SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:50 pm

My favorite Bette lead ever was not a returnee and was someone new while my favorite Bach leads, one was new and the other was a multiple returnee. So I guess for me, I prefer whoever will make a good lead and can do the job well. 

For Matty hopefully he will get it together and fast if he is having issues being the lead. If not, I suspect that Matty's edit will be worse than Richie's!  affraid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I also think he is not into any of the girls.
There seems to be a pattern already since it was reported he wasn't into any of them and wanted to quit the show.
The show pausing filming sounds to me like there's some truth to those earlier reports and the show is just trying to do some damage control.
No wonder things have been quiet lately... no filming = nothing to report on.
This whole thing was a mess to me from the getgo and so far it already continues to be.  hmmm

jmo

I was trying to remember that. Now that you've mentioned it, at the time it appeared it may have been just a gossip mag, but now, perhaps there is truth to it.

He might have thrown a fit and didn't like any of them, so he took off. JMHO He seemed to say the right things to the media at the time he was advertising himself for TB, supposedly so heartbroken, but his actions did otherwise, beach photo's etc.

I hope he gets his act together. I'm afraid he'll pick anyone for the sake of the show if they back him up into a corner?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Matty is not currently filming and has taken time away from filming in order to "recoup" per WHO mag via The Daily Telegraph (which is very reliable).

This has never happened before for any Season.

Something is off IMO and it makes no sense to take time away for the reason they are trying to imply which is normal for MOST leads to have favorites and have it on their face. WTH. So take time away from filming because he has favorites and he wears his emotions on his sleeve? That's some PR spin if I ever heard it. No one stops filming for this reason IMO.

Not to mention, he's only been filming for a month. What's there to recoup from? Every other lead hasn't needed to for any other season for this franchise the world over. So if there's truth to it, it sounds like he's totally overwhelmed which isn't a good thing IMO considering he's only into a third of the filming for his season and not even the hard stuff at all yet...

http://www.who.com.au/article/entertainment/the-bachelors-matty-johnson-granted-personal-time-away-from-the-show

This just makes me laugh. laugh out loud laugh out loud  Matty was never going on the Bachelor to find the love of his life IMO. He was looking to extend his glorified edit and IMO he is not into to the women cast for him and his season is tanking. Perhaps some new ringers will be cast or a former girlfriend. The whole can't hide his emotions is the lamest excuse ever. It is unprecedented to halt filming for an emotional personal reason or any reason for that matter. Time/schedule is money in TV production. It will be very interesting to see how Matty's season is edited. This whole mess does not surprise me at all.Rolling Eyes giggling
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:23 pm

They are going to make him a road kill. For all the time and money they put into this fool, he should thank good he is not the US bachelor. If I was the producer. Dog would eat his supper.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:40 pm

ITA @Seabear @GuardianAngel @reason that he was putting on an act and looking to extend his glorified edit. He is only a third of the way through filming and not even close to HTDs which are more than a month away so if he thinks things are hard now he really is way over his head. 

This show is now produced by the US production company and since it has been produced by them they really know how to butter up their leads and then drive the bus over them with the edit - even for the ones that do play TPTB game. So if Matty doesn't play the game he will definitely be roadkill by the end of this IMO.

Plus, if there is any truth to him possibly being engaged at the end of this (when all the other leads other than Blake said they would not get engaged and not even consider the possibility at all) then he really is over his head and if Matty has that in his contract then this will be Blake 2.0 all over again just as I always thought.

Matty will have no one to blame but himself if he ends up being roadkill. No sympathy from me. As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Seems to me like he just had a day off filming and was at the beach for a dip and the media are grasping at a story because hardly anything has been leaked. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:30 pm

I don't for a second think that he had a day off at the beach for a dip.
This wasn't just one day either from what I've sleuthed and what's been reported.
If anything, I think the show is grasping at straws if they have to let their lead go for a dip so he can "recoup". 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:13 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Seems to me like he just had a day off filming and was at the beach for a dip and the media are grasping at a story because hardly anything has been leaked. All JMO.

WTH kind of lead takes the day off so he could go for a dip? Time is money and no way would producers just randomly let him have the day off to go for a dip. He can go for a dip on a date with one of the girls.

Have other leads had time off in the middle of filming? Seems as if I remember a break in filming for one of the other seasons. I want to say Richie, but it could just as well have been someone else. Anyone else remember?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:26 pm

Who said he went to the beach for a dip? They should be fired IMO.

I don't ever remember anyone taking time off from filming. This is going to mess up air dates premier dates etc. not to mention the possibility of advertising companies pulling out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:43 pm

@GuardianAngel GA The more I think about it, the more I think I recall Richie getting some time off in the middle of filming somewhere. I remember being surprised about it. I think he spent it visiting with family and that he was caught by photographers on the beach. It seemed to be a prearranged break in filming for whatever reason???

Anyone remember that? @AllAboutLove you are always on top of the Aussie and NZ versions.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:50 pm

@Sprite Richie's family visited him at the bachpad for two days and it was during that time they did filming for his intro video that was used in the first episode. He definitely didn't go to any beach that I recall.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:51 pm

@Sprite Maybe, but I don't recall that at all. Certainly doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I tried googling it but all I came up with is as of Sept/16 Richie and Alex secretly got married and are having a baby. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
mercieme
Bobette
Emayem
Dirty Street Pie
LeapofFaith
bachfan05
Hearts_And_Roses
Seabear
iamreal2u
Sprite