SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:53 am

A pretty decent sunset by @jasmine.lorimer

I'll follow by @kevin.c.wendt

We match #tinygetaway by @kevin.c.wendt

Tuckered  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 1f699  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 1f634  by @kevin.c.wendt

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:35 pm

TheWrongReasons thanks!

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:15 pm

clapping! @TheWrongReasons Thanks for posting!

I like the "I'll follow" hashtag. Gorgeous sunset, and the tiny house is so darn cute and perfect for a getaway.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:32 pm

@GuardianAngel np Smiley

I'm jealous of their trip - it looks so idyllic, calm, relaxing  beatingheart- I want to go on a similar trip myself (+hubby and babies - so I guess not quite as calm laugh out loud) now!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:06 pm

@TheWrongReasons Awww that sounds great! You should plan and do it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:48 pm

@Brill sorry, I didn't see your post earlier - yw! Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:34 pm

I want this as a painting #jumpingjacks by @kevin.c.wendt
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:
I want this as a painting #jumpingjacks by @kevin.c.wendt

Thanks bluwavz for doing this. yes Awww Kevin loves Jasmine!! beatingheart

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:39 pm

They've been so sweet in 2017! I'm really happy that they seem to be in such a good place (figuratively and literally) after all the stuff they had to deal with at the end of the season
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:24 am

Thanks, @bluwavz Smiley
IA @lightredemption - they've been super cute and I'm really enjoying their pics/IG stories -romantic and adorable but low-key. heartbeat

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:20 am

@TheWrongReasons Low key, that's the perfect description for these two. They never looked back and are making sure their time together is quality time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:15 pm

@GuardianAngel ITA - quality time together is exactly how I would describe it. The beautiful, idyllic setting is great for cancelling out all the outside noise and focusing on each other Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz