SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by aviej Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Sorry
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:52 pm

I was snooping around and came across this. I don't think it was posted, if it was I apologize. It's pretty awesome.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNCnfHejxGd/?taken-by=robertgraham24&hl=en

robertgraham24The limited edition DIFFxJOJO frames are available now! Let's celebrate!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:09 am

She's the coolest little nerdling ever!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:47 am

https://youtu.be/6ovhPe-Tmps

Wait have y'all seen this laugh out loud forgot he had long hair at some point...looks nice though laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:15 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate today Smiley

JoJo and Jordan were up super early this morning, like 5:00ish early judging by their favorites on IG. I know it's Thanksgiving, but that's way too early laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:26 am

Ash2214 wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate today Smiley

JoJo and Jordan were up super early this morning, like 5:00ish early judging by their favorites on IG. I know it's Thanksgiving, but that's way too early laugh out loud
Maybe they're flying to Dallas?

And happy thanksgiving to these bugs and everyone else!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:53 am

^ Yeah they might be just because that's super early. Either way I'm glad they were with his parents this week.

It could be they just went to bed early last night and were just lounging in bed laugh out loud Either way we'll find out eventually. I would be surprised if there was radio silence all day today like it's been all week.

ETA: Sorry, I was out of it this morning when I work up and wrote my first post, they were on IG this morning around 7:30 not 5:30 laugh out loud They're probably still in Chico!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:13 pm

I guess this will be the first of many compromises in terms of which family to go to for thanksgiving and Christmas. My guess is that if they are still in Chico today, they'd probably spend Christmas with the Fletchers.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Jordan is giving an interview for work right now. Hopefully we'll get the link at some point:

https://twitter.com/br_radio/status/801825963659042817

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan is giving an interview for work right now. Hopefully we'll get the link at some point:

He's legit always working!! No wonder he didn't know what he'd be working on 6 months down the line when they were filming.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Jordan is giving an interview for work right now. Hopefully we'll get the link at some point:

He's legit always working!! No wonder he didn't know what he'd be working on 6 months down the line when they were filming.

If his career in college sportscasting grows, he will be working even more during the fall especially if he becomes a top tier sportscaster. Those guys are always working even in the off season... just not on camera as much then. Once the actual season rolls around, many of them don't have much time at home at all.

I would like to see him succeed just to get out of the shadow of his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:02 pm

^thats kind of dismissive isn't it. He's already out of the shadow. Our man Jordan is doing great things, and he's only getting started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna