Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:09 pm

@bblake wrote:I don't know how much of a "villain" she was, because a lot of the girls follow her and were liking/commenting on the photos she posted today.

Good for them Smiley I hope, if the edit is "villainous", that they continue to support her.
In the end, she's just a girl that spent a month or so on a show.

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:29 pm

That's my issue with those pre-show "villain" labelling. Just because some girl or two doesn't vibe with someone, they run around and tell RS they were a villain. Not everyone has that special ability of being able to get along with almost everyone, some personalities just don't work like that. Tierra and Courtney were straight up rude to nearly everyone, they were deserving of their role. If the other girls are following her and liking her posts, as said, she probably wasn't as bad as reported. Nobody, but Sarah, followed Tierra.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm not a fan of the attention seeking, taking the top off and putting Nicks hands on her boobs on a group date. If that indeed is true, it's trashy and rude IMO. So if she does other things like that I'm not sure I'll like her. I'll wait and see though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Was she wearing a bra under her top?

Anyway, I doubt she's a proper villain, just someone who rubbed some people the wrong way thanks to her aggressive behaviour. There's always one of those in the mix. I feel kind of sorry for her, since she seems to lead with her sexuality in life in general. More often than not people like that have some underlying issues.

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:07 pm

@Duke702 wrote:I'm not a fan of the attention seeking, taking the top off and putting Nicks hands on her boobs on a group date. If that indeed is true, it's trashy and rude IMO. So if she does other things like that I'm not sure I'll like her. I'll wait and see though.

Yep, sounds like a crazy moment.

Assuming it is true, if Nick had sent her home that epi then the image of her indiscretion would forever be burned in the minds of viewers. By keeping her, she potentially has the opportunity to redeem herself.

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum