SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:09 pm

bblake wrote:I don't know how much of a "villain" she was, because a lot of the girls follow her and were liking/commenting on the photos she posted today.

Good for them Smiley I hope, if the edit is "villainous", that they continue to support her.
In the end, she's just a girl that spent a month or so on a show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:29 pm

That's my issue with those pre-show "villain" labelling. Just because some girl or two doesn't vibe with someone, they run around and tell RS they were a villain. Not everyone has that special ability of being able to get along with almost everyone, some personalities just don't work like that. Tierra and Courtney were straight up rude to nearly everyone, they were deserving of their role. If the other girls are following her and liking her posts, as said, she probably wasn't as bad as reported. Nobody, but Sarah, followed Tierra.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm not a fan of the attention seeking, taking the top off and putting Nicks hands on her boobs on a group date. If that indeed is true, it's trashy and rude IMO. So if she does other things like that I'm not sure I'll like her. I'll wait and see though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Was she wearing a bra under her top?

Anyway, I doubt she's a proper villain, just someone who rubbed some people the wrong way thanks to her aggressive behaviour. There's always one of those in the mix. I feel kind of sorry for her, since she seems to lead with her sexuality in life in general. More often than not people like that have some underlying issues.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm not a fan of the attention seeking, taking the top off and putting Nicks hands on her boobs on a group date. If that indeed is true, it's trashy and rude IMO. So if she does other things like that I'm not sure I'll like her. I'll wait and see though.

Yep, sounds like a crazy moment.

Assuming it is true, if Nick had sent her home that epi then the image of her indiscretion would forever be burned in the minds of viewers. By keeping her, she potentially has the opportunity to redeem herself.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Corinne olympios‏ @CorinneOly

Not injections. Ppl, get over it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:53 pm

notarose wrote:
Corinne olympios‏ @CorinneOly

Not injections. Ppl, get over it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

^^ Must be allergies rofl

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:03 pm

God awful.
So maybe just fillers. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:43 pm

She's reminding me of Kaitlyn more and more. I do not believe for a second that those lips are totally natural.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Yuck. She's pathetic already laugh out loud JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:56 pm

She must of had an allergic reaction then... Give me a break, Corinne. You purposely made yourself look like a puffer fish. Own it, girl! laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Well, they do make lip fillers that I guess technically you could avoid referring to as injections. However, imo, those lips are no way, shape or form similar to what she was born with.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau