SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 1 of 69 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 Empty Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

emusha wrote:are we saying Kevin is F1 from scs?

albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think there's enough to tell for sure.

primexi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it honestly depends, the first pics jasmine posted on june 6 and june 8 look like throwbacks. they even have captions that make me believe they are throwbacks. mikhel also starting posting on sm very late(14th i believe).

kevin on the other hand posted on the june 1 or 2, so if the happy couple doesn't get to stay in cuba for a honeymoon type deal then she probably chose kevin but if the happy couple did get to stay in cuba it would probably be mikhel.

whats weird though is kevin deleted all pics from june 2 to 9 because someone on one of his old pics said that since he posted so early mikhel might be the winner. so make of that what you will.

Aunties_Love wrote:
primexi wrote:I honestly think mikhel would be better for next bachelor, because like he said he falls in love hard and fast. mike on the other hand is guarded, i don't think this process is for him.
With Mike learning through this process of how he should of and needed to open up earlier....I think he learned that lesson and would apply it to being the bachelor if he's chosen.  IMO the popularity for Mike all across Canada for him being the new Bachelor is overwhelming, IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by hdman Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:00 am

I would watch a season of Mike.

hdman

Back to top Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I second that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:32 pm

You know you can count me in.... :yes:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is Kevin a winner? :nervous
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Interesting photo indeed. Wow The final 2

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh god please don't let that be foreshadowing...

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] unfortunately it is foreshadowing. IMHOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Another beauty of a blog! Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:29 pm

How do we know kevin is F1 again? sorry having a hard time keeping track
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 69 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy