SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:42 pm

More on Stu: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4697044/Millionaire-Stu-Laundy-revealed-suitor-Sophie-Monk.html

Quite the Playboy it seems. Possible villain for this season IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:43 pm

@Bobette but does lots of money change things? And if she changed the rules for him? Maybe?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:44 pm

This season with guys in their 40's being cast will be quite interesting to say the least. I expect the drama to be lacking compared to other seasons, can't imagine a bunch of grown men giving in to the procuders so maybe we will see Sophie's love story play out like Sam F's did.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Thread for Stu Laundy here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Bobette but does lots of money change things? And if she changed the rules for him? Maybe?

I think money would turn her off, TBH. She's dated a millionaire in the past - a plastic surgeon I think he was. I think Stu is the exact opposite of what she's looking for this time round.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:52 pm

mercieme wrote:This season with guys in their 40's being cast will be quite interesting to say the least. I expect the drama to be lacking compared to other seasons, can't imagine a bunch of grown men giving in to the procuders so maybe we will see Sophie's love story play out like Sam F's did.

I agree @mercieme, this is going to be a unique and interesting season IMO.  Check out this other pic from the news.com.au article about Stu.  There's a bald suitor in the mix.  BALD!  Unheard of.  They actually look like normal men.  I can't wait to see this play out.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 U8z7xAK
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/playboy-stu-laundy-revealed-as-one-of-sophie-monks-suitors-on-the-bachelorette/news-story/ca1db2821b34133c8a3e4b6101f57933
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:53 pm

Both past Bette AU seasons the drama has been almost non-existant between the men. Georgia's season especially where the guys all got along and no drama in F5 between the guys unlike US shows.

I will laugh though if this is the first Bette Aussie season where the guys have drama and it's all the older guys. That will be too funny  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:53 pm

@Bobette I have not paid attention. I was honestly mourning it not being Nikki. But maybe Sophie will give the formula a good kick in the butt.

I like having older guys. Honestly as the show in the US was going younger and younger I got bored. Perfect is boring give me some life experience to enjoy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Bobette I have not paid attention. I was honestly mourning it not being Nikki.  But maybe Sophie will give the formula a good kick in the butt.

I like having older guys. Honestly as the show in the US was going younger and younger I got bored. Perfect is boring give me some life experience to enjoy.

clapping! ITA, @stuckinsc.  Life isn't perfect and these guys look like they've got a bit of real life experience IMO.  Combine with Sophie's lack of filter and blunt, tell-it-like-it-is personality and we're in for a doozy of a season I reckon.  Should be v. interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:12 pm

True @allaboutlove about drama being tame on both Sam F's and GL's seasons, I just expect none at all for Sophie's season since these guys seem so normal and mature....as long as they keep the drama to the same level as the other seasons, I am all good. I can't stand the US series drama, so old and annoying IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:21 pm

@mercieme Amen to that. It's so frustrating and annoying the drama with the US show and so OTT that I get super bored, super fast. So far I have really enjoyed each season of the Aussie shows, especially their Bette seasons. They're by far my fave Bette seasons - fantastic leads and great guys. I am hoping the pattern continues and some more great guys this season! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:14 am

Yes to all of the above and also from the BTS pics we've seen the dates seem very "low key" and typical Aussie - a walk along the beach, a picnic bench in the bush, driving around the Sydney CBD in a vintage car, and now rocking up to what looks like a very typical suburban house in the group shot above.  It's probably just because Ch 10 have zero money but feels like it will be a very down to earth season, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
mercieme
stuckinsc
Cetamy
AllAboutLove
LeapofFaith
Bobette
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum