SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Media S/Media, NO Discussion.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by carraiger Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:48 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/the-next-bachelor-matty-j-honoured-at-the-idea/news-story/91f6bbf0d06794776b4d2b1ad8ad8e34

The next Bachelor? Matty J ‘honoured’ at the idea

AFTER having his heart broken on The Bachelorette, Matty Johnson is open to continuing his very public journey of finding love.

The Sydney marketing manager is firming as a strong contender to follow in the footsteps of previous Bachelor stars Richie Strahan, Blake Garvey, Sam Wood and Tim Robards when Channel Ten brings the reality dating show back for another season in 2017.

“I haven’t been asked but the fact that people are even suggesting I could be a good fit for it, I am really honoured by that. There’s definitely things that are appealing about the prospect of going on the show again,” Johnson told The Saturday Telegraph.

“To have somebody else give you a selection of 15 to 20 really incredible girls, it is almost like someone else does the hard work for you to give you that shortlist. Going on the show and meeting someone would be really exciting but there’s also a lot of pressure from that too.”

He added: “It is a lot easier being one of multiple people focusing on the one girl instead of being somebody who has to break multiple hearts. At some point you have to be the bad guy and people are going to disagree with your decisions.”

Johnson, 29, placed second to Melbourne’s Lee Elliott on The Bachelorette when Georgia Love handed out her final rose.

He was a viewer favourite throughout the season, as much for his personality as his looks and genuine charm.

“I just tried to be as genuine as I could,” he said. “I’d like to think I’m a kind and considerate guy with a good sense of humour and someone who values a long lasting relationship, because that is what I am looking for.”

Whatever the future holds, Johnson isn’t actively dating just yet.

“I’m not ready to jump into another relationship at all,” he said. “I’m just trying to focus on friends and family and getting back into work so I’m not dating any time soon.”

When he is ready to date, the Bondi Beach local’s top priorities in a prospective partner are clear.

“Someone who is ambitious, easy going with a good sense of humour who is also confident, they are the kinds of things that attract me,” he explained. “Anyone who is too highly strung or moody is something I try and steer away from.”
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:13 am

Australia, meet your new Bachelor. Matty Johnson, 30 from Sydney! #TheBachelorAU by @thebachelorau

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:13 am

I can finally announce that yes, I will be the next Bachelor. I never could have imagined I'd be given this opportunity. I'm beyond excited to start this incredible adventure and to find the special girl I've been waiting for. by @matthewdavidjohnson
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:14 am

Australia will you accept this rose? Matty J is BACK @thebachelorau #bachelorau by @ten_insider
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:26 am

Sundy wrote:Daily Mail report on Matty being the Bachelor.

Matty J CONFIRMS he's the new Bachelor
http://dailym.ai/2mKp1Pm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:19 am

Some articles about Matty as the Bachelor. To discuss, just quote and copy and paste to the SM/Media discussion thread.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Announced-Bachelor-2017-43250164

http://www.who.com.au/article/entertainment/the-bachelor-australia-matty-johnson-confirmed

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:20 am

BREAKING: Matty J confirms "I'm the new Bachelor... and I want a baby, stat!"
The hunky new Bachelor spills to OK! about his plans for marriage and a family.
MAR 02, 2017 5:00AMBY CARRISSA LAWRIE

“The idea of having four kids is appealing, but after watching my older sister have her first child and seeing how much work is involved, I’m thinking of downsizing that to two,” the 29-year-old marketing executive laughs.

As for tying the knot, the spunk tells OK! that if all goes to plan on the show, a spring wedding would be on the cards!

“I would like a casual wedding, ideally in spring, and outside,” he confesses.

“From the weddings I have been to, I prefer something casual. I’d still like it to be traditional in the sense that there’ll be groomsmen and a white dress, [but] not in a church.”

As for the lady set to make his dreams come true? Well, the 2016 Bachelorette runner-up - who was left "devastated" when Georgia Love chose Lee Elliott as her winning man last year - has a clear idea on that as well.

"She’d be someone who loves what they do, would come to the pub and have a drink with me and my friends, who also wouldn’t have any issues going surfing or hiking on the weekends. Somebody who would like to stay in and watch a movie one night, but then the next night wants to go out and party. A real balance," he tells OK!.

One thing’s for sure though, Matty knows who definitely won’t be getting a prized rose from him when the fifth season of Channel 10’s hit dating show airs later this year.

"I don’t like needy woman, or those who lack of confidence, have bad breath or are bad at kissing," he laughs.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/new-bachelor-for-2017-is-matty-johnson-35558
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:22 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:26 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:41 pm

catalyst wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4284582/2017-Bachelor-Australia-contestants-spotted-Sydney.html

First look at the contestants!

pictures have emerged of the women who will be vying for Matty 'J' Johnson after they were spotted on Saturday. But it appears the excitement of meeting the 30-year-old hunk has yet to dawn on the girls, who failed to muster up a smile as they were chauffeured around. There appeared to be a uniform for the women, with several sporting the same black hooded jacket. Meanwhile, they were all sporting a full face of makeup as well as glamorous hair.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3DFD88FD00000578-4284582-image-a-11_1488757822677
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3DFD887200000578-4284582-image-a-25_1488759138077
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3DFD886600000578-4284582-image-a-14_1488758509299
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3DFD879D00000578-4284582-image-a-13_1488758495386
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3DFD8B3700000578-4284582-image-a-22_1488758999993
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3DFD896B00000578-4284582-image-a-23_1488759036870
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:39 pm

Snapped in between filming in Glenorie, Sydney, the women were make-up free while surrounded by the show’s crew, ready to begin their first night of filming in The Bachelor’s mansion. Some hours later, one by one, they reappeared, glammed to the nines in gowns, ready to kick off the first cocktail party of the season and meet Matty.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* A9a10ab7fc51eb47af3ec251163ac6daa0686c6c
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4533d56886274bae67c37ef362921055f28afda3Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2f24c0bbb799f112d6e8da36f725568b85fd8930
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E071cd17909fd2c9b3925595bc805340775e5bc4
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 250a2bfff0f3a4ff1652bcbe3d215807176d5ce3
http://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrityroyals/exclusive-first-look-here-come-the-bachelor-ladies
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters