SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:15 pm

^ Jordan is already succeeding, just fine. He has the dream job, the dream girl, and a healthy life. Whatever happens from here on out, I'm sure he will take everything into consideration. All IMO.

Btw, Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate. I'm grateful to call this thread my little "hobby home" laugh out loud PINKHEART

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:20 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland I concur with both your statements laugh out loud beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Jordan is already succeeding, just fine. He has the dream job, the dream girl, and a healthy life. Whatever happens from here on out, I'm sure he will take everything into consideration. All IMO.

Btw, Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate. I'm grateful to call this thread my little "hobby home" laugh out loud PINKHEART
ITA. I don't see him working so much that he's always away from home, he has a very adorable and important incentive to have time for a home life and in general maintain a good balance in his life IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Jordan has done an incredible job at both his job and being a fiancé to JoJo. He's his own person doing his own thing and totally rock in' it IMO.

I noticed she commented on fan picture and wished the fan a happy Thanksgiving from the both of them. They're the sweetest.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:28 pm

JoJo snapped herself with a baby. Have no clue where she might be (as the pic literally shows nothing) and I don't recognize the baby at all.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:04 pm

What a cute baby, I wonder where they are now. Hopefully they will post some pics with family today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNeYWIBiLt

This photo
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:57 pm

JoJo just liked this on IG:

https://instagram.com/p/BNN468qBDtk/

It's so pretty they need to frame it laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:04 am

Isabel123 wrote:What a sweet pic plus the caption  cantstopl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDd6duAwat

All I need in life right in one picture: a tailored blue suit, and two nicely manicured shrubs, oh yeah almost forgot....and my favorite human ever @joelle_fletcher

Awww, glad to see these two still going strong! Happy Thanksgiving all!! I need to pop in here more often. I'll try! Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:34 am

They were definitely missed today  bachelorfamily - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 8 1f62a
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:35 am

do they even sleep? they're always up so early laugh out loud
also i was waiting for their snaps yesterday but nothing sad i miss them!!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:11 pm

JoJo is home with Jackson per her snaps. We know she was in Chico until at least Wednesday, so she must have headed home at some point yesterday or this morning since they were up super early.

Jordan did say last week at work that he would be at a game this weekend. He might not be a commentator, but perhaps he has other duties that he needs to do at a game tomorrow.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:05 pm

Yup, Jordan is working today so they either left Chico yesterday at some point or early this morning. He must have had to switch with someone to attend Kathryn's wedding last weekend:

https://twitter.com/compli_kait_/status/802224951126200320

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna