Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:56 pm

It's been a good season. I have followed vicariously from you all and thank each and every one of you! Smiley

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21725

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Seabear on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Good Post Great post GA.....ITA with you. Jasmine has been a delight to watch and Canada has shown brightly as a wonderful place to be!!
Thanks so much for posting the finale and ATFR tonight for all of us who can't watch the show live. It is much appreciated. bestbud!
I wish Jasmine, Mikhel and Kevin all happiness....each in their own way!!! Smiley
All JMO

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:04 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:FRC day is always a wasted day. laugh out loud I can't get anything done!

I'm so proud of Jasmine, she has represented Canada in a classy manner. She IMO gave everyone a chance. She really was one of the best bachelorettes IMO.

I hope whatever her choice is, they are happy and we get to see much more of them in the weeks/months to come!
I enjoyed Jasmine very much too. Just comparing the two latest Bachelorette seasons, as lovely and well put together Georgia was, for me as a viewer, I enjoyed watching Jasmine more because she has less of a poker face and is very passionate and honest with her feelings. She's kind to the men and at the same time very frank with them as well. 

She's definitely one of my favorite Bachelorettes from this franchise. Right up there with Desiree. I guess I like Bachelorettes who have inner confidence but also wear their hearts on their sleeves.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:36 pm

I hope this is the right threat to post this but does anyone have live stream link for tonight?

traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Jas is wonderful! I'm really rooting for her happy ending! I'm excited to see what's next Smiley

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Jasmine has been an amazing lead heartbeat I'm so looking forward to her happy ending.

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:08 pm

IA with everyone about Jas being awesome Smiley

I have a cold/flu thing happening right now (boo) but I'll be watching live & will post what I can Smiley

Happy Finale Day, everyone! happydance firework 2pop wine

TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:50 pm

@traveler90 wrote:I hope this is the right threat to post this but does anyone have live stream link for tonight?

We have not been able to find a live stream all season. sad (except for someone's goof up where there was a stream before the show even aired)

I would love if someone could track one down. I will tweet @BacheloretteCanada.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31202

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Canada be proud! Jasmine has been a dream bachelorette.
Only from the board have I been able to keep up. Although 
I have been able to get a few after shows. I just enjoyed
everyone the entire crew. Be happy Jas with whom ever you have
chosen. I'll be here tonight along with a ton of TG prep. kiss me

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:40 pm

7 1/2 hours to go!

Thanks everyone who has joined in! yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31202

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:01 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Is Double #ManCrushMonday a thing? Because how are we supposed to choose between these two studs . #MCM #BacheloretteCA

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:21 pm

We are the new Reality Steve  

source

iamreal2u

Female Posts : 3550

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum