SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 39 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:39 am

Corinne really is the definition of spoiled. Her hair bugs the crap out of me. Why does it always look like she's been swimming in the ocean and dried her hair in a hurricane?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel the same way about her. I have little patience for spoiled brats. I don't find that type of personality funny.

So far she has chosen to use sexual advances, and now unlimited funds on a shopping spree to prove how much she likes Nick.

I wondered that too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They made a point of capturing her shoving the credit card to the sales clerk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:54 am

mindless wrote:Corinne really is the definition of spoiled. Her hair bugs the crap out of me. Why does it always look like she's been swimming in the ocean and dried her hair in a hurricane?

giggling a siren reference :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:30 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Thats an insane amount, nick isn't up for that high end shopping either.
Im glad corinne date is first and then the most emotional and chemistry is last so he can remember it longer

I thought Raven's is 1st, Corrine's 2nd, Rachel's 3rd and Vanessa's last?

My problem is that Freeform is meant for teens/early 20s and that just gives them the wrong message of they are spewing.

eta

I double checked and it's Raven's 1st, Rachel is 2nd, Corrine is 3rd and Vanessa's last. Per the TV Guide, it's going to be another 'To Be Continued', because it says for the 9th episode that Andi talks to Nick stuff.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Actual filming wise, Corrine's was filmed first and Vanessa's last. I'm thinking that is what cmarci93 meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:39 am

Corinne buys a $540 headband (https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/ermanno-scervino-skull-detail-headband-item-11610298.aspx) and a $310 hat (http://shop.ermannoscervino.it/usa/en-gb/catalog/detail/hat/d295r309uru?ic=XZF5CA%3D%3D) in the preview. Oh my god.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:34 am

notarose wrote:I'm imaging Corinne on the twins new show after watching this clip. Just seems to fit.

There is no doubt in my mind about that. Emily and Haley always post on social media about their love for Corinne. They will definitely become good friends.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Except the making out which he might be obligated to do (IMO laugh out loud ), I find Nick's relationship with Corinne very similar to the one he has with the twins. Kinda like an older brother who has fun with their antics and cares for them IMO.

I can see all of them being friends post show. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:45 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Actual filming wise, Corrine's was filmed first and Vanessa's last.  I'm thinking that is what cmarci93 meant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes this is what i mean, because on RS he said corinne was filmed first. So it might appear different on the tv show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:24 am

I thought Corrine's dad was great! He knows Corrine. I'm not sure he even looks at the credit card statements anymore! I thought they were a lovely family. They are who they are.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:31 am

I really hate how Ashley really wants to be friends with Corinne, I think it's because she knows her bachelornation fame is fading away that she needs to form a new way to still be noticed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau