SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:13 am

Thanks for the photos @pvpr

If she got the first SD then I'd pencil her in to possibly go far (top 4) but not F1.

She looks fuller figured (more pear shaped as well) and lots of tattoos. Not a fan of them or the bikini but to each their own.

It seems that many of the contestants have tattoos and given Matty does as well, it could be that is the type of girl he likes.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

22 - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:45 am

IMO In some of the pics Matty looks like he is pulling away a little bit. Body language a little stand off ish.

The pic threw me a little because in my head I was picturing someone Nikki esque and looks wise she is completely different to Nikki.

I guess it's because I was expecting someone who presented herself like Georgia or Nikkk did in the show (literally impeccable).

This girl is absolutely beautiful none the less and I'm interested to see where she places.

All JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:55 am

Wow thanks everyone for all the updates, posting links and pics! Thoroughly enjoyed reading all the new info! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:57 pm

I'm so excited seeing all the photos. I know it's hard to judge on a few photos, but he looks to have more chemistry with the girl on the motorbike than this girl who is wearing next to nothing. This girl is beautiful, but I think the blonde 'Sandy' girl will go further.
It will be interesting to see.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:00 pm

starwelcome @Hearts_And_Roses so great to have you join us and sleuthing Matty's season yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:04 pm

Thank you @AllAboutLove  :Thanktwo

I'm so excited for this season.  cheerleader
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Need more pics but I have a good feeling about Sandy/Leah!

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:43 pm

@Hearts_And_Roses Welcome1 Glad you joined!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:18 am

The girl on the beach date is stunning! However, we all know that the first date girl will most likely not be f1 laugh out loud She will go far though.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:55 am

ssin0547 wrote:IMO In some of the pics Matty looks like he is pulling away a little bit. Body language a little stand off ish.

The pic threw me a little because in my head I was picturing someone Nikki esque and looks wise she is completely different to Nikki.

I guess it's because I was expecting someone who presented herself like Georgia or Nikkk did in the show (literally impeccable).

This girl is absolutely beautiful none the less and I'm interested to see where she places.

All JMO
IMO, she looks a bit like Georgia

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:27 am

is it just me or does that pic of the grl on the bike dressed as sandy (Leah) looks like Steph from richies season! maybe its just the way her hair is and its pretty blurry photo too i guess...lots of look alikes this season????!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Amalia
robinvi
iamreal2u
Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
Tickledpink
Sprite
carraiger
mjoy
pvpr
LeapofFaith