SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 5 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:55 pm

This photo sun is almost like the sun in Mikhel photo walking to and or from the FRC. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:05 am

I cannot believe this time tomorrow it will be over. Thanks to everyone here for a wonderful season and an advance thank you to anyone who let's us know during the episode what is happening as they watch it. Know that I will be reading every word on the edge of my seat.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:25 am

Tomorrow I'll be glad to get advance word on what happens. I've enjoyed this season although never like the finale as much because someone gets their hopes crushed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:46 am

I really enjoy this season and is sad to see it end, but I am sure next year we will get another amazing season and I am so looking forward to that.

I just saw the preview there will be an after the final rose too.  This had been a good one and looking forward for the new bachelor season in January.

Last edited by reason on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:20 am

Well, maybe Mike did learn how to open up because of the show, that along with his great humour, nature, etc, maybe that will be enough for him to have a spot on the show. Plus, how many times in the past was the F3 person saying how they learned to open up in this process, just for them to be the next lead of their own season. I am definately not going to write him off as a possible lead. If he were the lead(which is what a ton of fans are looking forward to), then IMO, he has a great fanbase and could be one of the best in the role...Looking forward to watching him for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:24 am

Guest wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't see how Mike could go from being cautious and closed off when he only had one woman to be with to opening himself up to 25 (or whatever) women or even the final 6. He's a nice guy but am not sure the show is the best vehicle for him to find love if that's what he's after. JMO

I agree with you.  We saw the exact same thing with Richie who wasn't able to articulate his feelings and we saw how that turned out.  **IMO**
I still don't know what was so bad about Richie's season. IMO, he did well in his season, found the one that he wanted and they are still together so don't really see how his season was that bad.

As far as Mike, he's had the classic "lead" questions during the MTA, IMO and can really see him as the next lead.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped..
I still don't know what was so bad about Richie's season.  IMO, he did well in his season, found the one that he wanted and they are still together so don't really see how his season was that bad.

snipped.

IA he's crazy in love, chose the one he wanted, and they appear to be very happy. What's wrong with that? That outcome is what I hope for them all. Tonight we hopefully will see a happy couple who are still together and committed to continuing their relationship after the camera's stopped rolling.

Less than 12 hours now! Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:29 pm

Will anyone be recapping in detailed tonight.  Hope so....  Pretty please.... Praying Kevin's puppy eyes...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] GA usually recap on show nights.  I hope she will tonight.

I just saw the preview again and Kevin crying with the white and green shirt is before the final. What convince me is the statement he made if I lose her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:39 pm

With bells on! I will lock all threads except the epi thread so we can keep the conversation in one thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Yeah. Party in here tonight. Thanks in advance all.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:49 pm

FRC day is always a wasted day. laugh out loud I can't get anything done!

I'm so proud of Jasmine, she has represented Canada in a classy manner. She IMO gave everyone a chance. She really was one of the best bachelorettes IMO.

I hope whatever her choice is, they are happy and we get to see much more of them in the weeks/months to come!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy