SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 48 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Apparently, the latest is that she is "seeing someone new recently" and the guy blabbing to the tabloids about her being engaged or with an old BF is wrong. She cleared this up on E! I guess. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So the guy she is seeing, could be someone Bachelor related...jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:36 pm

I bet you she will break up with this guy before BIP just to get famously but I hope she stays with this guy so we don't have to see her and get her famous on a reality show.
I really don't wanna see her talk about her self again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:49 pm

Duke702 wrote:Apparently, the latest is that she is "seeing someone new recently" and the guy blabbing to the tabloids about her being engaged or with an old BF is wrong. She cleared this up on E! I guess. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So the guy she is seeing, could be someone Bachelor related...jmo

While she assured E! that she's not engaged, she did say she is "talking to someone new period." She added, "It's really early but I really like the guy." Could this mean she likes this new guy too much to go on BiP? I'm not here to speculate, but I'm going to speculate anyway because it's my job. wrote:

Sounds like Luke.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:07 pm

^^^ I told y'all he was going to make his way threw his, Nick's cast offs. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Not sure if posted but i just saw on Facebook a video of Corinne doing a video on napping giggling

I think it was an Enews video

WWCD? What would Corinne do ...nap of course haha

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:54 am

So on Corinne Snapchat she is in Cancun for a college vacation party and I think it's funny how she is trying to get the crowds attention and seems like they don't care for her 

She is the host or one of the host and can't get college kids attention laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:44 pm

I can't stand seeing these people posing with fans like they are famous no no

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:12 pm

The Bachelor’s Corinne Olympios Is Selling ‘Platinum Vagine’ Shirts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

ETA: Team Corn For a mere $22 (US) you can have a Corinne designed t-shirt.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:18 pm

That certainly would be a big seller for dads and mom's everywhere for their lucky daughters! no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:10 pm

I'm only surprised it took her this long.

Now I want to see the classy people who will wear that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:22 pm

Ugh. What an overinflated egotistic nobody. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:02 am

Lots of stuff out there about how well her product sales are going.  Sounds like her "platinum vagine" sold out cantstopl  and that her wares have increased slightly in price.  Girl must be laughing her way to the bank.  I found her sometimes funny, other times just annoying.  But she does have enough of a following to outdo most of the other cast from the season in terms of money making potential and if she gets her own show I think her fanbase will follow her there.  Not me though.  I'm not her target audience and although I recognize how well she played her cards on the show to optimize her chances post-show for opportunity IMO she is the poster girl for the kind of storyboard I don't need every week. She did drive ratings so little doubt she'll inspire imitators in future seasons that casting will scoop up.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau