SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 79 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:25 am

A.j wrote:@Alanna I'm always laughing at your verbiage, Alanna. Indeedio laugh out loud
The sad thing is how often I entertain myself laugh out loud thanks for indulging me Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 79 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:14 am

Yay for Jordan! He has such a hot voice, and it's PERFECT for radio/hosting, so he's definitely in the right career field IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:18 am

california90 wrote:I sometimes feel like I need to make time to watch Jojo's season. Jojo honestly seems incredibly likable and not super fake. And her and Jordan are absolutely BEAUTIFUL laugh out loud. They're just so aesthetically pleasing, even my mom said "At least she picked the good looking one!" hah.
Yasss come over here, I always love your commentary! It's probs better that you don't watch JoJos season though because the guys sucked, the way they edited JoJo/Jordan's love story sucked, and they made Jo seem like a whiny baby which also sucked. All IMO. K that's all laugh out loud But they do make a hot couple, and Jo is definitely a likable person IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:21 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
california90 wrote:I sometimes feel like I need to make time to watch Jojo's season. Jojo honestly seems incredibly likable and not super fake. And her and Jordan are absolutely BEAUTIFUL laugh out loud. They're just so aesthetically pleasing, even my mom said "At least she picked the good looking one!" hah.
Yasss come over here, I always love your commentary! It's probs better that you don't watch JoJos season though because the guys sucked, the way they edited JoJo/Jordan's love story sucked, and they made Jo seem like a whiny baby which also sucked. All IMO. K that's all laugh out loud But they do make a hot couple, and Jo is definitely a likable person IMO!
I think she is a whiny baby laugh out loud but that doesn't stop her from being incredibly warm, likeable and crazy adorable!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:28 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
I think she is a whiny baby laugh out loud but that doesn't stop her from being incredibly warm, likeable and crazy adorable!
Yeah laugh out loud She's needy...BUT she's the life of the party pants! Only a Jo can be soooo whiny and leaky all the time, but make someone think the sun shines out of her azz laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:31 am

I think there is needy and then there is Jo, all by herself, in her own category. My favorite, most hilarious scene was when they just finished the htd and literally out of nowhere comes another almost mental breakdown on the bench, and BBJ looks like someone just asked him to help build a rocket with how confused he got laugh out loud And despite it all, she's just the very best imho Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna