SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:38 pm

yea thats what i was saying too, she's just going to be there for guys to use to stay in the game till the better girl comes in. Thats what daniel and nick did with the twins. Nick was waiting for jen to get there but she didnt come in till later so he kept flirting with one of the twins.

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:36 pm

I actually like Corinne now tbh. As long as she didn't end up the Bachelorette, I'm fine with it. I just think she acts really young, and seems like a 16 year old. But I don't wish Chad on her, no. I think she'd be great with some other young guy. I'm sure Rachel will be rejecting some youngins. Otherwise, IDK she might be good with Chase or Robbie. I'm sure she will be fighting over someone. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:45 pm

As much as I disliked the Corinne on the show, I have always had a soft spot for the person she appears to be on her SM. She might be spoiled and entitled but she is a very positive person IMO. She has rarely said/implied anything negative about the girls on SM - even Taylor with whom she had a feud. When I think about her in relation to some girls who came across nice on the show but are now showing a catty side on SM, I like Corinne a lot more. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ITA with your post.^^  I have an appreciation for Corinne too. I don't see any lashing out or bitterness post show. Good for her. I imagine Corinne has learned somethings about herself watching herself on TV. IMO she came across very nicely on Ellen. I do not think she will be the easy hook up on BIP. IMO she has so many other options than that...if she plays her cards right. Watching her with her loving family gives me encouragement she will gain maturity from this experience....and understand she has much more to offer than sex, looks and money.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Even though Corinne was portrayed as the "villain" this season, I honestly didn't find her being the villain. Even though she spoke her mind and wasn't letting anyway ruin her relationship with nick, JMO. We haven't see any "villain" like acts with Corinne since the Taylor situation too.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:39 pm

Corrine isn't a villain to me, but a spoiled brat.

She call other contestants names and then has a hissy fit when they answer her frankly about I they feel about her behavior.

However, I hope she doesn't pair up with Chad as he's a total jerk and he shouldn't even be allowed on the show to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:39 pm

The WTA is going to be so fake, bc i follow the girls on social media and they are all friendly mostly. When it came to the show they all were taking pictures with each other during the after party and with corinne also.
So the WTA IMO is going to make it seem like they still hate corinne but i doubt it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:41 pm

This season would have been boring without Corrine. Nick was very fond of her and she's grown on me, too. Anyone catch her on Kimmel last night/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:03 pm

I thought that was one of the sweetest most heartfelt good-byes for someone who landed in the F4 spot ever in Bach nation. She was pitiful. Her heart in that moment was truly broken. I can only imagine what F3 is going to look like.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:10 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I thought that was one of the sweetest most heartfelt good-byes for someone who landed in the F4 spot ever in Bach nation. She was pitiful. Her heart in that moment was truly broken. I can only imagine what F3 is going to look like.

But she is so resilient - she seemed to have bounced back quickly during the limo ride. Kudos to her

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Norcalgal wrote:This season would have been boring without Corrine. Nick was very fond of her and she's grown on me, too. Anyone catch her on Kimmel last night/

I agree, I liked her...she didn't take herself too seriously,  she kept her time with Nick light and free of drama, her ITM's were hysterical, she stayed positive even when being dished.  

I can see why Rachel said on Kimmel that she's a Corrinne fan.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:25 pm

I too found myself liking Corinne these past couple of weeks.  After her exit last night I started to wonder if she didn't play the Little Sis act to Nick's Big Bro.  I can totally see her playing it up for the cameras but truly being a friend and confidant to Nick.  I can't believe I even find myself saying that, but really, I much prefer seeing a person own who they are all the time rather than appear one way then when something doesn't go your way attack other people.

I don't follow SM so not positive but guessing she has bounced back well.  I actually thought at one point in the limo she was giggling behind her hand then tried to make it seem like she was going to cry hehehe
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 58 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau