SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:09 pm

notarose wrote:i think this ability to get an Ellen interview means Corinne is in full pursuit mode.  IMO she is gunning to be the next Bette.  Her mom said as much when she said the reason people go on the show is to be the last one standing or the next lead.  
Corinne has begun her campaign in a big way IMO.  

I don't think it's going to happen. Ellen was just making fun of her in her interview with Beth Behrs and made a "ugh" face when talking about how Corinne would be on her show next week. Ellen has had villains, like Michelle Money, rejected contestants who weren't made the lead, like Tenley and Kacie B, and total randoms like Caila/Jared/Ashley I. Ellen is probably just going to make fun of her. I'm sure Corinne thinks she has a chance, but I think the show, for the most, pretty much sticks to their formula and doesn't like to take risks, like picking a drunk, narcoleptic villain. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Wasn't Olivia on last year too? She often has the villains on I think. IMO no way Corinne would even be in the running.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:36 am

I must say she is not that dumb and immature as the girls think. I find her quite funny and self deprecating at times, but most of the time I cringe at some of the things she does and says.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:45 pm

I can't believe I am saying this but I am developing a soft spot for Corinne. I dislike her sexual antics immensely but beyond that I find some aspects of her personality endearing. I haven't seen her post / like / comment a single negative thing about any of the girls. I expected to find atleast some shade towards Taylor this week but there is nothing so far. There are others from the season who are using their SM to put her down subtly to make themselves look better IMO but not Corinne.

I like that so far it seems that she has left all the negativity on the show and she didn't drag it into the real world IMO. She continues to live her self-obsessed, entitled, fashion inspired but positive life (IMO). Never engages with trolls even when they call her the most disgusting of names. Except that donut post, I haven't seen her even try to defend herself or play the victim/editing card (I am ignoring her mom's TMZ video coz it looked like she chose to do it on her own since Corinne did not acknowledge it anywhere on SM IMO).

I posted this in Vanessa's thread earlier. Corinne liked a pic of Nick and Vanessa on their date kissing. I thought it was very sweet of her to do that. IMO even though she is all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on SM, she might be one of the first girls to imply that she is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] once the show wraps up.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I kinda see why CH said that audience might like her and hate her at the same time. These days, I fall in that category. All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:04 pm

I think a lot of people are annoyed by her antics because she comes across as a spoiled brat who lacks self-awareness. But I do think that she's pretty harmless, and not at all vindictive or resentful toward the other women. Maybe except for that time she said Danielle L had nothing much to offer besides her looks. I think by the end of all this, she's going to go down as the season's villain who was not a "true" villain -- someone people love to hate.

I binge-watched Farmer Chris' season two weekends ago, and there were quite a few women that season who were mean to the core, but never portrayed as villains. They openly hated on other contestants. I've heard people say watch this season because the cast of women were great... Great because of the drama they brought? Or great as human beings? scratch laugh out loud, I question the claim on the latter.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:21 pm

I think it's easier when you know the outcome and you didn't have to live with her antics.  I listened to Hailey's interview and Corrine got away with acting like a spoiled brat, while the others were just as tired as she was.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:50 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I think a lot of people are annoyed by her antics because she comes across as a spoiled brat who lacks self-awareness. But I do think that she's pretty harmless, and not at all vindictive or resentful toward the other women.  Maybe except for that time she said Danielle L had nothing much to offer besides her looks. I think by the end of all this, she's going to go down as the season's villain who was not a "true" villain -- someone people love to hate.

I binge-watched Farmer Chris' season two weekends ago, and there were quite a few women that season who were mean to the core, but never portrayed as villains. They openly hated on other contestants. I've heard people say watch this season because the cast of women were great... Great because of the drama they brought? Or great as human beings? scratch laugh out loud, I question the claim on the latter.

In the case of the bolded, I actually happen to agree with her. giggling

Yes, she is coming across as spoiled and attention-starved but I think that she is 100% aware of how her shenanigans were being filmed. It was all an effort to get camera time right from day 1 (IMO). I find it hard to fault her for that because she was pretty successful at getting the camera time. I think going forward the edit is going to push Corinne as misunderstood or evolving... I dislike spoiled kids, and have no interest in watching her journey towards self -discovery. That has more to do with me than her, though. I am sure that she is probably a very nice person to those in her circle of friends. I can see Ellen inviting her on as a curiosity- sketch-comedy gold! Ellen will probably gift her Nanny an Ellen cucumber slicer or something equally sarcastic.

-Maybe play 'Pie-face' right in the boobs or something.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:10 am

Aright so I don't like corinne but she's playing everyone good. *IMO*She's good at manipulating people and i have those kind of girls that always get what they want. What she really wants is not nick, she actually wanted to just get famous which worked. *IMO*

Her and taylor was just getting annoying at this point and i was done with the conversation so I'm glad they ended it but I'm glad taylor came back to straighten nick and tell him what he needs to hear.

Corinne we will see you on BIP soon. Just change up your personality a bit or you will be worse then chad.**IMO**

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the asterisks speak for themselves)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:13 am

I read some of the things Corrine said about Taylor and I'm sorry, but she is very mean and rude! I wonder how much she will get away with it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:19 am

atem wrote:I read some of the things Corrine said about Taylor and I'm sorry, but she is very mean and rude! I wonder how much she will get away with it.
I really wonder what nick is thinking when seeing how corinne is

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:51 am

IMO Nick sees Corinne as a naughty child.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:41 am

crunchycheeto wrote:I think a lot of people are annoyed by her antics because she comes across as a spoiled brat who lacks self-awareness. But I do think that she's pretty harmless, and not at all vindictive or resentful toward the other women.  Maybe except for that time she said Danielle L had nothing much to offer besides her looks. I think by the end of all this, she's going to go down as the season's villain who was not a "true" villain -- someone people love to hate.

Part of the reason I like watching this show is because it is excellent for showing you all about sociopaths, narcissists, borderline personalities and other insane people posing as normal. Chris Soules season is absolutely PERFECT for that (and so is BiP 2). **IMO**

Corinne is perfectly self-aware.*IMO* She is aggressive. *IMO* She knows exactly what she is doing. None of this is accidental. Every move is calculated. She is not one of those people who are asleep at the wheel. She knows exactly what is going on along with what she is doing. She does know herself well enough. ***IMO***

On the other hand, amateurs, like Taylor have no clue what is going on. *IMO*Taylor is not even a novice when it comes to a professional like Corrine. However, that is not good for either one of them, neither is it praise. ***IMO***

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion not facts.)
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau