SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:20 pm

happygolucky wrote:I've just got a feeling ... and want to run it by you ... it seems that Raven is indeed F2 (not a surprise) and though I wrote before that I think Nick lets her go at the usual "1 on 1 rose ceremony" ... I'm starting to doubt and imagine that he lets her go even before the whole LCD that usually takes place ... it's just the way I keep sensing this season to be similar to Desiree's (and no, I don't mean the whole storyline of the lead being infatuated with someone who doesn't feel the same) ... but the fact that at the end there is only 1 "option" left and the lead is hanging on whether F1 will accept them for who they are and despite what they did ... so like when Des let Robert go (Brooks was out already), because she "couldn't fake it" ... and then had a meltdown if she could go through it at all ... and yet at the end she chose who she always gravitated to ... Nick's story reminds me along those lines ... he lets Rachel go (someone who "everyone" saw as a potential partner), then he lets go of Raven (because he can't fake it on the last day) ... and then there's a meltdown if he can even go through the FRC ... but ultimately taking the risk and asking Vanessa to take him for everything he is ... Happy ending!
Oh I would be over the moon if this was the case [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. blowkiss
Des's season is probably my favourite one ever. It was Drew her f2.   I cd see it transpiring  like that too. In a way - if Nick knew or suspected it was Vanessa all along then he might want to end up with an f2 he doesnt have such a strong bond with. So it wd make sense to end things with Rachel a bit earlier & then with Raven he might not even have her meet the family or indeed have a full FSD.

Des as well as Emily only had one suitor left on the final day. It would be in keeping with all he has learned in his bn time if he did things this way to allow for the focus to be on the f1 & if she will accept by the final day. I hope so.
The way he has changed up the order all along such as sending Kristina home before RC & the double elimination of Whitney & D Lo makes it more likely he will do the final week exactly how he wants it to be.

All imo

#TeamLove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:24 pm

oops, sorry Drew, thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... mine too - favorite US season, still my favorite cast from USA BN is Nick ... but I liked her season more than Nick's, even as a lead he was everything I thought he would be, so I don't blame him, but TPTB - as always Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:55 pm

happygolucky wrote:oops, sorry Drew, thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... mine too - favorite US season, still my favorite cast from USA BN is Nick ... but I liked her season more than Nick's, even as a lead he was everything I thought he would be, so I don't blame him, but TPTB - as always Hugesmile

Yess same- Nick favourite person ( obviously) but I loved how she saw the  light after Brookes left & realised Chris was perfect for her. The stable steady guy wins- loved that.
Anyway- the more i think about it & how awful Kaitlyn was to let Nick propose the more it is likely he will end things with the others before the final day. He wd not wish that feeling on anyone - having had it twice!!
I have always thought that you wdnt want your engagement day to be marred in any way nevermind by having to break someones heart first. I have faith Nick will do the best thing & clear the path for a final day with only Vanessa.
:married

#TeamLove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:33 pm

Has anyone mentioned the screen cap of Vanessa in a black & red on white dress with hair all done - saying "I admire Nick's strength and he makes me feel soooo beautiful." It is part way through the previews for the season - shown at the end of the M&G night. I have not seen V wear that dress at any of the RCs - and it could possibly be the FRC dress.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that was the dress she wore to the RC in Wisconsin. It was less noticeable since they all wore coats, and the edit cut that ITM.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:41 pm

Aha - thank you ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
locoforbach
sharonchan
Sprite
gurlbrit
Luvstruck