SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Kev%20and%20Jas

jasmine.lorimer Had a lovely visit with this fella over the last two weeks. Saying goodbye is sucky.

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Idlemess Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:24 am

Aww, Kevin and Jasmine are adorable. I like how natural there are around each other. 

There are a few more pics and IG stories. Cuteness on board.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:02 am

It is nice to see Jasmine and Kevin having such a good time together. I like the comfortable vibe they exude. And I love seeing all the beautiful photos and videos of lovely BC that Jasmine posts!! Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:37 pm

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 J%20amp%20K

kevin.c.wendt  I'll be seeing ya soon #lazymorning

Thank you bluwavz for showing me how to bring the IG pics over here. handwave thumbsup

Last edited by Brill on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:27 pm

What a sweet picture. Even though it appears he'll be leaving, it looks like to me there is a level of trust that they know they'll be together soon. They are happy until next time.

I'm sure long distance is difficult, and it's a really long distance between them, however if they know they want to be together it will eventually happen IMO.

Jason and Molly US bachelor did it for around 8 months IIRC. When you know that's the person you want to be with, you make it work IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Missing that micro-cabin life

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Jumpman ⤵️ by @kevin.c.wendt

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:wow They went to a tiny house in the middle of nowhere! I love how they are spending time together. It seems they are always alone! So romantic and what better way to get away from it all!  Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 1f497
Do we know where they went on their vacay??  Wonder if it was to the west coast of the island...they have a lot of those style cabins close to Tofino. That one pic looks like they were on a ferry.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:34 pm

Sunshine Coast Robins Creek.

jasmine.lorimerSunshine Coast / Roberts Creek, BC
jasmine.lorimerWelcome home! Check my insta story if you wanna see the innards.
Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 15876479_131075440726256_5610730514244698112_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Thanks GA. Didnt see that on the original post.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 2600Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 17 1f31b   by @kevin.c.wendt

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:23 pm

D'awww!!

https://instagram.com/p/BP-8BbsALLb/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz