SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:27 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This is the sweetest... awww...
Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Screen41
source

This! is what I wanted/expected to see after the finale. Better late than never :yes:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:33 pm

Alanna wrote:So sweet!!! Some of my favorite Bach men are the reformed bad boys laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BNc0hDlAUtV/

Aww @Alanna laugh out loud, bad boys need love too sometimes!

Thank God, KW has strength and a sense of humor. He feels so love that he extended it to the those who are not fans Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 3806527698
Gotta love him and looking back on this show now none of the guys had a bad word against him. Says a lot imo.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:36 pm

iamreal2u wrote:This is the sweetest... awww...
Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Screen41
source

Thanks @iamreal2u Love you guys on this forum. Tech savvy and keeping us up to date yes

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Sure makes the the iciest heart melt...

KW wrote:I don't know how a heart that big fits in such a tiny body...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:28 pm

lightredemption wrote:Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Image10
Cute! :D

That was Jasmine with him!! :yes: I thought so but we couldn't tell for sure from the reflection in his sunglasses!!! That's the second time now, once with Tim and April and now Kevin and Jasmine. We'll have to watch for it next time!! Hugesmile

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:29 am

Beauties  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f60d
Love these candid pics. I hope they do an official photo shoot together at some point ... they would kill it!

Some pretty pics of Jasmine - I really like her hair with a side part Smiley :

Have enough courage to trust love one more time, and always one more time - Maya Angelou  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 2728  Model/Hair : @jasmine.lorimer | @bacheloretteca Make Up : @jasminehoffman Kimono : @littlepinkdressdesign Lashes : @ladylashclub Bikini : @naked_bikinis @downtown_betty Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f4f7@nomo.simplysweetphotography #summervibes #makeupartist #makeupbyjasmine #vancouvermakeupartist #styleshoot by @jasminehoffman

Love this lil beauty Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f495 #Repost @ainsley_rose ・・・ Congrats to this beauty @jasmine.lorimer from @bacheloretteca. She couldn't have been a better bachelorette and is such a sweet and genuine soul who deserves all of the love. #tbt to this shoot with @truvellebridal @jasminehoffman @thevanitylab @taffetedesigns by @jasminehoffman

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:56 am

Alanna wrote:So sweet!!! Some of my favorite Bach men are the reformed bad boys laugh out loud

I always love the bad Boys even I never thougth they were bad in the first place giggling
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:13 am

I am so happy to see K & J sharing their love and how they feel. I wish them all kinds of happiness. Truly enjoyed the ET interview, even though I do not like Roz either, haha! Kevin does not hold back, and I can see how protective he is of her, and it is so sweet!

Jasmine feels and looks very loved and happy. Both pics and posts on their IGs are spot on, and just what they needed to say, and their fans needed to hear. Jas knows how to call the shots with Kevin, in a good way...he would do anything for her, and to make her happy and not see her hurt! Just like he said and promised on his proposal. She knows that, and she is a lucky girl.

I am glad to share my thoughts and opinions with such great group of ladies! I can "totes" sympathize with @alanna about the "bad boys" thing. I am a lover for bad boys on the outside, but teddy bears on the inside!

Thank you to all that bring pics, links ,etc! You are the best!

@TheWrongReasons I always agree with you and your posts Smiley Can I ask who is that in your avatar? I know I should know, but for some reason I don't? haha!

Are we going to have a banner made just of Jas & Kevin? I'd love that!! Jas looks gorgeous on those photos!

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:32 am

@TheWrongReasons Thanks for posting. Love her hair side parted too.

@TrishB IA Kevin said during an epi he wants to take her pain away, and he said it again on the ET interview. She didn't deserve the negativity and he wished he could take that pain away. Bad boys saying things that make you tear up! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:

I always love the bad Boys even I never thougth they were bad in the first place giggling
TrishB wrote: snipped

I am glad to share my thoughts and opinions with such great group of ladies! I can "totes" sympathize with @alanna about the "bad boys" thing.  I am a lover for bad boys on the outside, but teddy bears on the inside!

snipped
@TrishB @Emila23_12 @Alanna totally agree with you all on the appeal of "bad boys" Hugesmile

@GuardianAngel YW - always glad to post pretty pics on this awesome forum Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:26 pm

@TrishB I will get on the banner when my real life stops interfering. Some family medical issues going on that are taking up a lot of my time. If anyone else wants to do one, please feel free.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:59 am

That's a nice picture of them.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz