SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:07 pm

Aww love the pics and that they bought that house!! So adorable. BBJ is exactly the man he said he was and now I understand why he was so freaking confused at all the nonstop interrogations.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Isabel123 Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Jordan with 3 other Analysts discussing SEC championship game.

http://www.secsports.com/clubhouse/football
Can Florida's offense find a weakness against Alabama?
39 minutes ago
SEC Network's Jordan Rodgers, Matt Stinchcomb and Booger McFarland strategize how the Gators can establish their run game against the nation's No. 1 defensive unit.

Rapid Fire: SEC Championship edition
about a minute ago
SEC Network's Jordan Rodgers, Matt Stinchcomb and Booger McFarland answer rapid fire questions about the Tide and Gators.

Breaking down season superlatives
2 minutes ago
SEC Network's Dari Nowkhah, Jordan Rodgers, Matt Stinchcomb and Booger McFarland make their arguments for several SEC awards including 'Best Game' and 'Best Newcomer...

Get your name in the paper
SEC Network's Booger McFarland highlights the all-time best defensive touchdowns in the SEC.

Predicting defensive and offensive standouts
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:59 pm

This is a screenshot from their vid and it looks like the interview was film at their house. How cute that Jackson was sitting in the middle during the interview.

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 24 24g3g2f

http://www.mgbwhome.com/jojoandjordanfirsthome/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:29 am

Jojo was interviewed at Dallas Jingle Ball. She mentioned that Jordan was supposed to come with her but got a call from work last minute and he needs to study.

JoJo Fletcher on Life After THE BACHELORETTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_DQOKZBkY
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:35 am

Aww...Jordan is making sure to protect his lady...dropped her off and is picking her back up awwww
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:50 am

Pics from tonight's LA Jingle Ball from Getty Images.

http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/jojo-fletcher?family=editorial&phrase=jojo%20fletcher&excludenudity=true&sort=newest#license

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:46 am

aviej wrote:Aww...Jordan is making sure to protect his lady...dropped her off and is picking her back up awwww
This isn't not even shocking whatsoever anymore. That's just how he is always with her from what we've seen and he's so low key about it too. What does Jo like to say?? That's a man laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:07 am

Alanna wrote:Aww love the pics and that they bought that house!! So adorable. BBJ is exactly the man he said he was and now I understand why he was so freaking confused at all the nonstop interrogations.

He's lived up all the expectations for her and I couldn't be happier for our Jo. PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandy24 Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:39 am

Hi you guys!!! New here but just wanna say I've never watch bachelorette until Jojo's season cause I heard JRod was gonna be part of the cast. As a fan of Jordan since his Vandy days back in 2010 to 2012 I'm happy he found love and happiness because he is a really nice and very hard working dude as where he took Vandy to back to back bowl seasons in 2011-2012. He was a star in Vandy and we Vandy fans love him to this day even tho he's not playing anymore. I met him once with my friends at the Vandy game long time ago and he's one of the most nicest people I've met. And I'm happy that Jojo really chose him.

Vandy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandy24 Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:43 am

And I agree with you guys, he's more of a private person and wants to keep his personal life a little low key, as to most athletes are. He's doing a great job in the SEC.

Vandy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:12 am

Welcomeparty! @Vandy24! Thank you for sharing your insight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandy24 Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:12 am

Tnx Will always cherish the great memories he gave the Vanderbilt fans

Vandy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna