SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by aviej Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:01 am

If that is his plan, I can see him doing well - especially in the uptown area. His future brothers-in-law would surely patronize the facility and they would bring with them fellow socialites. And I also see thirsty females wanting to join so that they can get some BBJ eye candy.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:10 am

^^Yeah, he said stay tuned to opening a Whole Body Fitness gym in Dallas, which I presume coidncides with MetPro.

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:38 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN75_CJhRun/?taken-by=smth4lyfe
But mummy i want Jordaaaaann laugh out loud, loved how defensive she went for BBJ

The Bachelorette. ABC. Ep. 11. Jojo's mom: "Who doesn't like Jordan?" Jojo: "He's a very likeable person." Jojo's mom: "... I'm just a paranoid mom".... Jojo: "I know, it's because you don't want to see me get my heart broken and I know why."....(because of her past) by @smth4lyfe
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:45 pm

If Baddy's schedule led to them not being able to be filmed for that countdown special before the new bachelor premiere I'm going to be so mad or knowing Jordan he probably said no! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:If Baddy's schedule led to them not being able to be filmed for that countdown special before the new bachelor premiere I'm going to be so mad or knowing Jordan he probably said no! laugh out loud
I think the latter thought is the answer. Gawdddd he's so annoying, all he does is work, dote on Jo, and live a normal life. What a screwed up z list reality tv star. Can't do anything right!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:05 pm

^im going with the latter...he prob did say no laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Yeah, I could see it now...

"Jordan and JoJo, what's your relationship like with Aaron now?" If that article is correct in not mentioning them I can't say I blame him if he did say no and I can't blame him if it was the scheduling because November was pretty crazy for them. Crazy that their most followed couple on social media won't have their five minute slot like the rest of them, but oh well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, I could see it now...

"Jordan and JoJo, what's your relationship like with Aaron now?" If that article is correct in not mentioning them I can't say I blame him if he did say no and I can't blame him if it was the scheduling because November was pretty crazy for them. Crazy that their most followed couple on social media won't have their five minute slot like the rest of them, but oh well.
I think that's what happened at Mohegan. First mention of Aaron and they immediately left laugh out loud I think Jo would totally love to do media, get filmed, etc., but not more than she values her relationship so this is probably going to be the status quo for them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 pm

They r the most popular and most followed and theyre not coming? this is so harddd! Why BBJ :'(
I really wanted to see them this is so disappointing. they didnt mention Jade and Tanner either.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandy24 Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:46 pm

What's the countdown special? Sorry don't really follow the bachelor/bachelorette

Vandy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Try not to mention the other couples so we don't get off topic and just on why J & BBJ aren't appearing.

Maybe Jordan was busy with work and they couldn't schedule a time. Or yes he probably turned it down which is fine because we all know they are both going strong and happy. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 49 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 49 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Or maybe the press release mis printed a couple. Or forgot to mention them laugh out loud

Or worseeeeeeeee haha

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna