SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by TrishB Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:55 pm

Awww Thank you @sprite I hope everything is fine with your family bestbud!

No hurry on the banner thing!

I see that both K & J have posted a couple of IGs today: Kevin about the RMH charity he supports (very sweet photo) & about the future Bachelor Canada show. Both very nice posts. Jasmine posted a nice pic and wrote about the Bachelor Canada coming up also! She looks so pretty on her pic Smiley

I am looking forward to seeing pics or videos of them snowboarding!!

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:43 pm

My friends, I'm almost at my first goal with this amazing organization Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 2764 Thanks to everyone who has kindly donated so far Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1f44f If you can find it in your heart to donate I will be so appreciative. The smallest amount will help a ton. Link in my bio to donate and let's do this together. @rmhchamilton #peoplehelpingpeople #MakeFunMatter #ted3 by @kevin.c.wendt

Apply for the new season of Bachelor  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1122970954 if you're just a little bit crazy and a lover of love and adventure, this power couple will take you on a once in a lifetime 'journey' @miewah @clairefrlnd @w_network @goodhumanprods @bacheloretteca #myfamily  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1f339  and follow these 2 on Insta to get the best pics/updates. Great humans by @kevin.c.wendt

I look a wee bit crazy in this photo but it's mainly because I'm a wee bit crazy about the fact that there will be a Bachelor Canada!! Who's applying?  Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1f339 Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1f468 Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 1122970954 by @jasmine.lorimer

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:19 pm

@TheWrongReasons Thanks for bringing the pic's over. It's nice to see they are more comfortable now with SM and they are supporting the new Bachelor season. Kevin's message for the RMH is so endearing.

He's gone back to work just like he said he would.

kevin.c.wendtThere is a secret toy room at the Ronald McDonald House. Shhh, just between us. I showed up back to work after a crazy week and the only toy I wanted was my hero Tom. It was waiting for me at the firehall from my friends at @rmhchamilton #feelthelove #MakeFunMatter #patsnation #patriots #crookedsmile

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 15259047_107792363044476_5476764028946612224_n

I hope they continue doing what they know is right for them. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:05 am

A week with Jasmine is looking good on him. The uniform doesn't hurt either. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:37 am

Kevins comments on Jas pic is funny! He s a great gut and it looks not bitter about the eddit!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:40 am

Wow.   Can't believe the Arch Bishop is a fan of this show?!!! giggling
Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Screen42
source

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:41 am

What did Kevin say in her IG?

Looks like she's home. A pic of the forest. There aren't forests like that in Toronto, that I've ever seen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNfiCxuA3XH/?taken-by=jasmine.lorimer

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What did Kevin say in her IG?

Looks like she's home. A pic of the forest. There aren't forests like that in Toronto, that I've ever seen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNfiCxuA3XH/?taken-by=jasmine.lorimer

What Kevin said:

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 8 Screen24
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:01 am

Thanks @iamreal2u laugh out loud "next adventure" sounds like they talk about adventures?! Care guy, laugh out loud he means handler? He's so not polished and doesn't pretend to be.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @iamreal2u laugh out loud "next adventure" sounds like they talk about adventures?! Care guy, laugh out loud he means handler? He's so not polished and doesn't pretend to be.

I know. Really like and and think he's a good guy. He has a real artistic way of speaking so I think a care guy vs handler is right up his alley. More personable.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:14 am

@GuardianAngel NP Smiley t4p the cute pic of Kevin with the Tom Brady toy. The hairstyle and hat suits him!

@iamreal2u Thanks for the Archbishop update - too funny laugh out loud

and I'm cracking up just thinking of Kevin as the next Elan or better yet, Rachel from "Unreal" laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:12 am

Love sharing....btw was not Kevin at lunch with Noah and J...but all's good.

breakfast with three
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz