SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:44 am

I like that they are using candles again. It's been years and years since those days.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:02 pm

Where does his 'crying' pic take place?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Moved from the no discussion thread:

iwillacceptthiserose wrote:@Ladybug82 For some reason in each link, I see the same promo..

@iwillacceptthiserose  Welcomeparty!

It is the same video in all 3 posts.  The screencaps (SCs) are divided into 3 separate posts and parts (so not to overwhelm the page and take too long to load as they would do if all in one post) and I simply put the promo at the top of all 3.  That was more for the no spoilers side for easy reference than it was for us here on the dark side. Hugesmile It's not so much about the promo in those posts, it's about the images/SCs captured from the promo.  And because of then umber of SCs I took, I just divided them into 3 posts, again all taken from the same promo.  Hope that helps.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:32 am

@Ladybug82 Ohh I see what you did. I thought it was different promos because someone asked you about the promo Raven had on her snapchat and you said it was posted on the no discussion part! Do you have that promo though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:21 pm

@iwillacceptthiserose  The link to that snap chat video is in her thread.  I don't know what promo that clip is actually from and don't think anyone actually found it for me to SC.  All promos are in the SM No Discussion thread and if SCs were made, a link for or the promo itself is embedded into the post in the SC No Discussion thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:58 am

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Image60
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/813452228006727680/video/1

In a previous promo he was wearing a grey t-shirt and says "I'm super into you" so it might have been Raven he was talking to or it was a GD.  That same promo has a blurred background which might be the same wall.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:44 am

@notarose Which promo?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:53 am

iwillacceptthiserose wrote:@notarose Which promo?

The "slap" promo

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:02 pm

notarose wrote:Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Image60
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/813452228006727680/video/1

In a previous promo he was wearing a grey t-shirt and says "I'm super into you" so it might have been Raven he was talking to or it was a GD.  That same promo has a blurred background which might be the same wall.

Thanks for the info. Do you know where (as well as when and with whom) Nick is crying?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:07 pm

All the latest preview SCs are up:

She Loves Me

Plenty of Fish

We Abs-olutely Can't Wait
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:20 pm

Is it just me, or is Nick wearing different shirts when he's talking to the ladies about something being 'off' or whatever and when he's crying on that bridge (where is that)?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Definitely different shirts.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith