Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:17 am

Sorry not necessarily a filming schedule question but a filming question. Why do the RC's reportedly take so long to film?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:03 am

@ssin0547 Osher has said that it's because of camera angles and so many people at one time so they have to film each part almost separately. As the number of contestants dwindle down, obviously the time spent filming RCs becomes shorter. Hope that helps  yes
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:32 pm

I'm guessing with the obvious cut backs (no limo exits, downgraded digs, no Single time after group dates, group dates on the grounds) that it is entirely possible the F2 when to Thailand only. AAL would that fit with the timeline?
Sundy

Female Posts : 2979

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:46 pm

@Sundy Yeah IA I think that F3 likely happened in Oz. Also the pap photos being shopped around mention only 2 overseas finalists right?
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 pm

@brownravens......the media report was that the paps are shopping around the pics of the F2 at the FRC location and that of the F4. It was not specified where the pics of the F4 were taken though I expect it could be either at the F4 RC or maybe they tailed them for the HTDs since we have pics of Matty landing at the GC airport for an HTD. So yeah plausible only the F2 made it to Thailand at this point but we need to sleuth out where the F3 dates took place to lock that IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:44 pm

@mercieme bringing this over from the ep discussion to add to this info
@mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove, there should be 2 dates filmed the week startign Sunday March 26th: Episodes 7 and 8.

I know most believe Laura is the Episode 8 date but DT reported her date on April 6th and said the date took place on the Nepean River that week starting Sunday April 2nd. I believe poster Bobette had posted that based on the DT publication, it would mean that Laura's second date took place between April 3rd and April 5th.

In summary the only way Laura's second date could be Epsiode 8 is if production only filmed one SD the week starting Sunday March 26th.

Also the episode 8 description is "one lucky Bachelorette is chosen for a second single date away from prying eyes". Is the Nepean River where Laura had her second SD considered somewhere away from prying eyes as I believe this could be the overnight date that OK Mag supposedly reported on according to DM. I don't know how far the Nepean River is away from the mansion location hence why I ask...TIA.

I can confirm filming schedule for Flo and the Skydiving date. The source wants to remain anonymous, but was present during the filming for these dates. So rather than give the exact date, I will give the week it was filmed.

Flo's date was filmed in the week of March 19th, and the skydive was filmed the week of March 26th.
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Great thanks....if we are still going under the assumption that there were 2 SDs and 1 GD per week, there is still one week whereby one SD was filmed. But it could be the week when they had to film Matty's intro for the show with his family or maybe they went to get some B-rolls for some of the date locations.

If they had followed the 2SDs and 1 GD then Flo's SD should have taken place the same week as Cobie's which is the week of Mar 12th. Regardless though I don't think there was a break in March for filming.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:25 am

@Sundy wrote:I'm guessing with the obvious cut backs (no limo exits, downgraded digs, no Single time after group dates, group dates on the grounds) that it is entirely possible the F2 when to Thailand only. AAL would that fit with the timeline?
It is definitely possible that only F2 went to Thailand. The show seems to be on a more stringent budget this year so I can definitely see them choosing to cut back and only have F2 in Thailand. I think if so, then the SCs will confirm this either way
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:32 am

Based on discussion in SC thread, just want to park this here to come back to after after next week's episodes. If Elora gets the Episode 8 date then it validates that 2 SDs and 1 GD were filmed through the month of March. If Laura gets the Epsiode 8 SD then there is one week in March when only one SD instead of 2 SDs was filmed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:04 pm

@mercieme wrote:Based on discussion in SC thread, just want to park this here to come back to after after next week's episodes. If Elora gets the Episode 8 date then it validates that 2 SDs and 1 GD were filmed through the month of March. If Laura gets the Epsiode 8 SD then there is one week in March when only one SD instead of 2 SDs was filmed.

@mercieme which week of March would that be?
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:39 am

@SugarAndSpice wrote:
@mercieme wrote:Based on discussion in SC thread, just want to park this here to come back to after after next week's episodes. If Elora gets the Episode 8 date then it validates that 2 SDs and 1 GD were filmed through the month of March. If Laura gets the Epsiode 8 SD then there is one week in March when only one SD instead of 2 SDs was filmed.

@mercieme which week of March would that be?

@SugarandSpice... I had posted the week in March upthread starting the week on Monday but I will use Sunday correctly as the starting point and list information that AAL already compiled. If filming follows the correct pattern as prior seasons, it should be 2 SDs and 1GD per week except the first week that had 3 SDs.  Flo's date should be week of Mar 12th if they follow the format of 2 SDs and 1 GD per week like they did the week of Mar 5th because those are all correct dates with BTS matrix time stamps. However since you have information saying Flo's date occurred the week of Mar 19th, it means only 1 SD was filmed the week of Mar 12th and could be that this time they just did a total of 3 dates per week regardless of whether it's SD or GD. Based on information you provided of Flo's date taking place the week of Mar 19th and Sky diving GD taking place the week of Mar 26th, I have listed what IMO the filming schedule should be but with no time stamps available for some of the dates, this could still be off. Also I listed the dates that Matty was seen shooting season promos per BTS matrix pics, it looks more unlikely to me that they took a break for filming other than the Apr 14th-19th Easter break at this point.

Week of Mar 5th: Mon Mar 6th (Elora dolphin SD); Tue Mar 7th (WD Photoshoot GD); Day unknown (Lisa tennis SD); Fri Mar 10th (Laura boating/drawing SD)

Week of Mar 12th: Tue Mar 14th (Medieval GD); Day Unknown (Cobie Polo SD); Day Unknown (Board Game GD at mansion)

Week of Mar 19th: Day Unknown (Flo building jump SD) per poster SugarandSpice; Day Unknown (2 on 1 with Jen/Liz); Day Unknown (Tara biking/cooking SD)

Week of Mar 26th: Day Unknown (Sky diving GD) per poster SugarandSpice; Day Unknown (Elise speculated Wake boarding SD); No GD noted in episode 7 guide and Matty's sister comes to the mansion so maybe no GD; If no GD then potential for Episode 8 overnight date this week (speculated as either Elora or Laura; note it can't be Laura if Apr 6th Daily Telegraph article report for Laura 2nd date cruise on Nepean River occurring this week is accurate since it implies her date should occur between Apr 2nd and Apr 5th)

Week of Apr 2nd: Matty filmed promos on Apr 7th this week per matrix BTS pic so no idea how this impacted filming this week; Between Apr 2nd and Apr 5th (Laura Nepean River Cruise 2nd SD); Sat  Apr 8th (Tara Moroccan themed 2nd SD); No information available on GDs this week

Week of Apr 9th: no information available on all dates filmed this week except Elise's; Tue Apr 11th (Elise hockey/yacht speculated 2nd SD)

Other Information Not Yet On Filming Schedule
Medieval Date on Tuesday Mar 14th According to DM
Source

Matty doing season promo photoshoot at Newport Beach on April 7th
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?_bqG=1350&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--I_IDI0000qweRWJLe35c

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1348&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1058&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

Matty doing more photoshoot on April 26th after the Logies
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/img-show?&_bqG=1002&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/img-show?&_bqG=1034&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1031&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=[/b]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:11 am

According to this article, there is a group date in the week of March 26. It says that Matty's sister takes 6 girls on the always cringeworthy childcare centre date to assess their motherhood potential. Not in those exact words of course  

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/fans-of-the-bachelor-reveal-matty-js-mystery-intruder/news-story/6240164c86c810a8d6938dc08d587c25
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum