SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Sleuth potential contestants and lead here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Copied from Filming Schedule thread:

Katiebelle wrote:I can't even begin to think of what type of men she will have.

The only things I know of her is what I have read in the tabloids when I am sitting in a waiting room. But two things I do know is she's 37 years and a smoker.

So I am assuming the guys will be aged between 30 - 45 years? Have we ever had contestants in that age range before? And how many man would reach those ages without some type of "baggage"? (Apologies - I hate that term "baggage" but I can't think of another word to describe it).

So I'm guessing that we will see more divorcees, single dads etc.

Also - the men that come on this show have pretty good bodies - they all seem to look after themselves. How many of them will want to date a smoker?

I have never smoked or even dated a smoker but a friend of mine did and after a couple of months she had to end it because she just couldn't stand the smell. I remember her saying it wasn't the taste when she kissed him because he used peppermints but when she ran her fingers through his hair she'd get great wafts of smokey smell - and she reckoned it seeped from his pores!

So do you think a super fit health conscious guy will want to date a smoker?

Also - because she is a celebrity - I think maybe d-listed but you Aussies will know better - how will she know the guys are truly there for her and not just trying to get a ride on her celebrity train.

It might have been better if they had announced her after they selected the men. At least this way she'll know they are truly looking for love and didn't just put their names down once they heard who the bachelorette was.

Anyway - all just thoughts!

@Katiebelle I get where you are coming from but I am feeling more optimistic about things.  

I'm not a smoker but in their defence, smokers deserve love too.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887 I don't think it's allowed in the Bach Mansion so this may be incentive for her to give up.  Alternatively, she might love smoking and it might be something she actually looks for in a partner. Sophie may not want a super fit health conscious guy who's always at the gym and obsessing about food.  She's probably dated a few of those already and might instead be looking for someone she can hang out and smoke/drink/eat pizza with.  I'd actually love to see her choose a bald guy with a dad bod or something.

As for age, I am excited that the guys will (presumably) be older and TBH I think most people have some kind of baggage regardless of age/situation - that's just life!  I'm sure Sophie will have a fair amount of her own.  IMO older, divorced guys or men with children are potentially more likely to take relationships more seriously that younger guys who are perhaps just "going with it for now".  IMO a lot of guys would see this as their only opportunity to meet Sophie so we may get people who wouldn't usually consider going on a show like this and not just famewhores.

I don't know what grade of celebrity Sophie would be classed as - she's certainly no Kate Blanchett - but I personally wouldn't class her as d-list.  I think she's just more of an acquired taste - people seem to either like her or they don't - and personally I do.  I find her frank and funny and am expecting her to be honest and open on the show.  To me it makes sense what she said in an earlier interview about not being able to meet "normal" guys and that this way, they will be hand picked and background-checked so at least she won't have to worry about them being a stalker.

I sincerely hope they've found her some decent, solid, funny, down to earth guys and can't wait for this thread to fill up with the names and faces of her group so we can start to sleuth them!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:59 pm

MEN!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* ZM122Xa
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* MWZgRGg
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* JxAC8f8
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* GkV1dIB
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* OC5xzzv
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* JeiH4yV
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* SfXrzZR

Source and article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4642732/Bachelorette-contestant-vying-Sophie-Monk-s-heart.html

The last guy is Jarod Woodgate as previously sleuthed by @LeapofFaith on SM Board:

LeapofFaith wrote:So daily mail says The guy on the date is Jarod Woodgate could this be his ig http://instagram.com/jarrodwoodgate looks like he owns a winery http://instagram.com/tomscapvineyard website link is there as well IMO it looks like him what do u think?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4196B11100000578-0-image-a-1_1497996776958
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4623454/PICTURED-Sophie-Monk-films-date-Bachelorette.html

Yes that looks like a match to me, well done @LeapofFaith!  

I like his winery IG - he looks mature/sophisticated but still friendly.  This seems like a good start IMO and I hope it is reflective of the kind of guys they found for Sophie.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Tfkhd1f

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* S11msST

Source

Time for our first contestant thread?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:15 pm

Wow is it just me or do they all look much older than I'm used too seeing on the bachelorette! IMO That's exiting !! Thanks @Bobette for bringing that over yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:27 pm

@LeapofFaith, it's not just you - I agree and I'm also into it. IMO they look like solid Aussie MEN (not boys). YAY.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:44 pm

Thanks for posting @Bobette! I am excited to see more of the men  yes

@GuardianAngel when you get a chance could you start a thread for contestants? I am able to create individual threads but not one on it's own where all the individual threads are in it. Thank you so much!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:10 pm

Good to see some men for a change. Will look forward to watching this.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:22 am

Another bloke (younger this time):

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CKCl9ES

And some BTS video of the day:

Source

Some pretty clear footage of the guys - IMO people will recognise them and I expect to see some names thrown around soon. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:42 am

Man Bun Dude has scored a date:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* ZC8g9VA

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* UIabdnA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4656366/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-high-fives-male-date-man-bun.html

I'm officially flagging this guy as F1 potential IMO.  

Statistically, the episode 3 one-on-ones have been F1 100% of the time for Bachelorette AU (Sasha S1 and Lee S2 were both ep 3 dates) and he's also got a scruffy/tradie/down to earth look, which is what Sophie said she's after.  Plus she's laughing!

Jarod Woodgate was presumably the first one-on-one and the "awkward" stroll along the beach is potentially just a SQT date after a group date IMO (since there is no visible "date activity" on show - they're literally just walking, as far as we can tell).

ETA: Just checked out the stats for Bach AU for comparison and F1 was the ep 3 date 50% of the time, the other 50% F1 was ep 5. So if they're sticking to formula, this guy is a definite possibility IMO but I'll also be interested to see who gets the ep 5 date.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:43 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Another confirmed contestant: Stu Laundy

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 6qQbIrF

Laundy, son of legendary pub owner Arthur and heir to the estimated $500 million family fortune, was spotted on a group date with other bachelors at a property in Sydney’s northern suburbs of St Ives on Thursday.
The 44-year-old, who has become one of Sydney’s most eligible bachelors since splitting from his wife Rachel in 2013, previously told The Saturday Telegraph he met Monk briefly last year and set up a date on his yacht, but it fell through.
A source on set said Laundy, who was allowed to take place in the show after Monk lifted the age limit of men from 35 to 45, was so smitten with Monk at their meeting that he couldn’t miss the opportunity to throw his hat back into the ring.

I don't like his chances - he's not what Sophie has said she's looking for, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:40 pm

I love it! 44 year old going for what he wants fame or Soph or both laugh out loud This season is going to be next level!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Thank you GA for the Contestant thread  :Thanktwo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
mercieme
stuckinsc
Cetamy
AllAboutLove
LeapofFaith
Bobette
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum