SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

styleshoot - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:34 pm

@Topazgold NP! Smiley

Jasmine's smile is lovely ... and the more I see of KW, the cuter I find him laugh out loud (I remember thinking .... hmmm typical jock dude, not my type, I'll focus on KP at the beginning of the show - how times have changed laugh out loud).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

styleshoot - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:46 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:

Jasmine's smile is lovely ... and the more I see of KW, the cuter I find him laugh out loud (I remember thinking .... hmmm typical jock dude, not my type, I'll focus on KP at the beginning of the show - how times have changed laugh out loud).

Lawd, (where's the under the chair emoji?) I had the same thought until Ep.2 and I saw how sportman-like he was during the wrestling date, the CaptainCanada tag from the guys, and just how he listened to Jasmine... she was not the only one intrigued.
KP was not a bad default at all tho!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Idlemess wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:

Lawd, (where's the under the chair emoji?) I had the same thought until Ep.2 and I saw how sportman-like he was during the wrestling date, the CaptainCanada tag from the guys, and just how he listened to Jasmine... she was not the only one intrigued.
KP was not a bad default at all tho!  
Ah, yes, he is an awesome sportsman :yes:
I remember him coaching Chris during that football group date, too ... what a guy.

Yep, I was definitely starting to look at him in a new light with the Captain Canada tag (I think it was Wale who started/explained that ... thanks, Wale laugh out loud) & then when I saw his FNL related "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose" IG post & the Riggins comparisons - ah, I guess I'm a sucker for "bad boys"  :uptonogood laugh out loud

(KP is definitely still intriguing in his own right ... I guess the show did turn out to be "A Tale of 2 Kevins" for me like that one fan art poster beatingheart laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:32 pm

:shocked!: @TheWrongReasons 
Visually Kevin, Kyle & funny enough Mikhel I thought were drooling hot right out of the limo. Tall, handsome, great smiles...

What I really liked was Kevin's straight forward approach during the 1st night but when I saw Captain Canada wrestling in Jamaica, I was crushing hard at that point, :shocked!:

Visually IMO Jas & Kev are beautiful couple <3

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum font)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:58 pm

ET just announced that Jasmine will be in their studio tomorrow. They said we'll have to see if Kevin will be with her. Thanks, for nothing Roz. :stirthepot
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:51 am

@Topazgold KP was basically my one & only guy for some time (I also found Mikhel & Mike cute ... and also Silent Scott laugh out loud ... but I was way more drawn to KP's whole persona). However, after KW & Jasmine's 2nd 1-1, I kind of started to look at their relationship in a deeper light & I really liked how natural yet potent their chemistry was & how they treated each other like real people and didn't put each other on pedestals. I also started looking at KW's IG & became even more drawn to him ... and the rest is history laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:37 am

Nice - glad that they both look happy! The person who posted said they were both really friendly so I can only assume they were in a good mood. Hope they continue to do what they need to put their relationship first
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Looks like this is a sneak peak of ET tonight.

http://wiigot.com/?p=81655

styleshoot - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:38 pm

@Brill thanks or the sneak peak Smiley Can't wait to watch when I'm able.

Damn, I forgot to set record to the ET thing tonight ... hopefully it's on demand and/or is posted online soon after.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:52 pm

Brill wrote:Looks like this is a sneak peak of ET tonight.

http://wiigot.com/?p=81655

Thanks @Brill for that snippet.

KW looks so vulnerable and emotional. Jasmine's body language very positive and protective towards him. KW's love for her seems so obvious, imo. And they look so good together.

Can't wait to hear more...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:46 pm

I posted in the GD thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3905p72-jasmine-lorimer-kevin-wendt-bachelorette-canada-season-1-discussion

http://etcanada.com/news/184366/exclusive-jasmine-and-kevin-speak-out/
styleshoot - Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 4 CyeGwOIWgAA12kN

They left this out

“I know how it looked, and the truth is that I did choose Kevin for a reason,” she tells ET Canada exclusively. “I love Kevin, and there’s a reason that him and I are together.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Posting this here. It's about the next bachelor, but the vid shows them very happy and laughing.

http://etcanada.com/news/184612/the-bachelor-canada-coming-to-w-network-casting-begins-dec-1/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz