SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Information on Pre-Premier Screening for Matty's Season
mercieme wrote:For you Aussie posters, Daily Telegraph is partnering with Network Ten to give out 30 free passes for a pre-screening and of the premier episode and also a Q&A with Osher and Matty, details from link below.

Excited to see Matty J’s journey of love and meet The Bachelor and Osher Gunsberg?

Thanks to The Daily Telegraph and Network Ten, we have the opportunity to offer you and a guest the chance to attend an exclusive event with The Bachelor Matty J.

WIN one of 30 double passes to see Matty J in the flesh, listen to an exclusive Q&A with Osher Gunsberg and The Bachelor Matty J, hosted by Sydney Confidential’s Jonathan Moran, then watch the highly anticipated premiere episode of the exciting new season before the rest of the country.

The prize includes
Pre-drinks and cinema snacks at Network Ten in Sydney from 6.15pm.
Live and exclusive Q&A with The Bachelor Matty J and host Osher Gunsberg.
A double pass to an exclusive screening of episode one of The Bachelor Australia at Network Ten in Sydney.
Competition starts Sunday 16 July. Keep an eye out for more details this Sunday.
Source

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:37 pm

Bobette wrote:Matty has apparently confirmed he found a girl on the show.  That's something, at least.

'I can confirm I am very, very happy right now,' he confessed.
'I can honestly say it was the best thing I have ever done.'
'To an outsider it must look like an unorthodox way to go about finding the love of your life, and I guess I had similar thoughts before I did it the first time.'

Source

The article shows him in pictures with Elise and Elora.  So it's neither of those two, IMO.  laugh out loud

It seems the promotional machine is in full swing.  Premiere announcement on Sunday during Masterchef I'd guess.  
DM says that "the highly anticipated season five of The Bachelor is set to hit screens from July 26" as we suspected.
Bobette wrote:No sorry @mercieme, I'm not a DT subscriber but I did notice the story has been picked up by the Herald Sun who used pics I have previously only seen published by DT (I think they are affiliated) so I presume DT would have published similar.  

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/new-bachelor-matty-j-says-reality-show-is-the-best-thing-ive-ever-done/news-story/adefb735c67b5d1ec53c30021f819549

They've got the one of (we think) Laura on the seaplane, Cobie up the tree, Elora on the yacht and this one of Matty and Elise which I find particularly interesting as it is way more intimate than the others IMO and not one I have seen before.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 XyjyqGY

Whenever the media make it look like the Lead is super intimate with one person it always makes me look elsewhere for the F1. One if not all the media outlets probably know the winner by now I expect so definitely worth analysing these things IMO.
mercieme wrote:I found the article that Bobette posted from DM in the Daily Herald, they have the following pics in the order listed below:

(1) The girl tiptoeing kissing Matty near the Sydney sea plane (I known this was sleuthed as Laura but looking at that pic again, the rings are missing from her finger and i don't think she wil need to tip toe around Matty, she was wearing flats on her SD with Matty and she was almost his height IMO).
(2) Elise in the tub on the Karisma cruise yactch...her face looks blurred IMO
(3) Cobie on some date that involved rappelling IMO
(4) Elise on the boat date

New Bachelor Matty J says reality show is the ‘best thing I’ve ever done
EXCLUSIVE: THE Bachelor star Matty Johnson has confirmed he has found love on the new season of the Channel 10 reality romance series which is due to screen from July 26.

“I can confirm I am very, very happy right now,” he said.

“I can honestly say it was the best thing I have ever done.”

It is the second time for Johnson, known as Matty J, on the Bachelor merry-go-round.

He was heartbroken when overlooked by Georgia Love on The Bachelorette last year but quickly rebounded and put his faith in Ten to find him a love match as The Bachelor.

The Sydney-based marketing agent admitted TV is not the most conventional means to find a partner.

“To an outsider it must look like an unorthodox way to go about finding the love of your life, and I guess I had similar thoughts before I did it the first time,” he said.

“But I believe in the concept and the process and I think it can work.
“It didn’t quite pan out the way I wanted it to happen the first time, but I thought a second chance was a really fantastic way for me to meet someone incredible.”

Johnson said he was careful not to judge the Bachelor girls harshly on their first dates as he was aware how unreal it was for some sharing an intimate moment with him while surrounded by a film crew.

“I was conscious when I met the girls they would be extremely nervous. I did not want to disregard anyone initially if we didn’t click because it is such a weird environment and it takes people a while to feel comfortable,” he said.
Source

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Bobette wrote:Here we go.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 SJX4NUa

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Bobette wrote:The Hype Train is pulling out of the station.  ALL ABOARD!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 QnYKNpA

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Possibility there could be 3 Intruders
mercieme wrote:I thought there were 22 contestants???? DM is quoting DT below and saying there are 25 contestants? If so intruder alert maybe???

But it seems Matthew Johnson's heart has finally been healed, with him confirming he has found the love of his life as this year's Bachelor.
Speaking with the Daily Telegraph this week, the 30-year-old revealed he had found what he was looking for in one of the 25 participants.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4698962/Bachelor-Matthew-Johnson-confirms-love.html#ixzz4mxyTqMpZ

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Bobette wrote:Aye Carumba!  

... adds NW magazine to tomorrow's shopping list ...

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CD6j0ID

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:46 pm

How Matty Kisses for Reference
mercieme wrote:@Bobette......per convo in the contestant thread, here is the genealogy of Matty's kisses using GL's season as a baseline giggling We can use this to baseline how he does with girls on his season; we should be able to know when he falls in love watching his intensity and focus on the F1 girl via their kisses IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_0019
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_0020
Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_0022
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_0023
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_0021
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_0024
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Interview Pre-Season with NW Mag
LeapofFaith wrote:OMG i have missed out on so much! just trying to catch up with everyone's awesome sleuthing yes @Bobette finally in my state school holidays are over and they are all back at school today!! YAY so now i can concentrate on Matty Hugesmile sorry if this has been posted somewhere i just thought it interesting what Matty says about proposing IMO i dont think he does, but i think they are trying to squash rumours that he wasn't serious about finding his one....

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/matty-j-engagement-announcement-39204

Can we expect an engagement announcement any time soon?
"I think it’s unlikely that I would propose at the end of this, but never say never! I would never discount that and say that it wasn’t possible, but I think that you would want to spend more time with somebody outside of that environment before you propose."
mercieme wrote:Thanks @LeapofFaith....here is the full report from the "now to love link you posted above. The network is probably trying to hype the season for ratings so I doubt he got engaged as well. IMO I think he picked the girl that is into the activities he listed: "summers by the beach, go exploring, surfing and go on camping trips".

Matty J's engagement announcement: "I've found the one"
We all know how keen he is to settle down and have a family, and Matty has revealed what he has in store for the lucky girl who wins his heart. He made it clear while on last year’s season of the Bachelorette that he was itching to have kids of his own after becoming an uncle to his sister Kate’s insanely cute bub George. And in an exclusive chat with NW, Matty reveals the dream life he has planned for himself and his future wife.

You’ve come a long way since having your heart broken on The Bachelorette last year...
Yeah, everything happens for a reason, and I feel fortunate that the events that have happened in the past have led me to this moment where I’m really happy.

Can we expect an engagement announcement any time soon?
I think it’s unlikely that I would propose at the end of this, but never say never! I would never discount that and say that it wasn’t possible, but I think that you would want to spend more time with somebody outside of that environment before you propose.

So are we thinking babies yet?
Look, in 10 years, I would love to have a house in Bondi [in Sydney], a wife, two kids and still be madly in love. That would be the dream. We’d spend summers by the beach, go exploring, surfing and go on camping trips. That’s the kind of life I want to live.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:51 pm

PS Mag Article on Number of Girls Staritng the Season
LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:DM quoted DT that Matty had 25 girls to choose from. If DM is correct then there were 3 intruders which would have arrived about a month into filming similar to Sam W's and Richie's seasons. But we need to see the original DT article dated Saturday July 15th to know if they actually stated 25 girls or the 22 girls that the show mentioned will be at the premier episode.

Below article by popsugar who i think is one of the official mags for the Bachelor states 22 girls? so IMO they start with 22 and then add 3 intruders later on....IMO its interesting we haven't seen pics of the intruders yet so perhaps AAL has a point that they probably didn't last long and only MOT Hugesmile

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2017-Matty-J-Launch-Date-43748415

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Synopsis of NW Mag dated July 17th 8 Page Spread for Matty
Bobette wrote:Just throwing this down already because it's "facts" and not NW writing per se:

Matty's Top 5 Love Songs:

1. Bon Iver, Skinny Love (viewer's of Georgia's season will remember he included this on the playlist he gave to her on night 1 and apparently was crying to it after the breakup)
2. Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
3. David Gray - Sail Away
4. Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
5. Elton John - Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Netflix Favourites:

1. How to lose a guy in 10 days
2. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
3. Cruel Intentions
4. Terminator 2: Judgment Day
5. Forrest Gump

This seems like a very well thought out list - I wonder if Matty actually had any say in it or if it's a promotional construct.  I can imagine girls oo-ing and ahh-ing, "oh he's just so sensitive!"
Bobette wrote:Here are the captions accompanying the pictures and brief descriptions so you can get a mental image:

Pics of Matty poolside (the one I posted yesterday is the first/largest one).  He is topless but wearing jeans.  Wet jeans that cling to his perfectly toned lower half.  Oh my.  There are 4 pics - double page spread.  He's laughing in one, in the others he has his best brooding bedroom eyes on.

Captions:
"I'm in love... And I want to MARRY HER"
"It's flattering that people want me to have that happy ending and that fairytale finish"
"I really do believe that lightning can strike twice. And I'm glad I've now got this second chance"

Next 2 pages: Pics of Matty in a vintage car, wearing jeans, white t-shirt and 50s James Dean style leather jacket.  

Captions:
"'There's all these women in front of you, but you feel isolated, Matty says of the Bachelor experience"
"Over time, wounds do heal. And the prospect of falling in love again is more exciting than anything else"
"It was weird going back to an environment where you do have so many memories - both fun and difficult"

Next 2 pages - MINI MATTY.  They have a pic of him at 3.  Cute.  Caption says something about him thinking he was an ugly kid and them wanting to prove him wrong.  He's earning his paycheque letting them go through his family photos IMO.

Full-page shot of Matty on the balcony of a seafront house.  Topless.  Jeans - no belt - exposing Calvin Klein jocks.  He leans back against the balcony - it's clear glass so you can see the ocean behind.  Autumnal Sydney sunshine dapples his rippled chest.  I'm feeling a little light headed but will press on, for the good of the forum.  It's a heavy weight but I will bear it.

Caption:
"It's a lot of added pressure having a relationship with the whole of Australia giving their opinions"

Right page - "THE HEARTBREAK CHRONICLES"

Pics of him with Georgia and his two exes - Milly and Nathalie.  No-one will be surprised that they are both as hot as freshly baked biscuits.  

Nathalie is a model, Milly is a DJ for The Faders which I am going to assume is an electronic music group of some kind.  

Not pictured - a third ex-girlfriend who dumped him in the UK and prompted his move back to AUS just before he signed up for Georgia's season.  Interesting.  He seems to be a relationship guy/someone who prefers not to be alone.  He says they broke up because the timing just wasn't right.

Next 2 pages - BEST YET.  Matty topless (of course), jeans, wearing a loose (open) denim shirt in one.  Smiling, brooding, making me reflect on how long it's been since I've had a boyfriend... but I digress.

Captions:
"In 10 years, I would love to have a house in Bondi, a wife, two kids, and still be in love.  That would be the dream"

So that's just the photos.  Making a second cup of tea - will be back with details from the actual article ASAP.
Bobette wrote:OK I have read the whole 8 pages and forced myself to examine those grotesque pictures in minute detail.  

I don't know if there's an orchestra practicing nearby or what but I could hear the distinct sound of violins playing the background for the first 2 pages.  They're definitely going with a "heartbreak to happiness" theme here.  

The opening paragraph says 2016 was the year of heartbreak but 2017 will be the year of the fairytale ending because Matty has found THE ONE.  They say they pressed him to find out the girl's identity but he would let on - what a surprise.  

They refer to Georgia's dumping as brutal and I would have to agree.  They mention the fact that he had a fleeting relationship with model Nathalie Darcas (she must be the girl mentioned in the heartbreak files).  And then "after the sunshine comes the rain" (their quote - my metaphors are far more poetic).

Matty has found his dream girl - he describes her as really ambitious, loves what they do, loves the outdoors, adventurous and loves the outdoors.  Also has a great sense of humour.  So pretty much word for word what he said in that promo clip and I think we were right in thinking it was written after filming.

They ask him why he went on the show and he says he couldn't resist the offer of having other people "do all the running around" to find suitable girls.  I'm going to resist judging him for that rather poorly worded answer.  

He then lists what he asked for in his dream girl: engaging conversation, ambitious/loves their work, successful but not necessarily in a monetary sense, adventurous, loves the outdoors - pretty much exactly what was said above.  This journalist must be getting paid by the word.

He then talks about Nathalie - most recent ex - she was heading to US for work, not staying in AUS, was never going to be a longterm thing.  He says he only considered doing Bach after she left for the US.  Uh huh.  Sure Matty.  Sure.

Then there's a really weird paragraph about him saying he wanted to do it because the show has a proven track record of success and mentions Tim & Anna's engagement and Sam/Snez baby news.  I'm going to come right out and say I don't think he said any of that - that's Bach promo material plain and simple IMO.

He then talks about what it was like going back to The Mansion with all the associated memories.  He says he has respect for what Georgia went through.  Says his sister and mum were much more in favour of him doing the show as Lead than they were of him doing The Bachette.

NW asks about the backlash experienced by Georgia & Richie and was that a concern - says he was more worried people would find him boring or that he wouldn't fall in love, or that his chosen girl wouldn't love him back (tie in to Laura's biggest fear which was exactly the same).

Talks about the pressure of being perceived as "the perfect guy", says he was nervous to meet the women, he had empathy for those who were also nervous.  Says he hated the rose ceremonies but he didn't regret any of his choices.

Says he doesn't fall in love easily.  SAYS HE'S ONLY BEEN IN LOVE TWICE BEFORE - WITH GEORGIA AND HIS EX FROM THE UK.  Apologies for shouting but that part deserved caps.  Milly the DJ is feeling pretty crap reading that IMO.

Says at the start he didn't know how to handle dating so many girls at once (possible tie-in to his mental health break).  He also said he found it frustrating at times and he particularly hates it when people are rude/nasty/bullies/inconsiderate.  This will tie in to Leah's departure FOR SURE, imo.

Says he kissed lots of girls but doesn't feel he "overindulged".  Lots of kiss sleuthing to be done then @mercieme!  I'm going to quote this next bit word for word: "I think there's a lot you can tell from a kiss, and I think that kiss is an indication of your [sexual] compatibility".

The article ends with him waffling on about everything happens for a reason and blah blah blah, then the quote from above about where he wants to be in 10 years (house/kids/beach/adventure/still in love).  

So there you have it comrades!  I knew my 80 word per minute typing skills would pay off sooner or later.  It's just a shame you can't see the pics.  I'm sure someone will less respect for copyright than us will upload them to the WWW by nightfall. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:Can you guys bring this over......Matty reading comments from viewers posted, I can't seem to embed FB links.
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1612919942114178/
I wonder if we won't get any more girls profiled with this Matty overload we are getting about the season premier Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887
yes Thanks for posting the link. Embedding below

@mercieme apologies if you tried this already but if on a computer (don't think it works on a mobile) you can go to the FB page and scroll to the specific post you want, click on the small upside down gray arrow (either located on the top right hand side or the bottom right hand side) and a box will open up with options such as "save video, embed video, etc". Click on "embed video", copy and paste into your post.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:32 pm

mercieme wrote:Official Release by Ten Network about Matty's Season. Interesting age range & professions.

The Insider Blog
Matty J is ready. 22 of Australia’s most eligible and glamorous Bachelorettes are desperate for that limo door to open. And we can’t wait to see which one will sweep him off his feet.

We swooned, sighed, and cried as Matty J came so agonisingly close to winning his heart’s desire on The Bachelorette. Now, having bravely refused to close the book on true love, he begins a new chapter that will hopefully lead to the woman of his dreams.

22 stunning Bachelorettes are ready and waiting to fit the bill, and you’ll meet them with Matty when The Bachelor makes its highly anticipated return 7.30 Wednesday 26 July on TEN, continuing 7.30 the following night.

Aged between 23 and 34, these remarkable women include a police officer, a body painter, a midwife and a criminal lawyer, meaning Matty will undoubtedly have his work cut out when deciding who to offer those precious roses to.

The competition for his affection will be understandably fierce, so expect more drama, rivalries and romance than ever before.

Host Osher Günsberg is back to ensure all’s fair in love and war, helping steady the Bachelor’s nerves, announce the memorable dates, and dispense a sage word of romantic advice or two.

For Matty J, past heartbreak won’t dull a moment he feels has come at the perfect time. “More than ever I am so excited about the prospect of settling down,” he says. “Timing is such a crucial factor when it comes to making this commitment and I know wholeheartedly, there is nothing I want more.

“I feel so privileged that I have been given the opportunity to be the Bachelor. Without question, the most exciting part is the chance to meet the girl I am going to spend the rest of my life with.”

The Bachelor Australia premieres 7.30 Wednesday 26 July, and continues 7.30 Thursday 27 July on TEN
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters