SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:12 am

Ok... I just stole my Mum's copy of this weeks Womans Day to have a look for myself and it is definitely an interview with the two and they have done a full photo spread for them. There are pics of them in bathrobes together, formalwear, beachwear, doing some kind of picnic and one with Sophie on a bike... five different outfit changes. So I would say that what they said in that article is straight from them. They say more in the magazine too.

They spent their first night together in a Royal Ocean Front Bure at Momi Bay Marriott resort.
Sophie doesn't care that he's still married. "It's part of what makes him who he is. I love him and it doesn't matter"
They talk about reversing the vasectomy and his frozen sperm.
They would like to have a son but would be happy with a girl. Sophie likes the name 'Diesel'
Sophie talks about meeting his daughters and the fact that she does great hair and make up.
They are going to spend as much time together as possible combining travel and work in the next few months.

Last edited by stoneleigh on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:16 am

stoneleigh wrote:Ok... I just stole my Mum's copy of this weeks Womans Day to have a look for myself and it is definitely an interview with the two and they have done a full photo spread for them. There are pics of them in bathrobes together, formalwear, beachwear, doing some kind of picnic and one with Sophie on a bike... five different outfit changes. So I would say that what they said in that article is straight from them. They say more in the magazine too.

Is this the article with the title Sophie and Stu elope? If it is, I have trouble believing what has been printed.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:18 am

Storybook wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:Ok... I just stole my Mum's copy of this weeks Womans Day to have a look for myself and it is definitely an interview with the two and they have done a full photo spread for them. There are pics of them in bathrobes together, formalwear, beachwear, doing some kind of picnic and one with Sophie on a bike... five different outfit changes. So I would say that what they said in that article is straight from them. They say more in the magazine too.

Is this the article with the title Sophie and Stu elope? If it is, I have trouble believing what has been printed.

I just edited my post above to add some of what they talk about. It's a full exclusive photo spread with photos no one else has with a full interview. Yes they do talk about eloping after Stu finalises his divorce.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:59 am

Not sure if anyone listens to this podcast but I think it is fairly balanced

https://www.mamamia.com.au/podcast/bachelorette-2017-recap-ep-7/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:08 am

The credit goes to her manager who know how to get the best deal for Sophie and how to revive her career. That is the job of the manager

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:25 am

Storybook wrote:I have read some confusing articles in my life but the Woman's Day article takes the cake. There is so, so much wrong with it. I don't believe it is based on an interview they gave. And I can't work out if the instant attraction with Stu was when they first met a year ago on when he stepped off the helicopter??

And to quote Sophie as saying "It felt like Jarrod was competing to win a trophy" I find very hard to believe this as truth. IMO, it was Stu who came on to compete, he almost said as much himself.

As for the title "Exclusive: The Bachelorette's Sophie and Stu Landry elope" I am hard pressed to have read a bigger line of rubbish. Stu is legally married so unless he has gained a quickie divorce, eloping would mean he would be charged with bigamy and a five year stint in prison.

But if Sophie has revealed she's eloping to Woman's Day then it must be true  :yes:
As far as the bolded goes, I do believe it.  Jarrod was always over the top, always competing for her attention, always saying that he's the only one there for her.  He always seemed like it was a competition for him and he always thought of himself as the winner. *IMO*

As far as the eloping comment, I took it more so that they were wanting a quieter more private wedding.  Not that they were heading there tonight to get married.  After growing up in the Okanagan which is where Silver Star is, them both talking about it and both liking it, IMO, that would be a really nice quiet place for them not to mention that somehow when you get into the valley, you seem to enter a quieter, more secluded atmosphere.  Would be a great place for a wedding when the snow is flying or during a hot summer day.....  FWIW, here's the resort:

http://www.skisilverstar.com/?location=CA

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 OV_Firelight
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 E93c746c-3629-49b6-ac32-5136eda85fa1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 OV_SummerAccommodations
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 147866-Silver-Star-Ski-Resort

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:22 am

They spent their first night together in a Royal Ocean Front Bure at Momi Bay Marriott resort.
Sophie doesn't care that he's still married. "It's part of what makes him who he is. I love him and it doesn't matter"
They talk about reversing the vasectomy and his frozen sperm.
They would like to have a son but would be happy with a girl. Sophie likes the name 'Diesel'
Sophie talks about meeting his daughters and the fact that she does great hair and make up.
They are going to spend as much time together as possible combining travel and work in the next few months.

Is there a link for this? We can't copy from articles if the information isn't online.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:08 pm

@Aunties_Love You should serve as the board's travel agent as I want to go to SilverStar!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:22 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty