the show (sneaky me!). But at that point the media didn't have any proof so I wasn't going to give it away. Stu has been too happy and bloody hopeless at hiding it. Which is probably why the media were so adamant that he won... too many people noticed. :yes:

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty