SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:49 pm

sdmom wrote:
mindless wrote:She's reminding me of Kaitlyn more and more. I do not believe for a second that those lips are totally natural.

I wonder how Corinne will react/respond to sm negativity?

Probably not well, since she's already getting defensive about her lips when most people don't know who she is and pretty much no one's talking about her except here and maybe a few select forums. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:16 pm

I do think she has lip injections, but it's not that big of a deal. I remember on BIP, Ashely I. said "A lot of the (Bachelor) girls have them." When people were talking about Leah Block's lips. So I'm sure Corinne is not the only girl this season. Actually, Danielle Lo also looks like she has them. Especially in that first promo that came out, I could tell that both did. JMO. I don't really think that look that great, but whatever. IMO Jojo, Amanda, and Lauren B. all look like they have had them, at least at some point.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Corinne
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Height: 5'1"

Hometown: Miami, FL

Tattoos: Yes, but hidden and are being lasered off, so they are already faded.

If you could be any animal, which would you be and why? I would be a cheetah. They're strong and fierce.

What's your most embarrassing moment? Too many to count!

What do you do for a living? I own an online business. It's very important to me, but the cool thing is it's online, so I can run it from anywhere.

I hate it when my date... Is in love with themselves.

What's your guilty pleasure TV show? Frasier

Describe your idea of the ultimate date: Just us, the ultimate dining experience in an amazing place.

What U.S. city is the most romantic to you and why? Chicago. It has a lot of fun activities you would want to share with someone special.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? Snow White – I want to find my Prince Charming.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Business owner?? What business does she run?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:08 pm

ok so if this photo of her lips look anything like the bio photo I must be freaking blind. C'mon. I didn't fall off the lip filler truck yesterday.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Corinne Olympios, 24

"Corinne, a very attractive business owner, is very interesting, well-off, and successful. She runs her parent's multi-million dollar company. She definitely approaches The Bachelor process with a business boardroom attitude. [She has] that didn't come here to make friends, take no prisoners attitude. She is there to close the deal, and that can be off-putting to the women she has to live with. There are two things I am interested to see with Corinne: One is, there's this odd side to her that is very endearing, almost in a Michelle Money way. Like remember how Michelle would rub people the wrong way but you couldn't help but love her at the same time? This is the same sort of thing. I will be interested to see where the fans fall on her. I think they will either think she's the devil or they will love her a lot. I love her badass, take-charge attitude. And Nick does respond to it pretty well."
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Duke702 wrote:Business owner?? What business does she run?

According to CH's five to watch, "Corinne, a very attractive business owner, is very interesting, well-off, and successful. She runs her parent's multi-million dollar company.".

This feels like Lacey who was called a business owner, but was mostly just a figurehead for her family business.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:25 pm

You beat me to it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I made a point of looking at her lips in her bio when I was moving them over. laugh out loud

Why would she even post a pic of her like that. They look like lips when one has a fever and is sick with a cold and you have to breathe out of your mouth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:47 pm

You are far too kind, GA. To me those fuller lips look like she sucked too long on one of those vacuum pumps.
In her bio photo, I would not characterize her lips even being "full". This 24 yr old needs a wake up call if she thinks people are stupid.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:32 pm

I find it hard to believe she runs her parents company, laugh out loud. Who ran it when she was on the Bachelor? wow

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:37 pm

I know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so a multimillion dollar company.
She's got a banging figure though
Source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau