SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Alanna wrote:D'awww!!

https://instagram.com/p/BP-8BbsALLb/

Toooooooooo cute!!! Happy for them!! Jumping hearts

tyvm Alanna for bringing this here. thumbsup

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:22 pm

More adorableness, this time from Jas:
https://instagram.com/p/BP_Ns5hlrF6/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:03 pm

Very sweet. They are so far away, and they seem to be making the best of it. I always knew he was a good guy, it's nice to finally see the real Kevin and not the edited one.

I hope they have a great time in Toronto. Any TO members around, keep your eyes peeled! Maybe they'll go skating at Nathan Phillip's Square!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Well this is great news! Can't wait to watch tonight on ET Canada 

http://ca.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/02017020333021/bachelorette-canada-jasmine-lorimer-news

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Wonderful! Being that she's a hair stylist, she will have no problems at all getting a job in Toronto if that's what she wants to continue to do. There are a ton of them to choose from.

Great news! This will be much easier for them. That's a long way away to be from each other. Very nice on the trip before Valentines Day! Hope we get pics! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:57 pm

I love that interview. and that she's moving to toronto! IA w/ @GuardianAngel that she should have no problems getting a job, and I might be biased but it's awesome here thumbsup

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:20 pm

My son moved there, I hear about how awesome it is every single day, 10 x a day. I'm not kidding. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:40 pm

My daughter left four years ago to Toronto to go to school at Ryerson. (she got a soccer scholarship there)

I thought she would come home for summers but she didn't.  She loves it there.

The big city made her grow up very quick, I thought it would eat her up, yet she thrived there.   Hmmm who Knew... I would be the last person who thought she would enjoy Toronto.  

Only because she was so sheltered.  (my fault)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:40 am

My son wanted to move there probably 8-9 yrs ago. That's all he talked about. He moved earlier last year. Now that he there, that's all that he talks about. laugh out loud

Good for your daughter @nikikass!

I wonder why not till September. I know it took my son several months to get settled, and decide which company to work for. If she is going to work, she'll have a ton of research to do on which salon she wants to work at. It's not a matter of applying, it's a matter of which one do you accept.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:49 am

Topazgold wrote:Well this is great news! Can't wait to watch tonight on ET Canada 

http://ca.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/02017020333021/bachelorette-canada-jasmine-lorimer-news
I read that Jasmine would be moving on another site but didn't see an article until I checked this thread out - thanks for posting! Smiley Great news - I'm happy for them blowkiss

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:27 am

The article up thread said "later this year". In my comments upthread I asked I wondered why not till September ( I don't know where I got that from) but when I watched the vid later, she says spring.

@TheWrongReasons what do you meant she would be moving to another site?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:44 pm

Topazgold tyvm  for bringing this here.  So happy for them.   sign heart

They took their own time and will move in together in Spring.:jumpyay:   They were right when they said they have to do what's best for them, so glad they recognized that. :yes:  Wow, it's been 9 months already.

I can't remember if TPTB gave trips to the other two couples but great to hear they got one.  🆒

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz