SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharrockandroll - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by sweptfringe Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:09 am

I really loved their snaps tonight they looked so cute and everyone just seemed to be having so much fun Smiley
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

sharrockandroll - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by elena.shayk Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:05 am

I loved Jordan's last snap 'Softer' whattt were they doing sharrockandroll - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 2 1f602
I would love to see a full size pic of them both Hugesmile

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:56 am

Another pic from the wedding.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNBP68SB__d

We are so fortunate to be apart of Kathryn Smiths wedding today. They were all so wonderful and so beautiful. Thank you for asking Mistique to be a part of your special day!! #mistique #mistiquesalon #bride #bridal #bridesmaid #makeup #maccosmetics #samu #saturday #bridalmakeup #temptu #sharrockandroll #jojoandjordan by @mistiquesalon
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:24 pm

^ Kathryn's dress is seriously amazing. So pretty! The details on the sheer sleeves are so nice.

I remember during her bachelorette party weekend the last thing they did was go to the place they were getting their bridesmaids dresses from and the person who tweeted from the place said the bridesmaids were getting custom dresses that they were designing, so JoJo at least helped design her own dress.

I loved hers and Hannah's. It looks like they had so much fun. JoJo's last snap of Kathryn and her husband dancing on stage with the band was great laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:07 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNCiKjsFN7W

The day has finally come!! My new @diffeyewear sunglasses have officially been released!! You can get them at diffeyewear.com or go to the link in my bio and it will take you straight there
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:16 pm

Gosh, she's a stunner. BBJ is a lucky fella.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:19 pm

She looks so good! A lot of the comments are referencing how sexy she is laugh out loud

She's having a conversation with Tanner, JJ and Clint in the comment section about the three of those guys re-enacting her commercial laugh out loud it's funny, stay away from those three JoJo!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:She looks so good! A lot of the comments are referencing how sexy she is laugh out loud

She's having a conversation with Tanner, JJ and Clint in the comment section about the three of those guys re-enacting her commercial laugh out loud it's funny, stay away from those three JoJo!
Haha yes pls stay away from them, the convo is getting awkward BBJ we need u!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:44 pm

She just snapped! They look so tired, hopefully they'll get some rest

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Nothing like having fellow bachelor nation guys refer to your fiancé's hot video and then saying they want to re-enact it. The conversation has ended, but diffeyewear wants to film it laugh out loud

I'm still hoping we get a full length picture of them from last night. I want to see all of her dress up close. Also, who thinks they will be staying in Dallas for Thanksgiving or going to Chico?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:56 pm

I think they'll go to Chico as they hvnt gone together in a while no?

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:02 pm

^ She didn't go on his last trip with him in October because Becca flew in that week to celebrate their birthday's.

It would be nice if they switched off on holidays like thanksgiving in Chico and Christmas in Dallas or the opposite. If not, I hope they get to spend time with both families in some capacity. They've been very good with involving both families, so I don't expect anything less.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna