SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:37 pm

notarose wrote:IMO Chad is a very articulate witty guy that drank himself into semi-permanent a**hole territory.
He gave a recent interview saying he and Corinne were texting because he had initially reached out when he saw the beginnings of "the villian" edit and she took the extended olive branch when things started getting bad on SM.  He also said his edit made continuing to work in real estate impossible. Gladly, he mentioned he rarely drinks now and is using his "fame" to start a new business.
If he can get his sh*t together I think there's good in everyone including Chad.  Yep, I could see Corinne's spontaneous antics and silly sayings matching up with the better side of Chad.
I've always wondered if the guy we saw on tv was someone who was drinking away his grief (over mom's death) then completely lost his footing while filming and then came the SM hate and job loss that took him to rock bottom.

I could see C+C possibly working.

I agree with all of that except the part of C+C working.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:54 pm

I really don't wanna see chad and Corinne together probably bc I don't want corine to get more famous.
What I want to happen is she goes on BIP and thinks she's the sh*t and tries to make t all about her again but the other contestants don't let it happen, I think she will get to 2 episodes or 3 by sleeping with the Guys to get roses or try's to minipulate them.
Even the guys know to use her for a rose till a better girl comes around. IMO Corinne with be like the twins to stay in longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:02 pm

IMO Corinne has a lot to learn about herself in love relationships. I actually think all this attention will help Corinne to understand that she has so much more to offer than her looks and sexuality. IMO Corinne has a lot of opportunity in front of her. I hope she listens to her Dad and makes wise choices as she figures out her next ventures. Corinne grew on me and I don't think she is a villain in any way.
I personally don't see Chad as a good match for Corinne. Just No. IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:07 pm

I'd honestly rather see Corrine with someone unexpected. Pinning the "villains" to go for one another is annoying. They did that with Lace and Chad and that was nauseating to watch. Hopefully one of Rachel's guys that's not a villain goes for Corrine. no idea

Chad should go for Kristina! Hugesmile :uptonogood
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'd honestly rather see Corrine with someone unexpected. Pinning the "villains" to go for one another is annoying. They did that with Lace and Chad and that was nauseating to watch. Hopefully one of Rachel's guys that's not a villain goes for Corrine. no idea

I can see the guys going crazy for Corinne, they already know she's beautiful, playful, wealthy and has no problem being the bread winner. There are many in the crop of guys from previous seasons who wouldn't mind being a stay at home dad....like JJ?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Lace wasn't a villain in her season, Olivia was the villain. Lace was just different. I liked lace.

And I can't see corine with JJ. He a mature adult with a kid while corine is still a kid with nanny.

I think chad will be a a different person, just like how nick had is redemption.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'd honestly rather see Corrine with someone unexpected. Pinning the "villains" to go for one another is annoying. They did that with Lace and Chad and that was nauseating to watch. Hopefully one of Rachel's guys that's not a villain goes for Corrine. no idea

Yes we still have more guys to see during rachel season, which will make BIP diverse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:20 pm

cmarci93 wrote:

Yes we still have more guys to see during rachel season, which will make BIP diverse.

Yeah, probably like Planter's mixed nuts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:25 pm

I don't see anything good in Chad. Some people are just a-holes. I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy and Corinne isn't even a real villain. I actually felt sorry for her when she said she never thought she could get a guy like Nick. It's obvious she's selling herself short and leading with her sexuality which attracts d-bags. I would hope she's learned something from this experience and hooking up with someone like Chad is the opposite of that. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Corrine seems like a spoiled brat. As for Chad, he's pathetic and I hope he does go for Kristina, because I think she will chew him up and spit him out. Just what he deserves.

Is there a thread for that season yet or are we waiting? I read that MF mentioned there will be more episodes for this coming season?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:02 pm

I would rather not see Corrine or Chad on my tv ever again. Overexposure. It's like a song that the radio plays to death because it is popular. You might like it at first but by the end you switch the knob because it has worn out its welcome x 1,000.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:18 pm

The only bread winning I see for Corrine, it the toast, with a touch of butter and homemade jam with a side of cucumber that Raquel brings her.

I see things differently with the BIP guys and Corrine. IMO they'll use her to their advantage in staying longer or whatever. She has already made it known that she thinks she's hot stuff when it comes to sex and has no problem dropping $3000 shopping. If she's wealthy and has that kind of money to blow IMO that limits the type of guys that would want to date her. Unless it's Daddy's money and she can splurge on him as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau