SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:31 pm

You make an excellent point about the three dates @mercieme but I just can't see it being anyone other than Laura.  The rear view isn't a match for any of the other girls, IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Img_0018
Source[/quote]

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 CiQh4yb

Source

The hair is definitely Laura's colour IMO, and her figure is a match for me.  Being barefoot could make her appear shorter.  Will see if I can find some other pics for height reference.

The only other thing I can think of is it's an intruder that we haven't seen in any of the other pics but that embrace looks very intimate to me - he looks very much into her, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:36 pm

@Bobette, I would say the hair is closest to Laura's but the base is very dark compared to Laura's IMO. We will get the previews soon but I still have my doubts that's Laura just because the dates don't add up; no way Laura got 3 SDs IMHO Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887 Also I think we should compare how Matty kisses the girls this season to how he was with GL, that is a good baseline IMO for how intimate he can be especially on the old school date he had with GL Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:43 pm

I agree 3 SDs is very unlikely - possibly it was a GD reward or similar?  I've enlarged the pic as much as possible.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Z4XPve0

Source

No rings on the hand we can see, but she is wearing earrings and a necklace.  I'm still going to say it's Laura.  We'll soon see!

ps Here is the text from the original article accompanying the pic:

He was also snapped taking a seaplane flight to Sydney’s Cottage Point with another date. A source told The Daily Telegraph real feelings are starting to develop between Matty and a couple of the women, with one even scoring a kiss outside the door of the seaplane.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:47 pm

@Bobette I am so glad you found the text for that seaplane date thanks yes  Based on the description of the seaplane date, it was a full date IMO and not SQT date since we have had similar full day SDs like that in the past. Lisa the F2 on Blake's S2 season went on that fly/dine date via a seaplane.

ETA - here is the full description of that date from the Sydney Seaplane website

LUNCH AT COTTAGE POINT INN, HAWKESBURY RIVER

Twenty minutes in the air takes you away from the hustle and bustle of Sydney to the award winning Cottage Point Inn. This beautiful restaurant is perched on the water's edge in the heart of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park and is renowned for offering exceptional modern Australian cuisine.

Upon landing we taxi the aircraft to the restaurant's seaplane dock, where Cottage Point Inn's friendly staff offer a warm welcome and a wide variety of great Australian wines. After a leisurely 3-course a la carte lunch, created by chef Guillaume Zika, you'll reboard your seaplane and return to Sydney Harbour. To top off a magical afternoon we offer you an incredible photo opportunity flying a circuit of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House, before landing at Rose Bay.

Flight details

$535 per person, minimum 2 adults

Includes:

Return seaplane flights
3-course a la carte lunch (beverages not included)
Total tour duration: 4 hours

Total flying time: 40 minutes

See typical Cottage Point Inn menu
Source

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:47 pm

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, I would say the hair is closest to Laura's but the base is very dark compared to Laura's IMO. We will get the previews soon but I still have my doubts that's Laura just because the dates don't add up; no way Laura got 3 SDs IMHO Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887  Also I think we should compare how Matty kisses the girls this season to how he was with GL, that is a good baseline IMO for how intimate he can be especially on the old school date he had with GL Hugesmile

Well, if you insist :fanningfan :detective :fanningfan

mercieme wrote:@Bobette I am so glad you found the text for that seaplane date thanks yes  Based on the description of the seaplane date, it was a full date IMO and not SQT date since we have had similar full day SDs like that in the past. Lisa the F2 on Blake's S2 season went on that fly/dine date via a seaplane.

Maybe their waterfall picnic date was SQT then?  I don't know - just throwing ideas around as you're right that 3 SDs is unlikely. Has anyone ever had 3 SDs before in previous AU seasons?  I tend to forget these details as soon as the season has ended giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:52 pm

@Bobette, I have the video of the kisses. I will post in the SM thread so we can discuss giggling Also I just appended my post about the seaplane date with the full package description from the website, producers have no idea we are on to them laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:54 pm

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, I have the video of the kisses. I will post in the SM thread so we can discuss giggling Also I just appended by post about the seaplane date with the full package description from the website, producers have no idea we are on to them laugh out loud

YES THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SLEUTHING INFORMATION PLEASE POST THE KISSING VIDEO.  

Uh, I mean, that would be splendid, thanks.

That day tour to Cottage Point sounds rather nice.  $535 per person though?  Pricey.  
Maybe the producers had a two-for-one scoopon voucher. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:01 pm

So I started putting together all the dates for the F4 for all seasons. From what I have, Blake's season was the only one where the F1 had 3 SDs and that's because Blake's season was filmed for a longer time than seasons S1, S3 and S4.

Ya think that date was pricey for the seaplane. Elise's Karisma cruise date package cost between $800 and $950 for a minimum of 4 hours Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887 I hope Channel 10 makes all these money back in ads considering what they are going through.

Karisma Cruise Rates & Pics
http://karismacruises.net.au/rates/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:09 pm

Ok, I know the hair colour is a match, but I am also doubting that the sea plane is Laura.

Laura's hairline in every photo has whispy bits in front of her ear, but the sea plane girl has her hair pulled back tightly and no whispy bits. And the skirt doesn't suit Laura's style... she's a floaty skirt girl, not a tight skirt girl IMO. She's got that gypsy style thing which is her brand for her retail stuff as well, so I can't see her going rogue like this on a date.

It could of course be her with her hair and clothes styled differently, but I'm not convinced.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:35 am

Ok I'm just going to put this out there ... now that I see it zoomed in, the sea-plane girl looks like Elise. Having said that, I do seem to be confusing everyone for Elise at the moment with all the promos cantstopl There's something about Elise in there in the tummy and the arms. Arms seem bigger than Laura's IMO.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:28 am

Good point about the clothing style, but she may have been "styled" for the episode - they might have had a marketing/promo arrangement with the designer etc.  I'm not sure how much say they get in what they wear?

It's not just the hair that makes me think it's Laura, it's also the side face profile.  Also, call me crazy, but can anyone else see a faint shadow/dark patch through the white shirt in exactly the place Laura's tattoo would be?????  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 EM27u1F
Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 JCXYNUj
Source

Either way I'm not convinced it's Elise.  Elise is more stocky/muscular IMO.  She has a sportswoman's body.  The seaplane woman is more "delicate" IMO (not a criticism of Elise btw - I think she looks great).

ETA: OK never mind, I don't think that could be Laura's tattoo because from the pic below from the bikini shoot it looks like it's more under her arm and not round her back where the shadow appears in the seaplane pic.  

I'm just losing it. :crazed

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 MpcErED
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:54 am

Just checked the date on the original article featuring the seaplane and it was dated May 11.  Pics could have been taken earlier of course but the article does say:

BACHELOR star Matty J might want someone “down to earth” but he has been pictured reaching heights with not one, but two eligible babes during filming for the next series of the reality show this week

Source

...which is very close to the end of filming so I think it's fair to assume the girl is one of the final 7 pictured on the boxing date.  

Aside from Laura & Elise he only other person from the final 7 I think has the right hair/body shape is Florence.  The way she stands and holds her hands is very graceful, like the girl on the plane.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 IrQLOMl
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 GrioMav
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 ZrNjtPw

Source: TenPlay

She also appears to be the shortest of the girls judging by this pic.  However, the skintone doesn't look like a match to me - seaplane girl looks quite tanned, and Florence has a more rounded backside IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 P8eqBce

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Img_0018
Source

Pics of Laura & Elise with Matty for height comparison:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 15db061561be9793619fbdec4f2c1873
Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 TesqgJz
Source

Look at the way Elise is grabbing his hand - not delicate at all.  

I still think Laura is the closest match though I will concede it doesn't look like she should have to stand on tippytoes to kiss Matty. Hopefully they might show a snippet of the seaplane date in the long promo on night 1 and we can lock her identity down for sure!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Amalia
robinvi
iamreal2u
Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
Tickledpink
Sprite
carraiger
mjoy
pvpr
LeapofFaith