Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:41 am

Sundy wrote:Grrrrr!  Would have preferred Nikki

Osher Gunsberg hints that Nikki Gogan was REJECTED as the Bachelorette

http://dailym.ai/2q67GlX

That headline is misleading. When I read the article, he is hinting she rejected them.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:44 pm

I didn't realise Sophie was a smoker. Could that possibly be a deal breaker for someone? I know for me personally, after watching my uncle die from lung cancer, it's a quality I really dislike. Of course people are free to do what they like with their bodies, but yeah, didn't realise she smoked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4413580/Sophie-Monk-puffs-cigarette-departing-Sydney.html

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:28 pm

Looks like the gamble is paying off!  

Producers have apparently been "inundated" with applications after Sophie was revealed as the next Bachelorette.  

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/producers-inundated-with-calls-as-they-widen-age-range-of-potential-bachelors-for-sophie-monk/news-story/dcf8f37ead934c24e43e95a2a3d4fdc4

Hopefully this translates to a high calibre of contestants for Sophie and an interesting/fun season for us to watch and sleuth.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:14 am

So she dated singers, movie stars and millionaires, has been engaged numerous times, but is now willing to pick some personal trainer/salesman/joe schmo so she can have a baby ASAP? Yeah, that sounds as if it will end well.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:29 am

Bobette wrote:Looks like the gamble is paying off!  

Producers have apparently been "inundated" with applications after Sophie was revealed as the next Bachelorette.  

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/producers-inundated-with-calls-as-they-widen-age-range-of-potential-bachelors-for-sophie-monk/news-story/dcf8f37ead934c24e43e95a2a3d4fdc4

Hopefully this translates to a high calibre of contestants for Sophie and an interesting/fun season for us to watch and sleuth.

I think it's more of a case of guys wanting to date a celebrity.

They should just rename the show to Celebrity Bachelorette.

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:35 pm

I can't believe what I just read. What a disaster. What in the world were they thinking.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43619

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:01 pm

IMO, they are only thinking about $$$$ and ratings, which I am sure it will bring in both given Sophie is a high profile celebrity.

However, at what cost? Where will the show go from here? More celebrities as leads? Celebrities as contestants?

No matter what happens I think this show has been forever changed because of their choice for lead.

hmmm
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IMO, they are only thinking about $$$$ and ratings, which I am sure it will bring in both given Sophie is a high profile celebrity.

However, at what cost? Where will the show go from here? More celebrities as leads? Celebrities as contestants?

No matter what happens I think this show has been forever changed because of their choice for lead.

hmmm

I think their choice of lead is a disaster. As you said what can they do next? I think Bachelor Australia has officially jumped the shark. I just hope other versions don't follow suit with similar stunt casting for the lead.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Part if me is actually concerned that the US show may follow suit and use the Aussie show as a testing ground of sorts, especially since the US produces the Aussie Bach/ette shows. I hope not.  :/
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Sprite wrote:

So she dated singers, movie stars and millionaires, has been engaged numerous times, but is now willing to pick some personal trainer/salesman/joe schmo so she can have a baby ASAP? Yeah, that sounds as if it will end well.

laugh out loud Yep my thoughts exactly....however trying to always think outside the box maybe because of this reason she finds it hard to find anyone because shes a celebrity the average joe wont ask her out as they feel intimidated and to scared because of her status????no idea i am just hoping it wont ruin the show or future bach shows....jmo
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:40 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sprite wrote:

laugh out loud Yep my thoughts exactly....however trying to always think outside the box maybe because of this reason she finds it hard to find anyone because shes a celebrity the average joe wont ask her out as they feel intimidated and to scared because of her status????no idea  i am just hoping it wont ruin the show or future bach shows....jmo

She may give that in the future as a reason why she is doing the show, but I don't buy that. I actually do think that it will ruin the show...present and future. I just hope it doesn't spread to other countries trying celebrity leads.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum