SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Why on earth was Corinne on Ellen? Is this Nick's season or Corinne's season? Ridiculous. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Why does it feel like there is a TPTB media campaign for Cheese Pasta as next Bette? I think the next few episodes will be the Cheese Pasta redemption.  JMO (I hope not next lead)

I am not a fan of Ashley I.  I think she and some others literally work for the franchise to get people to be on BIP, etc.

Cocoasneeze wrote:Why on earth was Corinne on Ellen? Is this Nick's season or Corinne's season? Ridiculous. IMO.

I don't get it either. I don't find her interesting.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Yea i didnt like when ashley I keeps agreeing with Corinne and saying she's a good person, she's not funny she's annoying and tries to hard on her jokes.

Corinne shouldn't of been on ellen yet, it was all about herself yet again. She's not even eliminated yet and already doing interviews?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Imo Corinne is a rude loumouth like AshleyI, spoiled and entitled. Of course AshleyI will back her up. IMO Corinne just isn't funny or charming, I dont get why she's hyped so much by tpbp. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Well I'm not surprised Ashley I. likes Corinne. The villains and people that are edited as crazy tend to stick together. Ugh Ashley I needs to go away. Does she think she's gong on Paradise again, I will barf. Anyway, Ashley I gets a lot of play and was also on Ellen before, and was never the Bachelorette, so I'm not worried about Corinne being the Bachelorette. She's getting attention purely for entertainment. Plenty of non Bachelorette contestants have been on Ellen too.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Do you guys think people like Wells, Ashley I, etc. are paid to recruit the cast to be on the BIP?

It sure seems like it! I mean, they seem to tweet kind things to certain people.  I don't know how would find it, but it started with Ashley I tweeting to Raven with compliments.  Then all of a sudden Raven (go to her twitter @ravengates09) starts following people from the BIP franchise that seem to hang out with Ashley I.

So, couldn't the comments from Ashley I be more about getting Corrine to be part of BIP?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:15 pm

atem wrote:Do you guys think people like Wells, Ashley I, etc. are paid to recruit the cast to be on the BIP?

It sure seems like it! I mean, they seem to tweet kind things to certain people.  I don't know how would find it, but it started with Ashley I tweeting to Raven with compliments.  Then all of a sudden Raven (go to her twitter @ravengates09) starts following people from the BIP franchise that seem to hang out with Ashley I.

So, couldn't the comments from Ashley I be more about getting Corrine to be part of BIP?

Ashley I said she would like to be in a girl squad with Raven in it. So she wants to be friends with her. She likes her for some reason.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:18 pm

Ashley I is just trying to stay relevant by being friends with the current girls.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:41 pm

atem wrote:Do you guys think people like Wells, Ashley I, etc. are paid to recruit the cast to be on the BIP?

:yes:  IMO I think alumni do recruit and that they are also approached by people who want to be on one of the shows - both in person and through SM.
This season we know that Dani M has been friends with Wells since before he went on the Bette.  Wells said this as well as saying he told Dani Nick likes to chase so Wells may have recruited/encouraged her to do the Bach.  Also, someone from the show is a friend/known to Amanda.  We also have Liz who Jade said she advised before Liz went on the show. I see these as a form of recruitment and think it extends to BIP especially with the freshly exited.
Nick said he turned down BIP 3 times but then his friends were going on so that swung his decision. If alumni interact with this new group of girls they build interest in wanting to hang out together.  Paradise starts to sound like an appealing hangout.

I think alumni SM portrays a lifestyle of attending events, getting free stuff, meeting lots of new people. It's a year long recruitment center.  It's the "it" crowd some people long to be part of.

As to being paid to recruit, not sure. Being paid by advertisers is a yes and that pay is determined by follower numbers so the more an alumni is linked to other alumni the more fan crossover occurs.  Its a business model of networking.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Duke702 wrote:Ashley I is just trying to stay relevant by being friends with the current girls.
I totally agree, she's probably jealous that Sarah is friends with Amanda now bc they are neighbors. So now Ashley wants to get close to the contestants now and fplowing them  on twitter.
Wells became friends with Daniele M bc they live in Nashville together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Exactly, Ashley became friends with Caila last year so she wouldn't date Jared dizzy
She's prob doing the same for Corinne and other girls.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Lots of people wanna see Sarah with Jared on BIP , I wanna see Corinne on BIP and see how she acts when no one wants her for her immaturity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau