SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:32 am

Isabel123 wrote:What a sweet pic plus the caption  cantstopl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDd6duAwat

All I need in life right in one picture: a tailored blue suit, and two nicely manicured shrubs, oh yeah almost forgot....and my favorite human ever @joelle_fletcher

Awww very sweet. Love JoJo's dress too!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 5 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 5 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by hdman Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:12 am

Nice picture of them.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:15 am

Isabel123 wrote:What a sweet pic plus the caption  cantstopl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDd6duAwat

All I need in life right in one picture: a tailored blue suit, and two nicely manicured shrubs, oh yeah almost forgot....and my favorite human ever @joelle_fletcher
This is the sweetest. heartbeat these two are just the biggest surprise to me and I love it!! I was sooo wrong about Jordan laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:57 am

After an extra busy week that kept me away, I return to see thread #10 and all these goodies.  Who'd have thought?  Hugesmile  Such a loving, sweet, totally devoted to Jojo, tamed Baddiest of Baddies he is these days.  And Jo's equally loving, sweet and devoted to him.  Glad to see them so happy!  

Thanks to everyone that brings over info and goodies!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Their latest posts hve generated quite the buzz, comment section is full of love so happy to see that JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 5 1f600
Here is an article about it: http://www.inquisitr.com/3733528/jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-wedding-buzz-renews-as-bachelorette-lovebirds-share-fun-updates-despite-split-rumors-circulating/
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:49 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNFNUhAAh8g/
I thought the top is black but it looks dark blue in this pic

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:51 pm

@elena.shayk Oh wow that's even nicer. I like the dark blue, makes sense now Jordan's choice of suit colour. Gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Yeah, I seriously can't get over her bridesmaid dress. The colors and style were perfect IMO.

I know we probably already figured it, but the girl that saw JoJo and Jordan last night in the airport was at the Sacaramento airport, which is where they fly into when they go to Chico. Thanksgiving in Chico it is! That makes me happy for all involved. There's been a lot of compromise with these two and it's nice to see it. They're very mature IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:40 pm

I wonder if they drove Jackie there and her parents grabbed him to drive him home from Austin, assuming they were at the wedding. I'm wondering if they'll return to Dallas for the holiday though. It seems like Jo would really want to be with her own folks but we'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:48 pm

^ Jackson was in her snaps on their way home, so he came home with them, so they would have dropped him off last night. I still think her parents were probably at the wedding, which is why they brought Jackson in the first place.

Coming home Wednesday is a possibility and they flew out for three days to spend time with his family. I'm thinking maybe there was a compromise - thanksgiving in Chico and Christmas in Dallas. The guy moved to Dallas for her, so she's got to compromise a little (which she's already done of course with other things) laugh out loud although if they do come home Wednesday that's perfectly fine. They will get to see both families this week if that's the case.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:54 pm

Sorry for the double post, but talk about wedding goals. Kathryn and her husband had a beautiful set up:

https://instagram.com/p/BNFZ0jljpNf/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:01 pm

^ I love the colors of the flowers!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna