SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drinkingbuddies - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:42 pm

I'm confused but I don't remember any other f1 having subliminal messages that are so obvious before so am I missing something. They are usually off SM and post only occassionally and there is no posting then deleting and they usually post at least one pick of their first date. so has Bach Canada done things differently?

Back to top Go down

drinkingbuddies - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:46 pm

I just don't see him being heartbroken F2 and doing all that.
Unless he is trying to get her back.

So I guess they have let him do that to balance their own edit. no idea

We should take note for future seasons though.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:50 pm

IMO they obviously talked it through both times. They were smiling and hugging at the RC when she gave him a rose after their first fight ...IMO  it would make no sense for them to be that comfortable after a fight without some sort of talk. J herself said they talked it through in the FS. Obviously FS footage is nonexistent (except for the beginning) & the show IMO chose not to show us their RC makeup talk for whatever reason. There are MANY things left on the cutting room floor each season for various reasons - Olivia from Ben's season (among others) revealed that they left out crucial conversations in order to fit whatever narrative/storyline they wish to convey.

^all JMO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:54 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I just don't see him being heartbroken F2 and doing all that.

What do you mean? The posting. Mikhel has been posting pics of their dates so confused af right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:56 pm

Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:I just don't see him being heartbroken F2 and doing all that.

What do you mean?  The posting.  Mikhel has been posting pics of their dates so confused af right now.

I was answering your question about KW SM.
That if he is F2 it is a weird thing to do.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:58 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:IMO they obviously talked it through both times. They were smiling and hugging at the RC when she gave him a rose after their first fight ...IMO  it would make no sense for them to be that comfortable after a fight without some sort of talk. J herself said they talked it through in the FS. Obviously FS footage is nonexistent (except for the beginning) & the show IMO chose not to show us their RC makeup talk for whatever reason. There are MANY things left on the cutting room floor each season for various reasons - Olivia from Ben's season (among others) revealed that they left out crucial conversations in order to fit whatever narrative/storyline they wish to convey.

^all JMO

Absolutely most ends up on the editing room floor, however generally speaking with the F1, things are talked over if there is an obstacle or hurdle they need to resolve. This doesn't seem to be the case as yet so wondering if this will be resolved at the final date but then again if he is crying I'm not sure it was?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:01 pm

We shall see what happens tomorrow, I guess? no idea
Answers will be had either way.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:11 pm

Topazgold wrote:drinkingbuddies - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Image10

Subliminal post? Me think so

Uggggh.  Yes, subliminal IMO too - though pretty obvious at the same time if he is F1.  

IMO, KW has certainly changed the tone of his SM accounts to present a clean cut/family man image (though hello, TWO hands on the pram and look where you're pushing, please!).  

Very different to the kind of stuff he was posting just a few months back:

drinkingbuddies - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 P10

drinkingbuddies - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Q10

You're not fooling me, KW!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/kevin.c.wendt/

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:48 pm

Those two pictures are still on his IG and have not been deleted. I looked at his IG before he was revealed, there was nothing in his IG that was questionable about his character IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:52 pm

That girl has a boyfriend and they are all good friends, IMO. I don't see anything wrong with the picture.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Those last 2 pics are still there. I'm able to embed from his IG and post them here:

Proof that a stranger can make your day  drinkingbuddies - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 1f44c #firefighter #mysecondhome #theydontgetoutmuch #karma by @kevin.c.wendt

Serious homies  drinkingbuddies - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 1f44a  @amburberry #undergroundgarage #gta #toronto #libertyvillage #the6 #gypsiegirl #drinkingbuddies by @kevin.c.wendt

These seem like perfectly innocent posts to me. I don't see how they in any way detract from Kevin being a "family man". The note is from a healthcare infection prevention group in good fun & the second pic he's simply posing with a friend.

And the stroller pic? Obviously posed & taken by someone else so I highly doubt there was any imminent danger.

ETA: also: what @GuardianAngel and @dee said laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:35 pm

I agree - I have no idea how those two posts detract from any of the stuff he's been posting recently laugh out loud. His IG over time has largely been devoted to his niece and the dog he used to have with his ex; really can't see any 'change' or attempt to 'clean up' since he's been on the show
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+12
ElonM
Topazgold
Love_is_Eternal
jojo47
Idlemess
primexi
4health
makeover
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
djogbenyuie