SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:18 am

@atem, I think it has yet to take place. At least one SC of Vanessa crying was sleuthed to be in Bimini- we just aren't sure that the closet shot is in the same place. At least I think- someone CMIIW?
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:44 am

shaughnessyb wrote:@atem, I think it has yet to take place. At least one SC of Vanessa crying was sleuthed to be in Bimini- we just aren't sure that the closet shot is in the same place. At least I think- someone CMIIW?

Yeah, I saw that one about the Bimini one, but the one with her first episode dress doesn't make sense. She really looked upset. I really don't think we will see it. This show has done that a lot of times. The show wants you to see/hear what they want to manipulate people.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:31 am

Well Vanessa has the same hair/ hoodie in the closet as she does crying in front of the mirror. And Danielle M is with her. And according to RS, the first day in Bimini she gets a 1-on-1. The next day is the group date. The following day Danielle M is sent home. It makes more sense that she's crying during the group date. Her hair is clearly curly on her Bimini date, but when she's crying it's straight. You can see through the window that it's dark out, so it is possible that it's when she returned that night.

Still, RS says that during the group date was when she had that fight with Rachel.

The third day it could be was when Danielle M was sent home. Maybe they sent her to pack (which explains the time of day). Which makes sense if she's in a very empty closet crying with Vanessa (possibly helping her?). Her hair is also straight here and on the date--maybe he did the annual wake-her-up-early thing? Maybe Vanessa's mad because he sent her best friend home when Corrine is still there?

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm not a sleuther but it looks like Nick lets Raven go at the "normal" time.

***pics deleted because no source was given***
When the car pulls up, it looks like it's still day, but later, Nick is in the FRC room and it's much darker out and the rose is still there.

I don't know if anyone has already pointed that out.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pics deleted because no source was given - ladybug)
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:59 am

Onionlayers, I think the current theory is that it is Rachel no Raven who is the F2. Guessing that's who you meant. And, yes, does seem like the normal time although perhaps a bit earlier than usual as the sun sets pretty early in Finland in November I would think.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:34 am

luvstx wrote:Onionlayers, I think the current theory is that it is Rachel no Raven who is the F2.  Guessing that's who you meant.  And, yes, does seem like the normal time although perhaps a bit earlier than usual as the sun sets pretty early in Finland in November I would think.

Whose theory? RS spoiled Raven as F2, not that I trust his word blindly, but I haven't yet seen proof that would point either way really.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:42 am

mindless wrote:
luvstx wrote:Onionlayers, I think the current theory is that it is Rachel no Raven who is the F2.  Guessing that's who you meant.  And, yes, does seem like the normal time although perhaps a bit earlier than usual as the sun sets pretty early in Finland in November I would think.

Whose theory? RS spoiled Raven as F2, not that I trust his word blindly, but I haven't yet seen proof that would point either way really.

Sorry, guess I fell asleep....I thought Rachel was F3 based on things I've read on this board but I clearly have lost track! I chose not to read RS. And I am quite certain that we on this board haven't sleuthed anyone other than Rachel in Finland (although Raven may be seen in one SC in Finland).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:47 am

@OnionLayers where did those SCs come from?  We need a link to where they are from if they're here from the site or off the internet.  If you took them, and it was from a preview online, we need a link to the preview.  If you took them from a preview on your tv, then you need to say, My SCs, etc.  because we do not allow pictures, tweets, articles, etc. that do not have proper sources.  Anything not properly sourced gets deleted.

In the closet picture Vanessa's M&G dress is hanging up, @officerules noticed it earlier.  IMO, it could have happened while at the mansion.  It's also possible it's form later in filming, unless we get more of that scene, I don't think that we'll know for sure.  It is possible that Vanessa may have shipped home dresses or clothing during filming, if so, I would think that her M&G dress would probably have gone home at some point.  

As for Raven vs. Rachel in the F2/3 spots, we don't have definitive proof either way that I know of.  We have Rachel in Finland.  And we have a girl in a white hat in Finland, whose face we can not see, so it could be either one, IMO.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:16 pm

I'm going to take a wild guess regarding Vanessa /Vanessa Danielle crying scene. On 1on1, IIRC, they do not receive roses before RC (other than group date) heading into HTD. After he decided to let Dani M go home, word has it she was extremely upset. Maybe Dani M ,& Vanessa were roomies. Dani M had to go back to her room to pack. So my best guess would be they are crying and getting Dani M ready to go at same time. Next, Dani M has just left and Vanessa is just too overwhelmed with emotion from the entire journey(now crying alone)...Good and Bad. What I'm hoping is Vanessa and Nick have not had their 1-1 yet in Bimini. If they have, I can't imagine the mood at RC and Vanessa heading home to introduce Nick to family.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Unless things have changed, when going on a 1:1 or 2:1 the person(s) is supposed to pack and have things ready to go, like left by the front door, in case they don't get the rose.  Some low dude on the totem pole will then come collect the stuff to get it to the person after debriefing and all has occurred.  laugh out loud Only occasionally when one is unexpectedly let go, when no rose is given or on a GD, etc., or TPTB need more drama do we see the girl return to the mansion crying and packing up.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Unless things have changed, when going on a 1:1 or 2:1 the person(s) is supposed to pack and have things ready to go, like left by the front door, in case they don't get the rose.  Some low dude on the totem pole will then come collect the stuff to get it to the person after debriefing and all has occurred.  laugh out loud Only occasionally when one is unexpectedly let go, when no rose is given or on a GD, etc., or TPTB need more drama do we see the girl return to the mansion crying and packing up.  

JMO
See, I thought the week before HTD, it was different. Unless you were in the only group date, you would not be getting a rose until RC??? no idea

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:45 pm

@mprssdbyu Sorry, your right! bestbud!  I forgot about it being the week before / last RC before HTDs.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:15 pm

I just went back and read thru thread, apparently the first 1on1 goes to Vanessa. So, I can't imagine how all this drama leads to an excited Vanessa for HTD (introducing family).

I have a feeling this season really gets going in Episode 6. (St. Thomas). Gah, I wish I was not spoiled. I so hope those guys don't give in too soon!

PS I'm not going to say anything though in their threads! No worries. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1377737533

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith