SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel January 9th 2017, 7:30 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 20m20 minutes ago
Not supposed to talk about this but @fleissmeister is in talks with Corinne's Nanny to be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel January 10th 2017, 1:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped
I just hope Millsy and Co don't have the itch for another sexpot trashy Bachelorette season.

Sorry for quoting myself but I've posted this thought a couple of times. It was obvious to me that's the direction they are testing as she is the only one that's to me is getting a potential 'ette edit right from night one. She'll be a heartbroken mess and viewers will feel sorry for her because Nick dumped her so late in the game, is my guess for the storyline.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 14h14 hours ago
If for some strange reason @viallnicholas28 doesn't end up with Corrine, do you think she's too young to be The Bachelorette? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom January 10th 2017, 1:20 pm

The apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree, so I am thinking her HTD will be "interesting"

Her spoiled F4 exit, if true, seems to me like a good example of Nick choosing his battles. He went along with producers wanting to keep her around until HTD, but drew the line at spending an entire night with her in the FS affraid speechless

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 January 10th 2017, 1:30 pm

Nick looked really annoyed by her IMO. She was just so drunk and crazy. Even when she was talking to him she seemed drunk. I see why they keep her around so long though, because most of the other girls seem nice and it might have been boring. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 January 10th 2017, 1:34 pm

She will make it to F4 only because Mills and TPTB want to meet the nanny.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise January 10th 2017, 1:48 pm

I think it is telling that Corrine is spoiled to not get a 1:1 date. Has that ever happened before, that a F4 gets there without a 1:1? I think that although Nick found Corrine attractive and entertaining, he did not see a future with her and because of this he did not need to spend 1:1 time with her.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva January 10th 2017, 2:02 pm

I remember Brad 1.0 Deanna got a 2:1 date, but no 1:1 prior to HTD. I think there have been others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite January 10th 2017, 2:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:snipped
I just hope Millsy and Co don't have the itch for another sexpot trashy Bachelorette season.

Sorry for quoting myself but I've posted this thought a couple of times. It was obvious to me that's the direction they are testing as she is the only one that's to me is getting a potential 'ette edit right from night one. She'll be a heartbroken mess and viewers will feel sorry for her because Nick dumped her so late in the game, is my guess for the storyline.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  14h14 hours ago
If for some strange reason @viallnicholas28 doesn't end up with Corrine, do you think she's too young to be The Bachelorette? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really don't think so GA. Yeah she has the trash factor, but they are not painting her in a good light in any way. I get where you are coming from with the comparison with Kaitlyn and her trashy ways, but during the farmers season even Kaitlyn was nowhere near as bad as this. By the end of the season she came away looking sympathetic, so unless tptb do something to try to redeem Corinne before she is eliminated, I don't think a season of Corinne is in the cards. They know she makes good tv and gets people talking and that is all I think that tweet is....stirring the pot to keep people talking.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly January 10th 2017, 2:38 pm

If Corrine is the next 'ette I am officially done with this show. Nothing would get me to watch a season of this entitled brat.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 January 10th 2017, 2:49 pm

Rolly wrote:If Corrine is the next 'ette I am officially done with this show. Nothing would get me to watch a season of this entitled brat.

Some people felt that way about Nick. (Just putting it out there)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze January 10th 2017, 3:17 pm

I think she's entitled snd bratty, and too full of herself. Her situation with Taylor was so hilarious. She went to interrupt Taylor's time with Nick, but couldn't handle it when Taylor did the same.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 January 10th 2017, 3:30 pm

Corinne won't be the next lead, no way imo. Nick was never the lead when he was a villain. Only because of his BIP redemption when he was more likeable. Too many people in blogs and social media are sick of her already. It's just going to get worse IMO when she supposedly is too drunk to make it to the rose ceremony, etc. Corinne is oblivious to everything imo. She does all this crazy stuff but still thinks she is funny and that everyone likes her. She'll be the star of BIP though for sure. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau