SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:10 pm

Glad you enjoyed the market despite the rain, GA Smiley

I really like the song that played during their "love story" montage in the finale beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Thanks for the Blue Rodeo video. Great song!!

nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:48 am

I'm pretty sure this is Jasmine's FR dress.  It was from a Vancouver Bridal Store.

http://truvelle.com/collections/2015-collection/products/eden

It is a beautiful dress but seeing the back of it to the floor is amazing. I think she might have got her hair piece from there as well.

nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:55 am

^looks like her FRC dress to me, too :yes:

It's so beautiful nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 1f60d & she looked gorgeous in it Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:16 am

I didn't realize it had a bow in the back until we were sleuthing screen caps. I noticed it in one of the clips when I was trying to grab a s/cap. Its gorgeous. Thanks @Brill!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:59 am

That was a beautiful FRC dress. Probably my favorite look of all the Bachelorettes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:46 pm

TWITTER
Noah Cappe ‏@noahcappe Nov 26

So good to chill & catch up today w/ @jazlor1 .. we did find time to eat all that food & yes we got table pancakes in addition to mains  nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 1f602

nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 CyOlWpVWEAEgqOB

Three water glasses on the table, that I can see.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Noah Cappe ‏@noahcappe Nov 26

So good to chill & catch up today w/ @jazlor1 .. we did find time to eat all that food & yes we got table pancakes in addition to mains  nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 1f602

nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 3 CyOlWpVWEAEgqOB

Three water glasses on the table, that I can see.

Three drink glasses as well.  You can see an orange drink in behind Noah's. Yes there's someone (Kevin) sitting there. You can see a plate and a knife on the small plate that most likely Kevin has used. Pretty sad that SM has made this couple refrain from being in a photo together. I mean really how nuts is that??? no no

If it helps them work on their relationship, then you do what you have to do! IMO :yes:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Well they seem to going strong, which is a good sign!

https://instagram.com/p/BNXnDGoBwsG/

Last edited by Topazgold on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot link)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Topazgold wrote:Well they seem to going strong, which is a good sign!

https://instagram.com/p/BNXnDGoBwsG/

Looks like they were at the Grey Cup Game yesterday. Kevin has a red and black shirt (lumberjack) that the RedBlack (Ottawa) fans wear. They have VIP tags on
and looks like Jasmine has a warm parka with her.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Nice, first pic together post-AFTR ... thanks again for posting, @Topazgold Smiley

I'm going to embed it here from the link provided:

Instagram photo by Allison Sierra * Nov 28, 2016 at 9:28pm UTC by @allisierra

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:30 pm

@TheWrongReasons thank you! That looks better

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz