SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:56 pm

It's been a good season. I have followed vicariously from you all and thank each and every one of you! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Seabear Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Good Post Great post GA.....ITA with you. Jasmine has been a delight to watch and Canada has shown brightly as a wonderful place to be!!
Thanks so much for posting the finale and ATFR tonight for all of us who can't watch the show live. It is much appreciated. bestbud!
I wish Jasmine, Mikhel and Kevin all happiness....each in their own way!!! Smiley
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:FRC day is always a wasted day. laugh out loud I can't get anything done!

I'm so proud of Jasmine, she has represented Canada in a classy manner. She IMO gave everyone a chance. She really was one of the best bachelorettes IMO.

I hope whatever her choice is, they are happy and we get to see much more of them in the weeks/months to come!
I enjoyed Jasmine very much too. Just comparing the two latest Bachelorette seasons, as lovely and well put together Georgia was, for me as a viewer, I enjoyed watching Jasmine more because she has less of a poker face and is very passionate and honest with her feelings. She's kind to the men and at the same time very frank with them as well. 

She's definitely one of my favorite Bachelorettes from this franchise. Right up there with Desiree. I guess I like Bachelorettes who have inner confidence but also wear their hearts on their sleeves.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:36 pm

I hope this is the right threat to post this but does anyone have live stream link for tonight?
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Jas is wonderful! I'm really rooting for her happy ending! I'm excited to see what's next Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Jasmine has been an amazing lead heartbeat I'm so looking forward to her happy ending.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:08 pm

IA with everyone about Jas being awesome Smiley

I have a cold/flu thing happening right now (boo) but I'll be watching live & will post what I can Smiley

Happy Finale Day, everyone! :happydance: firework 2pop wine

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:50 pm

traveler90 wrote:I hope this is the right threat to post this but does anyone have live stream link for tonight?

We have not been able to find a live stream all season. sad (except for someone's goof up where there was a stream before the show even aired)

I would love if someone could track one down. I will tweet @BacheloretteCanada.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Canada be proud! Jasmine has been a dream bachelorette.
Only from the board have I been able to keep up. Although 
I have been able to get a few after shows. I just enjoyed
everyone the entire crew. Be happy Jas with whom ever you have
chosen. I'll be here tonight along with a ton of TG prep. :sweetheart:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:40 pm

7 1/2 hours to go!

Thanks everyone who has joined in! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Is Double [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a thing? Because how are we supposed to choose between these two studs . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:21 pm

We are the new Reality Steve  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy