SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:51 pm

IMO Corinne's character helps others.
Where once a story like Dani's deceased fiancé or her having appeared in music vids would have been the talk of the week, this season it's only a blip then...Corinne, Corinne, Corinne.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:The woe is me just makes her seem even more bratty and entitled. She was preaching to everyone around her how she is there only for herself, for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], not to make friends,  and screw everyone else. But when she didn't get any friends, she threw her toys out of the pram. Pick a story and stick to it. If you use a group date to get a guy grope your breasts in front of everyone else, then don't act hurt when the other women don't like you. The group date was fun and cheerful until her little show.

And Nick lost me with going along with it. He fully knew how awkward it became to everyobe else. With Liz he was all ' how the other women would feel' with Corinne he didn't give a crap.

IMO as always.

Nick is the lead. He has to pick his battles and I think he is very aware of just what he need to do to get along without pissing off producers. Like most leads I'm sure he would have liked to dump all but a few of cast members the first night, but there is a show to do. Nick better than anyone knows how this works. Corinne is drama gold. Liz, not so much. I very much doubt, producers would let him dump both. I also think Nick figured out that by keeping her, he kept the ones he really interested out of the line of fire. Based on what we know of who he brought to the end, he did good. I want to see how the show actually plays out before I tar and feather him for making things awkward.

Awkward happens every season. Doesn't matter who the lead is. I have no doubt the next Bette or Bachelor will have their own awkward moments where they will do something that will p*ss off the other people there and the audience. It is just part of the show script and the only person who really has any control of the awkwardness is the person who initiates it because they want their 15 minutes....in this case Corinne.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Man she has a golden ticket to paradise. She has certainly proven she will do whatever it takes. Mike F. must love her.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:The woe is me just makes her seem even more bratty and entitled. She was preaching to everyone around her how she is there only for herself, for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], not to make friends,  and screw everyone else. But when she didn't get any friends, she threw her toys out of the pram. Pick a story and stick to it. If you use a group date to get a guy grope your breasts in front of everyone else, then don't act hurt when the other women don't like you. The group date was fun and cheerful until her little show.

And Nick lost me with going along with it. He fully knew how awkward it became to everyobe else. With Liz he was all ' how the other women would feel' with Corinne he didn't give a crap.

IMO as always.

Nick is the lead. He has to pick his battles and I think he is very aware of just what he need to do to get along without pissing off producers. Like most leads I'm sure he would have liked to dump all but a few of cast members the first night, but there is a show to do. Nick better than anyone knows how this works. Corinne is drama gold. Liz, not so much. I very much doubt, producers would let him dump both. I also think Nick figured out that by keeping her, he kept the ones he really interested out of the line of fire. Based on what we know of who he brought to the end, he did good. I want to see how the show actually plays out before I tar and feather him for making things awkward.

Awkward happens every season. Doesn't matter who the lead is. I have no doubt the next Bette or Bachelor will have their own awkward moments where they will do something that will p*ss off the other people there and the audience. It is just part of the show script and the only person who really has any control of the awkwardness is the person who initiates it because they want their 15 minutes....in this case Corinne.

No one can force him to grope a woman's breasts on a group date, that was the awkward part. He can say that's not cool, let's calm down. Jmo of course.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Sprite wrote:

IMO as always.

No one can force him to grope a woman's breasts on a group date, that was the awkward part. He can say that's not cool, let's calm down. Jmo of course.

True, but I wonder how I would react in the moment? Sometime sh*t just happens and looking back on it you go WTF? because it all took you by surprise. Not my favourite thing he does, but I'll give the guy some slack in that pressure filled, weird situation. I suspect he would have reacted very differently if it was real life and initially he did try to back away and put his arms up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Did he grope her? I did not see groping or fondling. Was body contact made within context of the photography? I seemed to miss that anything other than that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:07 pm

It was blacked out, but he held her breasts. She even had an ITM about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:14 pm

Yes, I heard her ITM etc. A black box would also have to block out nudity. So that makes sense.
What I'm asking is was it in response to the photo shoot and posed photos or was it him spontaneously fondling her as one would reach out and hug someone, put their arms around them, grab them and kiss them intently.
One type of behavior is done in response to your own motives. The other is done because it's a modeling shoot or photo shoot.
I would also love to know how many production re-takes were made with that segment. cantstopl I can imagine even the ladies held captive to witness that might think it was funny after a few takes or half dozen.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:09 pm

I didn't see any groping. It looked like she took her top off, you see Nick raising his hands, trying to laugh the whole thing off and going "woah..." Then Corinne takes his hands and places his palms on her breasts and the photographer took the picture. If anyone remembers Janet Jackson's album cover for her janet album, I imagine it was something similar to that. Now this is not to say I don't agree that Nick was wrong for this happening in front of the other women but I definitely do not think he groped her boobs. IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Frankly, if I was in Nick's place, I would put my hands up in front of her boobs too to cover them up in the photos instead of risking being photographed standing behind her with her boobs hanging out. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Thank you. Question answered and is what I suspected.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:13 pm

casjacknick wrote:Man she has a golden ticket to paradise. She has certainly proven she will do whatever it takes. Mike F. must love her.

That's the problem. Corrine is rewarded by her behavior over and over again. Then people don't get why teen girls act like they do.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau