SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:51 pm

Duke702 wrote:Which girls from the season are friends with Corinne? I remember before the show aired it seemed like she was friends with a lot of the girls, so it seemed weird that she was the villain. I remember seeing someone comment to her "I heard you are the villain and no one likes you" to which Corrine replied "you're wrong". But which girls is she friends with? On the preview for tonight it seems like a lot of the girls are annoyed by her. Besides Lacey Mark or anyone else who left early.  

She had a fairly large get together not long ago in Maimi.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:52 pm

I really don't know that Raven and Rachel really talk with her as I haven't noticed them doing so like they have with other ladies on the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:01 pm

I don't associate the word "villain" with her at all. LOL, TURD maybe, but no villain.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:13 pm

I don't see her as a villain either. She's an immature kid IMHO.

As for the Mother, we'll see just how much TPTB don't like her running to TMZ when we see the HTD. I'm sure that edit according to her will all be fake too if it's not in her favour. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:11 pm

Sorry for the double post but Corrine on ET. A pic on IG of her wearing a diamond ring and fans thinking she's engaged. no no The mother who was on the phone, says they did it as a spoof. The ring is an engagement ring of the comedian that's in the same picture.

The mom says she went on the show and is as elegant as possible, paraphrasing, however she thinks her daughter is elegant. They showed a clip of her talking to the others saying she doesn't feel welcome. Her being questioned if she's ready to marry a 36 yr old man, she's always napping during RC's. Corrine ITM saying paraphrasing, so she had a nap, big deal.

More screen time for Corrine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Well, yanno nannies will be the first ones to attest most 2 yr olds still need naps.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:03 am

While I don't condone much of Corinne's overtly sexual behavior, I think that she in no way deserves the hateful SM comments that she is getting.  Her behavior may be silly and immature but that doesn't decrease her value as a person and should not incur such spiteful comments. I appreciate that Nick is standing up to protect her. This poster seems to have deleted her comment since but I got a screenshot of it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is something I can be proud of Nick. Yes. :yes:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:01 am

I know the women sign up for the season so they should expect some negativity, especially if they say or do anything that might make them unpopular. But geez. There's no excuse for people (and these are mostly women!!!) to leave hateful messages with no constructive input, insult their looks, and call them derogatory names. I just briefly skimmed through the comments on Corinne and Taylor's latest IG posts, and it's awful.

Saying "you signed up for a show" is not an excuse to hate on other women.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:57 am

ITA--I don't get it. Why follow or comment to people you don't like. Flip side to me is why allow those people to follow you?
Thankfully I don't have to deal with either.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:13 am

crunchycheeto wrote:I know the women sign up for the season so they should expect some negativity, especially if they say or do anything that might make them unpopular. But geez. There's no excuse for people (and these are mostly women!!!) to leave hateful messages with no constructive input, insult their looks, and call them derogatory names. I just briefly skimmed through the comments on Corinne and Taylor's latest IG posts, and it's awful.

Saying "you signed up for a show" is not an excuse to hate on other women.

A pet peeve of mine as well bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:20 am

The only time I get a glimpse of the casts social media is when it's posted on the forum. Otherwise, I don't go there or have a clue what is said. There is an occasional exception if I am sleuthing something, but generally that has little to do with the show itself.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:ITA--I don't get it. Why follow or comment to people you don't like. Flip side to me is why allow those people to follow you?
Thankfully I don't have to deal with either.

They don't need to follow the account to leave a comment, unless they're blocked. And by that point, the person would have already left their comment so the damage would've been done. Blocking feeds into their hate. It's quite common now for trolls to take pride in being blocked by posting screenshots. Rolling Eyes
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau