SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:20 am

Long day at sea

Awww, just love these two.  Jasmine is asleep leaning on his shoulder!! ♥

Guess they are heading back from their vacation. Jasmine says she will post more pictures.

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Sounds like a good time! Not far from me at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Not far from me either. My Son in Law is a firefighter for Guelph. They are like 20 mins apart. Too bad they couldn't have a joint one.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:56 pm

If it was cheaper I'd go. However that's a reasonable price for a charity event and everything they are including. Ancaster is such a pretty town.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:19 pm

I'm wondering if these two are done. They haven't posted or referenced each other since their vacay sad

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:47 pm

Lorimer had to deal with her own set of skepticism after choosing her now-fiance Kevin Wendt over fan-favourite Mikhel Sickand. “I guess, for me, there was a level of frustration because a lot of what people were saying was really hurtful and I felt a little bit protective of Kevin,” she said. “I also at the same time understood, and I felt like people were being protective of me.”

Related: ‘The Bachelor’ Finale: Find Out If Nick Viall Got Engaged!

And despite revealing during her own episode of “After The Final Rose” that it hadn’t been smooth-sailing between her and Wendt, Lorimer asserted that everything is now fine between the pair. “Everything’s good!” she said. “Now, there’s more the complications of distance and things like that, but in terms of all that residual stuff from the show and that emotion, that’s all cleared away.”

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:52 pm

I see Kevin is in Vancouver with Jasmine. Kevin posted a beach picture that I know is from there. Great to see they are still doing well. Since she said she is moving to TO in the spring, I would think it might be in the next couple of months.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:39 am

Brill wrote:I see Kevin is in Vancouver with Jasmine.  Kevin posted a beach picture that I know is from there.  Great to see they are still doing well.  Since she said she is moving to TO in the spring, I would think it might be in the next couple of months.
Thanks for posting! I'm really rooting for them Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Brill wrote:I see Kevin is in Vancouver with Jasmine.  Kevin posted a beach picture that I know is from there.  Great to see they are still doing well.  Since she said she is moving to TO in the spring, I would think it might be in the next couple of months.

I'm hoping these two are still together!! I've seen IG likes, but no other indicator that they're a couple. I could be VERY EASILY missing something though. Was the beach picture a current picture?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Run. Think. Venti. Don't stretch. #morningroutine by @kevin.c.wendt

This looks like Kits beach to me in Vancouver and it was posted one week ago.  Strange that he would be in Vancouver if they are not together.
Code:
[code][/code]

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Kits12

Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 <a href=Nickviall - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Kits_b12" />

These are pictures of Kits beach.  I think he is sitting on a log taking a photo of the other log and water.  Plus the mountains are more off to the side where he took the photo.

The Jasmine posted on IG a photo that says Squamish and Kevin posted a photo 2 days ago that says Sidney.  They are 95 miles apart. The one Kevin put in IG saying Sidney is his little niece. Maybe he flew to Vancouver and they made their way up to Sidney to see his family. no idea Just a guess.

Now none of this means for sure they are together but it seems odd if they aren't.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:56 pm

One more little tidbit which also doesn't mean anything for sure.  Jasmine posted on IG a photo of her at White Cliff Park, 5 days ago and Kevin posted a photo of BC not sure where but has similar kind of terrain of White Cliff Park/Atkinson Light House Park 5 days ago. Similar haircut of Kevin from the picture above.

We know they do like to sight see as a couple. :yes: Hugesmile no idea

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz