SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:18 am

I don't think we have a firm F5 because it is apparent IMO now that Lisa is not the walk out since the walkout most likely takes place in Epsiode 8 per the foxtel guide which describes a shock exit.

What is firm is that Tara got an HTD. We also have a SC of Flo holding a flower that @Sundy speculated as HTD. The other two speculated are Laura and Elise based on SCs that are not completely firm IMO but then we have the spoilers.

Some folks believe only 2 went to Thailand because we have 2 boat SCs that have been sleuthed to operate near the FRC location.

That's all I remember Smiley

Thanks @Bobette for bring that DT article over yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:25 am

@mercieme Thank you! I will leave it blank for now until more is sleuthed. 

For the article for Laura's 2nd it was posted in her thread April 6 (here). I added the info to the Filming schedule thread I have made (posted here) with links so you should be able to read the article since it specifies what they did on Laura's 2nd SD (picture courtesty of Channel 10  Suspect but I digress)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 15db061561be9793619fbdec4f2c1873?width=650
He took one bachelorette to Penrith for a cruise. Picture: Channel 10

In exclusive pictures from a date this week, Confidential can reveal Matty took this mystery lady on a single date this week.

The pair — photographed here walking arm-in-arm — took a cruise along the Nepean river to a waterfall for a romantic rendezvous.
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:28 am

mercieme wrote:I don't think we have a firm F5 because it is apparent IMO now that Lisa is not the walk out since the walkout most likely takes place in Epsiode 8 per the foxtel guide which describes a shock exit.

What is firm is that Tara got an HTD. We also have a SC of Flo holding a flower that @Sundy speculated as HTD. The other two speculated are Laura and Elise based on SCs that are not completely firm IMO but then we have the spoilers.

Some folks believe only 2 went to Thailand because we have 2 boat SCs that have been sleuthed to operate near the FRC location.

That's all I remember Smiley

Thanks @Bobette for bring that DT article over yes

The other thing supporting only two going to Thailand is the multiple reports of the papparazzis trying to sell "photographs of the final 2".  If there was a final 3, they would have snapped and tried to sell pics of all of them, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:30 am

Tentative filming schedule of dates/events (to be updated with sleuthed info):

March 2 (Tues) = Matty officially confirmed as the bachelor  
March 1-2 = Filming begins/Night one = pics taken of contestants in night one dresses (here, here, here) 
Mar 3-4 (Fri-Sat) = ? = contestants spotted and media reports of possible night one filming. Only possible way that could be is if they reshot something since earliest timestamp for other pics was Mar 1 *see above post links* (here, here)   
March 6 (Mon) = SD = Elora Murger whale watching at Port Stephens aboard a catamaran (here, here)
March 7 (Tues) = GD = Woman's Day photoshoot; Leah Costa on motorcycle with Matty (here, here, here)
March 10 (Fri) = SD = Laura Byrne at Middle Harbour Marina, inluding painting, and also a picnic on board a super yacht 'Murcielago' in Middle Harbor (here, here, here, here)
Week of April 6 = 2nd SD = Laura Bryne on a Cruise along Nepean river to a waterfall in Penrith (here, here, here) 
April 8 (Wed) = SD = Tara Pavlovic on Moroccan themed date with a camel and a snake charmer; also a kiss (here, here, here) 
April 11 (Sat) = SD = Elise Stacy on a bus tour around Bondi and Dover Heights in Sydney. Matty looks to have brought flowers (here); played some field hockey and drank lemonade at lemonade stand; in the evening went on a luxury cruise around the harbour with time spent in a hot tub (here, here, here, here, here)
April 14-19 = *Filming Break* =Easter break (here)
April 21 (Fri) = GD = F7: Elora, Laura, Tara, Elise, Lisa, Florence, and Cobie - F7 girls at a park in Sydney's Double Bay doing athletic activities (here, here, here)
April 23 (Sun) = *Filming break* = Matty at Logie Awards (here, here
End of April = F5 mini dates/SDs/??? = F5: Tara   ?   ?   ?   ?
Beginning of May = F4/HTDs = F4: Tara (here)  ?   ?    ?  
2nd Week of May = F3/FDs = ?  ?  ?
3rd Week of May =  F2/LCD/MTP = ?  ? 
May 19 (Fri) = FRC = filmed in Thailand per sleuthing (here, here) **FRC could be May 18 if IG pic by @ten_insider is anything to go by**
May 20/21 (Sun) = Matty back on SM - liking IG pic (here, here)

Note: 
- Filming schedule seems to have had a break as media reported here considering May 2-May 19 is filming schedule and no Intruders (here here) and Sam Wood had the same schedule with Intruders and ended mid-May. As posted here this likely means that this season had more time off for the lead than past seasons. Or there is a possibility that there were more SDs for original cast considering same timeline as Sam Wood's season which had Intruders and 2nd SDs for original cast.
- One thing to keep in mind is Time Zones. I've tried to make sure all the dates listed are Australian/Thailand time zones but for SM time stamps and the like they could be a few hours (thus a day) difference depending on time zone. 

... to be updated with other sleuthed info. Summarized info will be added to the NO Discussion Filming/Episode thread here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:31 am

mercieme wrote:We have always used the assumption that 2 SDs are filmed per week. So in March if there was no filming break; then these are the dates available in March for filming (I am using a Monday start)

Week of Mar 6th - Elora first SD on Mar 6th (Episode 2) and Laura first SD on Mar 10th (Episode 3)
Week of Mar 14th- Cobie first SD (Episode 4 polo date) and Flo first SD (Epsiode 5 bungee dating) - no BTS pics available for dates
Week of Mar 20th - episode guide lists wakeboarkding SD (Episode 7) and second SD (Episode 8)
Week of Mar 27th - TBD

If the above is correct and if Laura's second SD occurred in April, then someone else got that Episode 8 second SD IMO.

@allaboutlove, can you double check filming times listed for March are correct when you have time thanks.

I was just wondering about Episode 6 as this is not listed. Was this episode filmed on the week of Marc 20 and Episode 8 on the week of March 27?
And I have forgotten what Episode 6 is and who is sleuthed to get the SD.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote: (picture courtesty of Channel 10  Suspect but I digress)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 15db061561be9793619fbdec4f2c1873?width=650
He took one bachelorette to Penrith for a cruise. Picture: Channel 10

source

I thought same, @AAL.  Suspect Suspect Suspect

Reminds me of the "leaked" photo of Elise in the hot tub, shot from front on, on the deck of the boat.  These don't look like blurry papparazzi shots taken with a long lens.  They're carefully constructed TPTB "plants" to propel the storyline, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:33 am

Storybook wrote:
mercieme wrote:We have always used the assumption that 2 SDs are filmed per week. So in March if there was no filming break; then these are the dates available in March for filming (I am using a Monday start)

Week of Mar 6th - Elora first SD on Mar 6th (Episode 2) and Laura first SD on Mar 10th (Episode 3)
Week of Mar 14th- Cobie first SD (Episode 4 polo date) and Flo first SD (Epsiode 5 bungee dating) - no BTS pics available for dates
Week of Mar 20th - episode guide lists wakeboarkding SD (Episode 7) and second SD (Episode 8)
Week of Mar 27th - TBD

If the above is correct and if Laura's second SD occurred in April, then someone else got that Episode 8 second SD IMO.

@allaboutlove, can you double check filming times listed for March are correct when you have time thanks.

I was just wondering about Episode 6 as this is not listed. Was this episode filmed on the week of Marc 20 and Episode 8 on the week of March 27?
And I have forgotten what Episode 6 is and who is sleuthed to get the SD.

Oh good catch, I missed that...that's the sky diving date but folks said that's a GD so we have no information on the SD for Epsiode 6, is that correct?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:36 am

@mercieme I am undecided if it is a GD as the Preview only shows Matty and a single contestant skydiving. Whoever the woman is she has blonde hair and excellent teeth Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:44 am

Tara also has screen caps for the cottage point SD too and she'e wearing a t-shirt and a skirt so the weather looked fairly warm.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:46 am

brownravens wrote:Tara also has screen caps for the cottage point SD too and she'e wearing a t-shirt and a skirt so the weather looked fairly warm.

True we just can't place when Tara helicoper / Cottage Point date took place yet......it could also be another potential SD date for that week of March 27th but nothing firm for now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilApril Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Could the 2nd SD be actually a date with Lisa? Who I know technically did not have a SD but had time with Matty.

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:36 pm

AprilApril wrote:Could the 2nd SD be actually a date with Lisa? Who I know technically did not have a SD but had time with Matty.

This would be my guess. And could explain the screencaps of her crying, if other girls are being nasty about it.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
mercieme
Bobette
Emayem
Dirty Street Pie
LeapofFaith
bachfan05
Hearts_And_Roses
Seabear
iamreal2u
Sprite