SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Key Excerpts from Other Lisa Exit Interviews
LeapofFaith wrote:
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-lisa-carlton-exit-tv-week-40527

Plot twist! Lisa thinks Laura won’t win The Bachelor
The former fan-favourite thinks another lucky lady will come out on top.

So was Lisa ever a front-runner or have we been fooled by tricky editing?

“I think Elise will be the last one standing,” she tells TV WEEK, despite rumours jewellery designer Laura Byrnes is the lucky lady.

“She is an absolute legend and from what I could see, her and Matty get along really well and have a lot in common. They would be really cute together.”

ETA - I told you she won't be able to keep it a secret for long Hugesmile JMO
Can you share your thoughts on the remaining girls?
Cobie?
Very sweet. Very sensitive as well. She’s such a lovely girl.
It was hard to watch her getting upset in that ‘punching your fears’ challenge.
I know. It was an emotional day for some of them. For me it wasn’t, because I couldn’t really get into it. I thought it was just a bit silly, the whole idea of it. But then other girls really took it personally. I guess we’re just all very different.

Elora?
Elora [laughs]. She was very, very into it. She is very adamant about her connection with Matty. I think she really puts a lot of energy into their relationship.

Florence?
Flo. She just oozes sex appeal. Her and Matty have a very flirtatious relationship, I’d say. But she’s awesome. She just says it how it is. She’s very blunt!

Laura?
Lovely girl. I think even the first night when I met her, I was like, whoa, who is this chick? She is amazing. Very confident. Lovely girl. She was one of my close friends in the house as well.

Tara?
Tara, oh my God — legend. She is probably one of the funniest people I’ve ever met. I know onscreen she comes across as very funny, and jokes around a lot, but she does actually have a serious side to her, and I think we’re now slowly starting to see that.

Elise?
Love her as well — she’s probably one of my besties. She is absolutely gorgeous. She was a bit of a dark horse, but since Matty has noticed her, he’s really shown an interest in her, which is awesome. So I’m really excited to watch the next couple of weeks unfold!

Who is the best match for Matty?
I think of the six girls who are left, they all have so many different things to offer, so it really just depends on what he’s looking for. I would probably say Tara, Laura and Elise.
Source
And of course the million dollar question on everyone’s mind, will Lisa have a crack at next year’s Bachelorette? “Yeah I have been asked that a few times but honestly I would be so boring, so I don’t want to put people through that,” she said.

Although Lisa insists Matty J has found love on the show, she’s tight lipped as to who the winner will be telling Vogue “there’s six girls left at the moment and you can tell who he’s had a stronger connection with, but you’ll just have to watch it I guess to see how it unfolds.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This is the same order I've speculated before about the F4....and looks like the order of F4-F1, with all the non-F1s (F4, F3, and F2) in black while F1 is in color... jmo

This season media has been ott imo to the point that it has left me super less invested hmmm

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Finally a "Flo" interview with The Western Australia.
Does Florence win Matty J’s heart?
Florence Alexandra Sophia might have just revealed that she’s the winner of Matty Johnson’s heart on the Bachelor. Speaking to AAA the 27 year old hailing from Amsterdam, spoke throughout the interview talking about her feelings for Johnson in present tense admitting “Yeah I think Matty’s really cool, I’m really liking him and he has an awesome sense of humour and I don’t always think that comes across all the time on television... I’m watching this show thinking ‘You’re way better in real life”.
“He’s a very funny and he’s a lovely guy”.

When questioned about last night’s episode she was quick to jump in to clarify details asking AAA “Did he really say that about me? That we didn’t really get the opportunity to open up to each other? Is that something he said about me?” Sophia, who hasn’t seen all of the episodes really wanted to see what he was saying about her when she wasn’t around “I was hoping that it would be a bit more exciting to be honest... I was really excited to see what he was saying, but so far, it’s been not that special”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:51 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:Have we all seen the extended promo for Hometowns week?
Looks like more CP drama. In one scene it looks like Matty says something, that makes Flo gasp with horror/shock and glance at (possibly) Elora. Laura doesn't look to happy either

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-matty-j-talks-top-6-girls-40551
The Bachelor Australia's Matty J dishes on what he REALLY thinks of his top six! The Bachelor hunk rates his girls...
With only six girls left on The Bachelor Australia 2017 things are getting difficult for the hunky Bachelor, Matty Johnson. While he might have a bevy of beauties vying for his heart, Matty still has a tough decision to make. The girls are all falling head over heels for the heart-throb but what does the Bachelor think of his top six?
Well, Matty sat down with NW telling us how he REALLY feels...

Cobie
“Cobie’s so kind and easily 
the sweetest person I’ve 
ever met, which is so attractive 
to me. And I love that she’s 
a big kid at heart – but 
I wonder how compatible 
our personalities really are...”
Laura
“The chemistry Laura and 
I have, it hits me every time we’re together. When I’m 
with her it feels so natural and 
I never want our dates to end. 
I knew she could be right for me the day after our first date – I simply couldn’t fault it.”
Elise
“Every time Elise looks me in 
the eyes and smiles, I go weak 
at the knees. And although she popped up on my radar much later, the more time I spend with her the more I realise Elise is someone I can have a real future with. I love how similar we are.”
Elora
“Elora actually makes me a little bit nervous, and when we had our first kiss, it just felt so right. Though she has a massive sense of wanderlust and I’m wondering if she’s ready to settle down...”
Tara
“The Bachelor can be a chaotic experience, but when I’m with Tara I forget about everything 
else – she’s the only thing on my mind. But she’s moved back to Queensland to be with her family, and I’m settled in Sydney, so one of us would have to make a really big sacrifice to make it work.”
Flo
“Flo keeps me on my toes - and her confidence… it’s the first thing you notice when you’re around her. But she’s only just moved to Australia and I’m worried in a few years she’ll want to move back to Amsterdam.”

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:32 am

The Bachelor's Elise had a game plan all along “I was quite happy to stay under the radar until now.”

Signing up for The Bachelor Australia was a tough decision for Elise.

The former professional hockey player, who’s tipped 
to win Bachelor Matty’s heart, had only been in two long-term relationships prior to appearing on the show.

When the show’s casting producers contacted the full-time athlete asking her 
to be a contestant this season, Elise jumped at the chance.

“It was hard to meet people as an athlete – all day, every day, I was training,” Elise, 
30, explains to TV WEEK.

“I had to be a bit selfish. I was on tour a lot. Now 
the priorities are on finding someone I love and loves 
me back,” she smiles.

Of being labelled the show’s “dark horse”, Elise admits it was all part of her plan.

“I was quite happy to stay under the radar until now,” she explains. “And I’m so excited for people to see 
how Matty and I are together.

“We both feel like, ‘Why didn’t this happen earlier? 
It’s been a nice surprise’.”

Despite her strong feelings towards Matty now, Elise says she did think about leaving the mansion at one stage.

“My intention going into this was to find someone I could fall in love with, not be in 
a reality TV show – that was secondary for me,” she says.

“I did think, ‘What’s the point if I don’t engage in drama?’ It’s not who I am. If 
he doesn’t notice me because 
I sit back, then so be it.” Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just noticed that the show posted this on their FB. Very cute and fun video of Elise and Tara laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:25 pm

I'm almost certain that the Gasp at the CP (flo very expressive, Laura reaching for her wine! And elora touching her heart!!) is because osher says 2 girls will be going home tonight sad

Last edited by Ash on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Another thought provoker..

MJ said in an interview that until the moment they mentioned the Kotex ad, his "the one aka Cindy" wouldn't hav known abt the ad. Hmmm I know flo didn't know even osher... but as a model wud she even care if she was F1

Another response from MJ was after the FRC he and his F1 ripped off their clothes and did the deed. Can't see that happening with cobie for sure and Elise, as yet jus lukewarm
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:48 pm

@Ash This is the No Discussion Thread - please post your comments into the discussion thread Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Tx I jus realised after I posted sad but also trying to holiday ATM laugh out loud! And now I can't see a delete button on my phone for the post
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:26 pm

mercieme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:Have we all seen the extended promo for Hometowns week?
Looks like more CP drama. In one scene it looks like Matty says something, that makes Flo gasp with horror/shock and glance at (possibly) Elora. Laura doesn't look to happy either

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4850792/Matty-J-called-liar-brutal-Bachelor-hometown-promo.html
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters